20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

Do you have any pets? If so, tell us about them!

Oh hello hello sorry everyone! Work was absolutely hell this last week. Now, on to business...

ALRIGHT @88 Fingers Edward YOU'RE UP!

1. What is the strangest food you've ever eaten (or alternately, what's the strangest food you've seen/heard about that you're willing to try)?

Civet Coffee. Essentially, Coffee beans that have been eaten and....uh...passed by a civet, a creature that looks like a coyote mixed with a hyena. Tasted pretty good but it's very pricy.
2. Why 88 fingers?
No reason. Don't worry about it. Your mom. Take ya pick.
3. What’s a guilty pleasure of yours?
Video games. I know it's not really a 'guilty' pleasure but I grew up in a hard working family who despised TV, video games, anything technology.
Do you have any pets? If so, tell us about them!
I have an adorable pekinese named Gustavo, or Gus Gus for short
@88 Fingers Edward Why fingers? >:[ What are you doing with those fingers.
Who's asking? Can't a guy have 88 fingers in peace??
Paging @88 Fingers Edward to the hot seat please!
Again I'm so sorry for the delay. I had double shifts week due to an outbreak.

6! Favourite band?

6! Favourite band?
Oof, tough call between Foreigner and Crush 40. Buttock is a solid genre of music and this is a hill I will die on

Reactions: LunaValentine
If you could have a conversation, without any language barrier, with any person (living or dead) who would it be?

What's your favorite holiday?

If you could have a conversation, without any language barrier, with any person (living or dead) who would it be?
Nikola Tesla or Alan Turing. Both geniuses who were overshadowed by more 'popular inventors. One with electricity, the other with computers respectively
What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas! Love the decorations, the songs, the food, everything!

What song would you choose to be your theme song (that plays every time you appear somewhere), if you had to choose just one?

What song would you choose to be your theme song (that plays every time you appear somewhere), if you had to choose just one?
Oof that's a tough one. If I could only pick 1, however, I'd have to go with Drive by Incubus

10. What scene in a movie, TV show, video game, or other piece of media makes you cry every time?

10. What scene in a movie, TV show, video game, or other piece of media makes you cry every time?

Movie: the bridge scene in Bridge to Terabithia. If you've seen the movie, you know the one.

Tv show: Scrubs, the final brandon Frasier episode.

Video Game: Kate's rescue from Life is Strange this one and the brandon Frasier one are tied for the saddest.

Bonus: the book Enders game, the end when it's revealed what Enders training really is.

Reactions: deeNME
What was the first site you started role-playing on?

ohoho my turn to join in on this!
i also offer to be in the hot seat lineup

if you were only able to consume one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

If you were to ever get arrested, what do you think it’d likely be for?

I would like to volunteer as tribute!!

SO 88 Fingers Edward, my question for you is...............
What did you want to grow up to be as a kid, and what do you do now?

What was the first site you started role-playing on?

Funny enough, it was actually Fusionfal. Met a one friend who really was into role-playing, so we moved to Free Realms the MMORPG since it was more open to RP. met some friends who liked to role-playing on there, which lead me to Gaia, and from gaia to here.

ohoho my turn to join in on this!
i also offer to be in the hot seat lineup

if you were only able to consume one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Hmmm that's a tough one. I wouldn't mind eating Beef Stroganoff for the rest of my life. Just change the sauce and boom you got like 5 different meals.

If you were to ever get arrested, what do you think it’d likely be for?

Illegal drug possession, no doubt. I'm not violent, and I'm against theft, but I don't give a shit if someone likes the wacky tobaccy or a bump of Cocaine.

I would like to volunteer as tribute!!

SO 88 Fingers Edward, my question for you is...............
What did you want to grow up to be as a kid, and what do you do now?

I'm currently a grocery stocker due to...unfortunate circumstances. Always wanted to be a computer server administrator tho. I got the education for it, but uh...those jobs are rare. And don't pay worth dick.

15. If you had to choose, would you rather live without arms or without legs?

16: Most impulsive thing you have ever done in life?