1x1 With @Vaila

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can you talk to him?" She askes softly. "I can't face him right now," she said pulling the comfoter tighter around herself.

'' I will I will.'' Hunter said straightening himself up from her bed not actually asking her the question he wanted. But he couldn't ask something like that when she was in this state. '' I'll be in the living room with Freya... If you change your mind and want to hang out with us. You're always welcomed.'' he said standing up, glancing at her and exiting the room.

Reactions: Vaila
"Ok," Abby said softly, curling back up into the pillow.
--------------------
Freya sat in the living room with her hot chocolate. She was curled up on the two seater white couch, with her hair pulled back from her face in a messy bun and completly in her normal form. She was relaxed, with a blanket over her legs, as she flipped through channels on the television. She wondered what was taking Hunter so long, and what he had to ask her but nothing immediately came to mind.

Hunter whistled as he walked back towards where Freya was and grinned seeing her. He still had what Abby told him earlier in the day about her and everything and too be honest, it played in his head all morning long. '' What you watching?'' he asked sitting in the same sofa as her and slipping his feet inside the covers tickling hers with his as he sipped on his warm chocolate milk.

Freya smiled at him happily and moved towards him slightly to cover his legs with the blanket. "Nothing in particular. Although I think there is some kind of action movie running on the other channel," she said with a kind smile. She lent against his shoulder gently and offered him the remote. She never really knew what to watch anyway, and was kind of a channel hopper which she knew other people found annoying. She sipped her drink carefully, enjoying the taste. "Mmmmmm," she sighed out with a smile. "I think this is the best hot chocolate I've ever had," she said happily as it warmed her heart.

Freya was pressed against his side and Hunter couldn't help but wonder if this was really what friends did. '' Obviously! I made that hot chocolate! After you want me to take cooking class Tsh...'' he teased as he flipped through the movies and found the movie she had mentioned earlier but found better when he switched to fast and ended up on a cartoon channel with Teen Titans. His arm was around her shoulder question of not having it squeeze between them. '' Ohaa!!! I forgot they were doing a marathon of it today!'' he said drinking his hot chocolate and eating the melted marshmallow on it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Demetri was struggling to breath under his covers. Caught in a nightmare that just seemed so real. He was desperate and panted until he stood up abruptly screaming. By the time he realized that this wasn't real his face was buried in his hands holding back the sobs. His hands clenched the fabric of his covers. He couldn't truly understand this feelings at war. He was deeply in love with Abby yet could never reach out for her. He dreamed of a future with her but in this nightmare, she was ripped away, dead. He stood up from his chair looking through his drawer and found the letter he wanted to give her. He held it a bit tightly and stormed out of his cabin with it in hands. He didn't expect the wind to pick up at that moment and bring it towards the Aphrodite Cabin in a bush. '' A fuck my life....'' he said out loud as he walked towards the bush of roses and tried to get it with shouted curses and unable to reach out to it making a ruckus

Freya giggled and snuggled up to him. "You are an infant," she teased with a giggle before sipping her drink. She pulled the blanket over them and fixed her gaze on the television, not really noticing that she was probably being overly affectionate. "So what is this about? Because I've never seen this before," she said simply.
-------------------------------------
Abby crawled out of bed and opened the window, looking out at Demetri. The letter was in front of her, caught in the rose bush but she didn't move to get it. Instead she just stared at him, pain in her eyes as she shivered.

Demetri blushed seeing her but the darkness made it nearly impossible for her to see it. His heart pumping miles an hour remembering a nightmare without her. Practically all of his body was filled with thorns especially his arms and he winced in pain from it. He spoke up to her seeing the letter was closer to her and it made him feel shy giving it to her now that it was there. He could see the pain in her eyes equivalent to his and it proved him that both were devastated by all of this. He opened his mouth and closed it immediately after not finding the words to say anything. He pointed out the letter and turned around feeling his heart shatter. Why was he even feeling guilty for being an ass earlier? It's not like he did anything wrong or he thought he didn't do anything. He cried out in pain from the thorns but it felt more like it was his heart. He walked in his Cabin not paying attention to his world and simply started removing the thorns in his hands and going up to his arms and shoulder also his neck and part of his legs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter looked at her with wide eyes, '' Shame on you! You don't know Teen Titans!?'' he almost half shouted as he finished the hot chocolate and left it on the table. '' It's like that group of teenagers with superpowers and they protect the civilians and stuff! DC comics! I can't believe you... I can't hang out with you anymore.'' he said overdramatically rolling his eyes crossing his arms and pushing himself away glancing at her with a duck face.

