20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

15. Last book you read?

14. What's the most shocking/surprising thing you've learned recently?

um, nothing too exciting, it's mostly just been OH SHIT THAT'S WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS as I continue therapy and deep dive into learning about autism. 🤔 But also that Yellowstone is NOT "due for a super eruption" and that is disappointing. >:[

15. Last book you read?

Uhm.

FOR TRASHY BOOK CLUB, OKAY. But I've been meaning to read Practical Magic for ages cause it's been sitting on my desk for months, and then I recently grabbed The Pillars of the Earth to read because @Manna Beast mentioned it in a roleplay, and I am that kind of nerd roleplayer 😂

16. Ever have to ban a staff member while they were still staffing? 👀

I want to be in the hot seat waiting list as well

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
17. Greatest regret?

18: if you could redo parts of your life, what part would you do over?

16. Ever have to ban a staff member while they were still staffing? 👀

I can't remember if they were on staff when they were banned, but I have banned former staff members before. In fact, people who are staffers tend to get harsher consequences as people on staff should know better because they get to see all the instructions and training on WHY rules exist. >:[

17. Greatest regret?

uUUH... >_> The Ban Asmo Fundraiser. I grossly misread the tone and mood of the community at the time, and what I thought would be a fun thing for everyone turned into a terrible PR nightmare. It was bad timing all around.

18: if you could redo parts of your life, what part would you do over?

I wish I could've known about being autistic when I was a kid and gotten the support I needed to deal with school. I dropped out of highschool in 10th grade and I feel like I missed out on the entire teenage highschool experience. D: It's why I love playing teenagers now, cause I get to live out all that highschool nonsense I didn't get to have. I would def go back and graduate!

• Sympathy & Compassion
  • Love
Reactions: iridescent and Dusk
19. favorite cold beverage?

I can't remember if they were on staff when they were banned, but I have banned former staff members before. In fact, people who are staffers tend to get harsher consequences as people on staff should know better because they get to see all the instructions and training on WHY rules exist. >:[
You did! At least two.

20. Have you ever watched someone get instant karma? If so spill the karma beanssss

20. Have you ever watched someone get instant karma? If so spill the karma beanssss
YES MULTIPLE TIMS. bUT ALAS, that is one I can't answer cause I'm not gonna talk shit about stuff that doesn't matter anymore. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Sorrelfur
If you guys know who the next person is feel free to @ them once it's their turn! But yes, you're up @Nemopedia!

1. What's a job that you would love to have, if only you had the particular skillset/talent required for it?

2. What are all the languages you know?

If you guys know who the next person is feel free to @ them once it's their turn! But yes, you're up @Nemopedia!

1. What's a job that you would love to have, if only you had the particular skillset/talent required for it?
My actual dream for a long while was to be a court translator, for which I actually do have the skillset for, but the pay is baaaaad. Nowadays I want to be a judge, for which I'm currently developing the skillset for.

If we speak of more pipedreamy dream, then I have always envied artists, writers and in a sense journalists. Not that I think I lack that creative talent, but because it requires so much networking and maintaining social relationships and charisma. I can maintain a network, but I wouldn't be able to turn said network into a social network, if you catch my drift. Too formal, polite, etc... It is an unappreciated talent, I have realised.

2. What are all the languages you know?
Uuuuh, what's the fluency threshold and do dialects count? I can survive and find a job in Dutch, English, Chinese Mandarin and German. Can make myself understandable in French and understand but not make myself understandable in Chinese Cantonese, Wenzhounese, Frisian, Japanese and Korean.

EDIT: I also know some sign language! (Dutch & American)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: firejay1 and Dusk
3. If money and time weren't an issue, what would your ideal vacation look like?

3. If money and time weren't an issue, what would your ideal vacation look like?
Travel. Travel. Travel. Country hopping and explore every damn corner of it, learn the language (buy a book in the local language), eat all of the food specialties and etc ...

Reactions: neptune and Dusk