1x1 With @Vaila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freya wrestled with him, looking up at him. "I'm telling you Hunter, it's a semiaquatic, egg-laying mammal," she said as she splashed him gently. "We can look it up when we get back," she concluded, determined to end their argument. They were always like this when they hung out, either the friendly kind of affectionate or arguing over something pointless. As she looked at him, her pupils dialated as they spotted water droplets rolling over his skin. Her heart began to pound in her chest and she held her breath to try and slow it but nothing changed. She swallowed and looked away, climbing out of the hot spring slowly and turning her back to him as she tried to stop her heart from racing.

For a moment, she forgot where she was and tried to focus on something other than Hunter half naked. It was nothing she hadn't seen before of course, but this time was different. She wanted him. As she struggled to keep a hold on her emotions so he wouldn't know, her control on her form shifted back to normal. She shifted into her normal form; growing skinnier, her hair curling and growing longer, her tattoo becoming visible along with all of her scars. She didn't even notice as she concentrated on not sending her feelings towards him, keeping all the lust bottled up. It did nothing to ease her frustration as her knuckles turned white, her nails digging into the palms of her hand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abby curled up in her bed with the comforter wrapped tightly around her. She felt as though she had shattered into a thousand tiny pieces and there was no way to even find them all, let alone put them back together again. She was merely a pretty shell that was empty inside. She'd lost the only man she'd ever love and she'd even been too much of a coward to even say it to his face. She didn't make a noise, she didn't move. As the hours ticked by, she just lay there staring at the window but not seeing anything outside. As night fell, she eventually drifted off to sleep but it held no comfort. Only darkness, pain and emptiness. Because without Demetri, she was nothing.

Hunter frowned, " fine! But i want proof fromt the dictionnary and wikipedia." He said pulling himself up from the hot spring dripping water. He grabbe his towel and dried himself up very randomly before looking at Freya, " You are really really attractive when you change into your real self. You should stay like that." He said throwing his towel over his shoulder.

Freya's eyes opened as he spoke and she looked at him with a small frown. "Really?" she asked, surprised. "But I'm covered in scars and I'm too short and too thin," she said frowning, self conscious as she wrapped one arm around her waist. Picking up a towel with the other she wrapped it around herself and looked down at her feet, her cheeks blushing a light pink.

"So? It so much cuter a short girl and yeah.. Maybe you are thin but with a bit of food you can look even better!" Hunter said clumsily. He looked at her scars, one huge one over stomach and a few small one a bit everywhere, " an the scars just make you look Fierce grrr" he said with a wink in a teasing way making his hand look like it has claws and scrunched his nose to be like a tiger.

She laughed softly. "Jee thanks," she said, scrunching up her nose. "I'm not really sure that fierce is attractive but whatever you say," she said gently. "Come on," she said with a soft shrug. "It's mid November and I'm in a bikini," she said shivering. "I'm in the mood for some hot chocolate...."

Hunter chuckled, " It is It is. All the boys like it when girls can be fierce." He said with a small chuckle as he looked at her, " I'm up for some hot chocolate in your Cabin. We add Abby too. Demetri probably has a girl over." He said walking towards the Cabin
-------------------------------------
Meanwhile, demetri is in his room with his sweatpants looking at his phone. His finger hovering Abby's number and His fiancee. He didn't know what to do in this situation. But he received a call from her instead

Freya smiled at him as she walked. She opened the door to her cabin and gestured for him to walk inside. She watched him move and she couldn't help but imagine the two of them together. Her eyes seemed to almost glaze over as she thought about it. After a moment, she shook her head and walked in, going straight to the kitchen.

Hunter stepped in there cabin, " Ok! I fix the chocolate milk and you bring Abby!" He said storming in the kitchen knowing where everything was.

"Alright," she said as she pulled on an overly large t-shirt. She walked slowly to Abby's room and opened the door quietly. Noticing her all wrapped up in the comforter, she shut the door back behind her and moved back to the kitchen. "She's already in bed," Freya said to Hunter, moving to sit on one of the breakfast bar stools as he worked.

"Whattt!? Can i wake her up to hang out with us? I wanted to ask her something...." Hunter said pouting as he pulled out the third cup of hot chocolate from the microwave. " it's barely 10pm."

"Go wake her up then," she sad with a soft smile. "But i warn you, she's worse than me without coffee," she joked with a soft laugh. "What did you want to ask her anyway?"

" i wanted to ask her something." Hunter said with a shrug not wanting to tell Freya since he didn't know if he could even abord such subject. " so yeah, ill go wake her up." He said walking towards Abby's room and closing the door behind when he steps in. He tiptoed to her bed and bent above her looking at her wrapped in whatever a comforter was. " are you dead?" He asked softly

"No," Abby said, opening her eyes and looking up at him with little to no emotion. "What's going on?" she asked quietly, not bothering to move.

'' I came to wake you up but you were already awake. Want to hang out with us? Just in the house.'' Hunter said going over her to lay on the bed his shorts a bit humid but they had dried and his body was cold from the weather. He had both hands under his head and his head slightly turned towards her.

"I don't really feel up to it," she said simply, frowning. "Was there something you needed? Or was it just a social call?" she asked as she tried to keep her thoughts from racing. She and Hunter had never particularly gotten on well, not that they weren't friends but they didn't really have much in common.

Hunter chewed his cheek and turned to his side completely looking at her. '' What are you thinking?'' he asked seeing the pain, the sadness and lost in her eyes. He wasn't heartless either. He still considered her a friend of his and would shut up with his bluntness if that's what was required for her to feel better.

"I'm not," Abby said simply. "I'm just existing. Until Demetri gets married and then.....I dunno," she said again with a blank expression.

Hunter looked at her with raised eyebrows remembering himself when Ira died. But she simply looked like that knowing the man that she loved with all her heart was going to get married. He simply crawled closer to her and wrapped his arms around her since that was exactly how he managed to cry it all out. He didn't know if it was going to help her just a little bit but he tried, '' Abby... Demetri is cut up with his family.... He didn't want to marry the girl but he was forced too... It's for his business.'' he said looking back to look at her eyes. He hoped she would understand, '' Did you go see him to give the letter?'' he asked.

"I taped it to his door," she whispered, too emotionally exhausted to cry. "As for his marriage, he always has a choice."

Hunter shrugged, '' I don't know... But you should face him about it.'' he said trailing off, '' Or do you want me to talk to him? I can also leave you alone with this... I don't want to bother you.'' he said pulling out unsure of what to do for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.