20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

to set up elaborate schemes to cheat on tests (I'm not making this up, ask me about it sometime).
You are in the hot seat and you are inviting us to ask. So here I'm to ask. Share. What are these elaborate schemes to cheat on tests? Or rather, what was the most elaborate one if you don't want to share them all.

to set up elaborate schemes to cheat on tests (I'm not making this up, ask me about it sometime).
You are in the hot seat and you are inviting us to ask. So here I'm to ask. Share. What are these elaborate schemes to cheat on tests? Or rather, what was the most elaborate one if you don't want to share them all.
12. Hoooo boy.

Okay.

I will preface by saying, I have no idea how the university system works nowadays. BUT in the mid-late aughts when I was in university, we frequently had essay questions which needed to be handwritten in what was called a blue book. Blue books were basically small packets of 8.5"x11" lined paper, about 8 or 10 pages, meant to be used for the purpose of exams. We still used scantrons for things that could be multiple choice, but for anything that needed long-form answering like essay questions or an actual essay, we used blue books.

Now, I went to a large university. We took a bunch of our exams in lecture halls that seated 200+ with most of the seats filled. A professor and his TAs can only do so much trying to watch for cheating.

But what they did do, as a countermeasure against cheating, was collect blue books and check everyone's student ID when they turned it in. It's important to note that, because certain lecture halls were so large, it was also logistically very inconvenient and time consuming to randomize seating, so most of the time if you came in together you sat together.

SO what we did, was: imagine five people sitting in a row. ABCDE. The person in seat C almost always is someone who has taken the class before and remembers the material. They're present during the exam, but they're not actually taking the exam. They're writing in BIG LETTERS on their blue book the main talking points for the answers to the essay questions - big enough for the people in seats B and D to glance over and read them without much effort. B and D are the people who need the most help, so they sit closest to C.

A and E are hopefully somewhat more confident in the material, but in case they need help, they signal their neighbor (usually with a foot tap) and their neighbor (B or D) writes the answer they are looking for in BIG LETTERS in a spare blue book they've brought.

How did we get away with it? Most students always stay working on their exams until the end of the class period, which creates a big rush to turn in exams and get out quickly to get to your next class. So the person in seat C stays and waits. When the rush gets bad, he simply stuffs his things into his backpack and walks out with the rest of the crowd, never turning anything in. B and D, if they needed to use their dirty blue books, put them away while putting away their pens and packing up their things and only turn in their exam blue book. A and E do the same.

We had this down to an art. I could skip lectures, miss dozens of assignments, and still get a passing (albeit low) grade in the class because I'd still get good grades on exams.

Last edited:
If you were to kill a president, how would you do it?

What's the longest amount of time you've ever gone without sleeping?

If you were to kill a president, how would you do it?
13! I honestly have no clue. Ricin strip on a hand for a handshake seems like the least messy way but no clue how I'd ever get close enough to do that.

What's the longest amount of time you've ever gone without sleeping?
I think about 40 hours? Finals week during undergrad and I was cramming like crazy. I passed out like a rock afterward haha, I think I slept for nearly 18 hours. When I woke up my roommates were telling me "Dude we were like, should we check on you? We thought you might have died"

What's a really weird fear/phobia you have? Like not fear or water or planes something just weird like idk the underneath of clawfoot tubs(definitely not a fear of mine just a raaaandom example)

What's your least favourite chore to complete? (Like vacuuming, washing dishes, laundry, etc etc.)

What's a really weird fear/phobia you have? Like not fear or water or planes something just weird like idk the underneath of clawfoot tubs(definitely not a fear of mine just a raaaandom example)
14! I have an intense phobia over my identity. In person I am a very private, very reserved and introverted person. Being able to hide behind an anonymous internet identity gives me the security blanket to be dumb and wacky and outgoing. So I (almost) never post pictures of myself, stream, or voice chat with people I don't personally know. I have as much of my mail sent to my work as possible so that people can't google the address or something and find out where I live (even though I know that that's an unlikely thing for a person to do). I use my husband's credit cards to pay for things whenever possible. It's just a thing I have, and I know it's kind of dumb and weird, but like... if I google my legal name and find results on those people-searcher sites I actually, genuinely, panic.

What's your least favourite chore to complete? (Like vacuuming, washing dishes, laundry, etc etc.)
15! Laundry mountains are the worst. The worst! I don't mind doing the dishes or cleaning/tidying. But I cannot stand folding laundry!

