20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

17. Greatest Regret?
or, if you don't want to answer that
The best thing you hesitated or were on the fence about doing?

15. If you had to choose, would you rather live without arms or without legs?

Legs, I do more with my arms than I do with my legs. Besides that, I've heard that prosthetic legs are easier to get used to than arms.

16: Most impulsive thing you have ever done in life?
LSD and mushrooms. Back in college I went through an experimental phase. I'm still kinda in it, but at least I know my limits. Anyways, I had a friend who was experienced with hallucination drugs, so I did a little bit of magic mushrooms with him. I loved it, I did, but it lasts too long. Think I'll stick to weed lmao.

17. Greatest Regret?
or, if you don't want to answer that
The best thing you hesitated or were on the fence about doing?

Going to itt for college. If you don't know why, look it up. In short: school shut down and all my credits and certificates were invalidated

Reactions: Sorrelfur
Three more questions!!!

18. What sort of function do you believe art has? To throw you a curveball. :)

19. What's your like one omgg why did I do that cringe childhood moment? Like something really dumb like the one time you tripped in front of the whole class in second grade.

Last question!

20. If you were allowed to enact one single law right now where you live, no questions asked, what would you pick?

Last question!

20. If you were allowed to enact one single law right now where you live, no questions asked, what would you pick?

Universal basic income. Too many pany for this town, not enough jobs to to around.

Hey thanks guys this was fun! Who's next?

@Floral Frolic You're up!

1. What one person (outside of family) would you consider to have had the biggest positive impact on your life?

Reactions: Floral Frolic
1. What one person (outside of family) would you consider to have had the biggest positive impact on your life?
Probably my IRL friend. We've known one another since I was 11 and she was 12, and it was definitely an 'extrovert adopts an introvert' situation. A great deal of the fun experiences I've had and people I've met have been because of her, and we're still close friends now.

@Floral Frolic

2. Least favorite season(summer, spring, fall, winter) and why?

2. Least favorite season(summer, spring, fall, winter) and why?
Summer. It has its perks (I enjoy swimming and going to the beach) but where I live we have humid heat, and being sticky as soon as I walk outside is gross. We also always have at least one hurricane each summer season, which isn't great either.

3. Favourite flower(s)/plant(s) and why?

3. Favourite flower(s)/plant(s) and why?
Oh boy, do I have a list!

And funnily enough, I'm not the best at growing plants, so I'm usually admiring all flowers from a distance;

1. Lilies of all types (madonna lilies are my favorite of this floral variety, though) because I think they're pretty and they remind me of my sister, who shares their name.
2. Carnations, because I think they smell good and their petal pattern is interesting.
3. Wisteria, because it also smells good, purple is my favorite color, and it reminds me of my childhood. We used to have trees that would get absolutely covered in it while it was in season.
4. Azaleas, also because they're super pretty. Some of the prettiest, imo

And the list goes on… I just think lots of flowers are pretty lol

Reactions: Dusk
4. What is a life skill that you think everyone should have, no matter what?

4. What is a life skill that you think everyone should have, no matter what?
I don't know if this would be more of a series of life skills, but definitely cleaning. Whether you live with someone else or on your own, I think everyone should most definitely be capable of at least the bare minimum; how to do laundry, the dishes, vacuuming, etc. I can't stand people who sit by and let their partner/roommates/parents clean up everything for them, even while they're contributing to the mess, too. It's not polite or fair.
And if you live alone, it's definitely not healthy to live like a slob in a dirty home.

5. Do you know how we get more bean sprouts if we keep eating the bean sprouts? D: How do we get more bean sprout seeds if we're eating the sprouts before they seed!

6. Favorite lesser known film? Like not a super well known film like Harry Potter or star wars. Just something that might not have a massive fan follower. I'm bad with words, hope the question made sense

5. Do you know how we get more bean sprouts if we keep eating the bean sprouts? D: How do we get more bean sprout seeds if we're eating the sprouts before they seed!
Magic, obviously! 🧙‍♂️
6. Favorite lesser known film? Like not a super well known film like Harry Potter or star wars. Just something that might not have a massive fan follower. I'm bad with words, hope the question made sense
Technically this is a 2 episode miniseries, but I own it on DVD where the episodes are put together as a single, proper movie, so that's what I'll always think of it as (I didn't even learn it was a TV thing until much later after my first time watching it haha!)

Anyways, its Alice, a sci-fi, modern day reimagining of the classic Carroll story! It's got Tim Curry and Kathy Bates in it, so you can't go wrong 😂

Reactions: Sorrelfur
7. What is something you would like to talk about more but rarely get the chance to?

7. What is something you would like to talk about more but rarely get the chance to?
Well I'm not sure. . . I'm not the most talkative person in general, and am happy enough keeping to myself.

Maybe some more niche video games? I'm a huge fan of the Rune Factory series, but it's not one of the most popular around, so I don't know many people who play it.

Reactions: LunaValentine
8. Last book you read?