"Demetri," she called out but he didn't notice as he walked into her cabin. She lifted the letter out of the thorns and opened it slowly, shutting the window as she read it. Tears sprung to her eyes as she savored every word. She barely noticed as she ran to Demetri's cabin and knocked on the door urgently. "Demetri open up, please."
---------------------------------------------------------
Freya set down her empty cup, and curled away from him. "I'm more of a Marvel fan anyway," she teased with a laugh. "But you could always teach me you know...." she trailed off, her eyes flickering between him and the screen.

Reactions: B l u E s
Demetri had been removing the thorns and was nearly finished when Abby came storming at his door. He didn't know how to act after so long and grew nervous about it. He slowly opened the door looking at her unsure how to act and what to do, '' Abby?'' he said hoping that she read the paper.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' Fine. You are lucky, they are marathoning the second season which isn't really all that Canon. So basically...'' Hunter started talking about the whole tv show giving description and saying that the beast boy was his favorite character and that he ended up falling in love with his best friend Raven etc etc. '' So yeah, that's the whole thing. It's the funniest show ever and it has been on the TV for a decade. I still can't believe you never watched it.'' he said.

Freya laughed softly. "I don't think I've ever seen you get so animated about anything other than music, or whenever you argue with me," she teased him, giving him a bright happy smile that showed off each of her perfect teeth. "It's nice to see you so.... I don't know happy I guess," she said as she looked at him.
----------------------------------------------------------
Abby opened and closed her mouth, trying to think of the right words to say. Tears were rolling down her face slowly but she couldn't tear her eyes away from his face. "I wasn't happy...." she blurted out, trailing off. "In Balitmore. I was never happy," she continued as she swallowed hard. She was mere paces from him and all she had to do was take 4 little steps and she'd be able to wrap her arms around him. But if she got closer she feared that it's not all that she'd do. "How could I be?" she asked rhetorically, her mind drawing a blank as to what to say. "Did you really forgive me?" she asked him quietly, closing her eyes and tilting her head down

Hunter slightly blushed glancing at the floor with a small smile playing on his face. '' Tehee.. I just become like that when I love something.'' he asid scratching his hair as he scrunched his nose childishly looking at her.
---------------------------------------
Demetri's heart was pumping a miles an hour seeing her so close after longing her from so long. She was barely a foot away and crying because him. He looked at her sadly hearing that what he wished the most for her, to have a beautiful and happy college life ruined because of his misunderstanding. If he would of connected the dots, he would of known and clinged on to her more he would of known how she felt from the start. He stepped forward and didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her and burying his face crying. '' I forgive you. I truly forgive you and blame my incompetence for not noticing the changes. I'm sorry for all of this crap. If I simply payed more attention to you, maybe It wouldn't have turned out like this.'' he said crying more still hugging her tightly in his arms.

• Love
Abby wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly to her. "I'm so sorry," she sobbed into his chest. "I love you, and you'll never know how sorry I am," she said between tears as she held him. She breathed in his scent as she buried her face into his chest, the familiar combination making her feel at home for the first time in almost 3 years. "Please don't blame yourself, I should have just spoken to you. This whole thing could have been avoided if I had," she said softly as her tears began to subside. Her heart was still pounding in her chest as she opened her eyes and she placed a gentle kiss over his heart. "You are my everything, Glykia," she told him sincerely, meaning every word.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey I have an idea," Freya said with a smile. "Lets make a bet on the outcome of the platypus thing. You think it's an aquatic beaver and I think it's a mammal. Winner gets to pick one activity that they both have to do together with no complaints from the other, agreed?" she asked with a grin. She knew exactly what she wanted to do if they won, but she was too nervous just to ask. She'd need a way to make him to it without literally forcing him.

Hunter breathed in and blew his cheeks thinking, '' Deal. How do we know who wins?'' he asked and then his eyes went wide, '' Oh I know. We agree that Demetri knows everything and is far more intelligent then both of us combined right?'' he proposed, '' He should be the one telling who is right or wrong.'' he stated with a grin knowing what he would ask Freya.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demetri's eyes were puffy red and he seemed so in touch with his feelings at that moment. He placed both hands on her cheeks removing the tears from her cheeks, his temperature skyrocketing at every touch '' You are the love of my life and my feelings for you will never waver.'' he said looking at her with a smile and tearing eyes. This moment felt so beautiful and the constant weight on his shoulder felt like it was removed.