If you had to kill one of your rp character, which one would it be

I would also like to volunteer to join the hot seat!

As for a question. . If you were to pick a name to rename yourself with in real life, regardless of your gender identity, what would you pick and why?

What is one question you wish we had asked already?

14! I have an intense phobia over my identity. In person I am a very private, very reserved and introverted person. Being able to hide behind an anonymous internet identity gives me the security blanket to be dumb and wacky and outgoing. So I (almost) never post pictures of myself, stream, or voice chat with people I don't personally know. I have as much of my mail sent to my work as possible so that people can't google the address or something and find out where I live (even though I know that that's an unlikely thing for a person to do). I use my husband's credit cards to pay for things whenever possible. It's just a thing I have, and I know it's kind of dumb and weird, but like... if I google my legal name and find results on those people-searcher sites I actually, genuinely, panic.
That's not a dumb fear at all! I totally get that, I feel like my online persona gives me the same freedom, though I probably share too much personal stuff sometimes because I'm dumb 😂 but it's not a weird fear at all especially in today's age! If anyone ever tried to find ya btw all us Iwaku staff would come to the rescue >~> no one messes with one of us I'll throw hands

If you had to kill one of your rp character, which one would it be
16. I already killed her. Karissa Lisbon, the daughter of Ilsa Lisbon, guard captain of the Aldus Watch. The RP was Ilium, run at first by Asmodeus and Tegan, then later run by unanun, Zen, and myself.

Link to the post where she is sentenced to die. Link to the post where her mother finds out she is dead.

This was a crazy writing exercise for me. As a mother, one of my greatest fears in the world is being cursed to outlive my children. I tried really hard to capture emotion in the discovery post but I discarded draft after draft after draft. I still don't think I got it right.

When I wrote the post, at that time, I wasn't a mother yet - just knew I wanted to be one eventually. Now with the hindsight of actually being a parent I see a lot of places it could be improved. But nonetheless... yes, that is the character I needed to kill.

I would also like to volunteer to join the hot seat!

As for a question. . If you were to pick a name to rename yourself with in real life, regardless of your gender identity, what would you pick and why?
17! I am a cis-female. I don't hate my name, but I don't exactly like it either. I wish I could be named Remi.
EDIT: I forgot the why!

It's a weird reason. I remember playing one of those Japanese eroge visual novels and for some reason I really gravitated towards one of the characters named Remi. I decided it was a cool name and that was just kind of where it went from there!

What is one question you wish we had asked already?
18! I actually don't know. I would tell you that I wished people asked me what The Kali Estate was, but then that would just result in me shamelessly plugging my Discord RP server!

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: unanun
I would tell you that I wished people asked me what The Kali Estate was, but then that would just result in me shamelessly plugging my Discord RP server!
Well... what is the Kali Estate ? ;)

I would tell you that I wished people asked me what The Kali Estate was, but then that would just result in me shamelessly plugging my Discord RP server!
Well... what is the Kali Estate ? ;)
19 YOU ASKED FOR THIS.

The Kali Estate is my personal Discord RP Server. It is a low maintenance RP which has NO posting requirement and does not require a bio or faceclaim of any kind. It's basically a giant jump-in, jump-out server where preeetty much anything goes. Smut-friendly.

I LOVE this kind of setting, as it takes me way back to my OG days in AOL and Yahoo chatrooms roleplaying Sailor Moon while interacting with Link and Cloud Strife and Inuyasha and all manner of other characters.

A link to the Iwaku incarnation of it is in my email signature. From there you can also get the Discord server link. It is, however, an 18+ only Discord.

The basic premise is that it exists in a pocket dimension, created by Vionne Kali, an aspect / successor of Kali, the goddess of time. Vionne is a businesswoman, and loves to network and meet with new people, so she decided to host a neverending house party and invite the multiverse's most interesting people (your characters!) to join for food, drinks, and great conversation.

Come join in! It is smut-friendly but there are lots of amazing both smut and non-smut plots developing all the time.

Last edited:
Last question! Any last words before you are ejected from the hot seat?

Last question! Any last words before you are ejected from the hot seat?
20!!

I love you all. Iwaku is an amazing community and I'm so glad, and proud, to be a part of it.

ALRIGHT @88 Fingers Edward YOU'RE UP!

1. What is the strangest food you've ever eaten (or alternately, what's the strangest food you've seen/heard about that you're willing to try)?

2. Why 88 fingers?

3. What's a guilty pleasure of yours?