1x1 With @Vaila

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whoever she is, she would be lucky to have you," she said simply. "But if you ever need any help you just have to ask," she said simply as her hands stilled. "You should relax," she said softly. "Otherwise this is kind of pointless," she teased him, trying to avoid thinking about him with someone else.

Abby kissed gently down his neck, sucking on his skin with her eyes closed. Her body was over his and she was almost overcome by the feeling of being reunited with him this way again. Her hands slid up his chest, her palms flat against him as she felt his hard muscles against her soft hands. Her eyes opened as she felt his hot breath against her skin and she gasped softly as he began to suck on her collarbone. Her legs moved to wrap around his waist, pulling her body closer to his. She felt him harden against her thigh and she bit her lip to refrain from moaning.

He tugged the hem of her shirt up and she removed her hands from his chest, helping him to remove it. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath but she didn't care. "I would ask if you like it, but I can already tell that you do," she said with a smirk as she moved her hips gently against his thighs. As he looked at her body she took the opportunity to pull his shirt over his head, desperately needing more skin on skin contact. Her heart was pounding in her chest as if it were trying to beat right out of her body to get closer to him, and she agreed. She would never be close enough or even get enough of him. He had captured every part of her and she wasn't going to fight it.

She moved in slowly and kissed his lips passionately, as her hands returned to his chest, trailing downwards towards his sweatpants slowly. As she moved, her lips moving eagerly against his, she trailed over each of his muscles before dipping beneath his waistband. She herself was only wearing a pair of thin cotton shorts, and she was dying for him to take them off.
Demetri helped her removing his T-Shirt swiftly and he through it across his room '' I love it. I love all of you before and after and later.'' He said kissing her passionately twirling his finger in her hair moving his lips at the same speed as her. His muscles reacted instinctively to her touch and he had a hard time staying composed enjoying every kiss and every touch. His hand trailing on her back feeling her fingers in between his waistband. He smirked at the feeling, he wanted more of her. His hands rubbing on her skin and making their way down, he waited for whatever her dominant side craved to do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' Euh.... Sorry Frey.'' Hunter making a small movement with his torso to relax a bit. He sighed feeling already so much better with her massage. He turned around and looked up at her his hands propping his head, '' No, she's way more out of my league than me.'' he simply said looking at her and then glancing the other side, '' Thanks for the massage!'' he said trying to change the subject, '' Maybe you want me to give you one?'' he asked, '' Or do you want to go play PS3 with me?'' he asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.