Abby's hands trailed up his chest, over his clothes and rested on his shoulders. "Demetri, I can't live without you again," she said as another tear rolled down her cheek. "I know you're getting married but I..... I just can't do it. I don't know the English word for it, but I.... I want to be your παλλακίδα. Your other woman.... oh I know... mistress hmmm maybe concubine is a better word, even if it is a little old fashion," she began to ramble. "Although you can't go more old fashioned than Potnia. It's Ancient Greek for Mistress, Lady, but it's also the title of a Goddess. Although in those days Potnia meant 'Lady' 'Mistress' 'Wife' and of course I wouldn't be your wife, but I'd love you like I was. Because Hunter explained to me why you're doing this, and I know how important it is to you. It's why I'm not going to ask you not to marry the gold digger even if I want to," she said before covering her mouth. "Sorry I'll be quiet now," she mumbled against her hand before pushing it forward gently to hide her face in his chest.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"We could just check the internet ya know. Google and Wikipedia seems like a safe way to go, a lot safer than Demetri anyway. Last time I went over there he tried to rape me," she said as she hopped off of the couch and grabbed her laptop. She moved quickly and sat down beside him, loading it up slowly as she turned so he could look over her shoulder. She leant back, her shoulders in line with his as her back rested against his chest as she typed her log in details.

Demetri looked down at his feet both hands trailing down on her shoulder and to her sides. '' I don't feel comfortable with that... How can you want to live your life as a mistress when you are worth so much more..?'' he asked feeling pained to be in such a situation. '' It's not that she is a golddigger... I didn't want this. I was asked by my father the two top business to merge into one. Seems like the only solution was marriage. But I don't want to marry her.'' he said
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunter laughed and simply waited for her to come and check. He let her get comfortable on him and didn't know really where to put his hands and he awkwardly wrapped them around her tummy unconsciously pulling her closer for him to peer over to the computer.

"Demetri," she said softly, looking up into his eyes. "You are the only one I will ever want for the rest of my life. If being your mistress is what it takes to be with you then its what I'll do. I'm not giving up on this. On us. Not again. Unless of course you don't want me too be. Which I would totally understand if you didn't," she said before taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. "If there is any way out of this, I'll help you complete it. Even if it means I have to spend every dollar I have buying the golddigger... I mean your fiancee's fathers company," she said simply. "although I'm not really sure what I'd do if I wasn't a multi-billionaire..." she trailed off with a frown.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freya typed it into google and grinned, laughing as she clicked onto Wikipedia and read the page slowly. She blushed, feeling his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer to him and she hoped that he didn't notice it.

Demetri slightly laugh listening to her and finally cracked up at the end rolling his eyes as he picked her up in his arms kicking the door closed, '' I propose... We throw the money away and run away together and live in Australia with no one that knows us and can bother us. What do you think of that?'' he said teasingly throwing in another crazy possibility just realizing how young Abby actually was in her head.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunter could feel her skin get hotter for some reason and looked at her from the side and shrugged reading the article not understanding anything so he went for the picture. '' See! Look. His a beaver with a duck nose cause his mother was a duck and his father a beaver. So an Aquatic Beaver.'' he concluded actually believing the crap he was saying,

"Hunter the word mammal is in the article," she said raising an eyebrow. "You aren't gonna win this one...... but just out of curiosity. What would you have asked for if you had won?" she asked, turning her head to look at his face.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Abby laughed softly. "I don't know.... I think Freya would try and track us down, it just might not be worth it," she teased him. "Maybe we could just run away and elope in Vegas. You can't get married if you're already married," she teased him, burying her face into his chest. She placed repeated kisses over his heart as if she could brand it as hers.

Hunter groaned pouting as he rested his chin on her head and dropped his arms to his side. '' Bummer... '' he mumbled hating losing but knew he had lost it seeing the word right after she scrolled over it. '' I would have asked.... something along the side of an hour massage and I'll be king for a day and you do what I ask you to do with no arguments.'' he simply said like it was the most obvious thing he would ask.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demetri chuckled rolling his eyes entering his room and closing the door for some privacy and he placed Abby on his bed making sure to be on top of her but with enough distance to look at her all. '' Eloping in Vegas with you sounds like the most terrific idea ever.'' he said teasingly as he smiled brightly like he never did in the past two three years. He leaned closer to her about to kiss her and his heart was about to explode with love. It had been so long since they were apart and it was like he found her other half. The hole of darkness washed away with her love. He blinked before looking at her with his sparkly eyes that reflected him perfectly, '' I love you so much it's unbelievable. I won't ever let you go. You are my forever.'' he said

Status
Not open for further replies.