1x1 With @Vaila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freya laughed softly. "I can give you the massage for free if you want it," she said trying to lift his spirits a little. "I even do feet," she said with a soft smile, taking his hand in hers and massaging his palm to prove a point.
------------------------------------------------
Abby smiled brightly, her entire body filled with her love for him. "I've always been yours," she said with love evident in her voice. "And I always will be," she said, leaning forward to kiss him. As she pressed her lips to his softly, she kissed him gently before pulling back. "Just so we're clear..... You're going to be the only one I'm sleeping with," she said shyly. "Not that I'm assuming that we're going to fuck, but ya know... I'm not going to 'date' anyone else for the lack of a better term," she babbled, blushing pink.

Hunter's eyes widened '' Really!?'' he said happily as he pulled her in a huge hug and kissed all over her face except the eyes, '' You are the best!'' he said still holding her tightly against him. '' So... Start with the feet and then my legs, then my back and and my neck. After you can move on to the arms and the hand last.'' he said with a wink as he placed the laptop on the table and turned around.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demetri grinned in the kiss loving the feel of it. But it was brief as she pulled away and he had a hard time not laughing. '' Wait, what?'' he said confused and chuckling because of her shyness.

Reactions: Vaila
Freya laughed softly and got up. She took his hand and pulled him up. "It'll be easier on a bed," she said simply with a small smile as she led him to her room. Once inside she gestured to the bed and pulled out a bottle of body oil. Squirting some into her hands, she sat down at the end of the bed and waited for him to get comfortable.
------------------------------------------------------
Abby's blush increased. "I know we can't be together, but I'm not going to be with anyone else," she said simply as she moved in to kiss him again. She pressed her lips to his, her eyes closing softly as she began to move her lips slowly against his.

Hunter jumped on the bed after removing his socks. His feet were clean and beautiful. '' So since you won, what are you asking?'' he asked burying his face in her pillow and unconsciously filling his lungs with her scent.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''Oh.. I-'' Demetri barely had time to say anything as both their lips locked to savour each other into passion. Demetri stroke her cheek gently while their lips moved in time with each other. He pulled away briefly panting a bit his lips swollen and red a bit, '' I'll fix this. I want to be together with you.'' he said his other hand pulling up to her face and cupped her cheek in his hand

"I'll wait for you," she said softly, placing her hands on his chest gently. "As long as it takes," she added, snuggling closer to him. She looked up into his eyes, trying to express the amount of love she had for him.
---------------------------------------
Freya began to massage his left foot, kneading the muscles with her thumbs. "I would like a date," she said, her voice growing quieter as she spoke until it was barely above a whisper. She looked down at his foot as she massaged it, working up his ankles slowly hoping that he wouldn't pull away from her.

Demetri was completely in daze from her and simply turned over to the side next to her. He smiled at all of this, '' I'm so in love with you, you don't understand.'' he said chuckling as he tilted his head to look at her with his loving eyes. He placed a hand on her cheek rubbing his thumb over it. '' And the best part of it is I always fall back in love at every look we exchange.'' he said placing his other hand on hers, his fingers brushing her arm as he entwined them together.
-------------------------------------
Hunter moaned in pleasure, '' Huh? What did you say?'' he asked melting at the pressure on his tensed ankles.

"It doesn't matter," Freya said with a frown as she switched to his other foot, working the muscles with her expert and practiced fingers. Her moans, were making her a little uncomfortable as they sent small sparks of excitement through her body. Each pierced her heart and she swallowed thickly. It was going to be a long hour and it was only just beginning.
-------------------------------------------------------------
She lent forward and kissed him, flipping them over as she entwined the fingers on her free hand with his before pinning them both either side of his head. "Not that I don't love the sweet, loving talk," she said with a small smile, the love shining from her eyes. "I am craving something else, something I haven't had in nearly three years," she said as she slowly kissed along his jaw. She knew that he could free himself with ease whenever he wanted but she liked being a little in control, at least in order to instigate things.

Hunter sighed, '' You're good....'' he said softly enjoying this massage, '' But what did you ask? A deal is a deal.'' he said glancing a bit from under his armpit.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Instead of pulling back, Demetri held both her hands chuckling and he tilted his head the other side for her to have more space as his breathing became a bit heavier, He still was wearing his shirt and sweatpants. She was sitting right on top of him brushing his lower parts probably unpurposeful which turned him on. Feeling chills travelling throughout all of his body. He placed both hands on her lap trailing up to under her shirt. The tip of his fingers burned at the contact and his breath felt warm on her skin. His hands rested on her back. He caressed the soft skin following her backline downwards. He kissed her shoulder and continued on her collarbone sucking very so slightly and delicately one of her softest spot. He felt his body arch to straighten back up with her sitting on his lap, her legs wrapping around his waist. He smiled looking at her as he kissed her feeling satisfied with the red spot he left on her left collarbone. His hand had trailed down to slightly slip his fingers in her pyjama pants just enough for her to tease her. He looked at her lovingly before smirking and kissing her lips. He pulled out his hands and he held the hem of her shirt to remove it slowly and carefully. He looked at her his heart clenching seeing all the changes. '' Your body is more curvaceous now. Like a grown woman.'' he said chuckling in a teasing away looking at her whole being. His eyes looking and his hands touching all of the changes. The most drastic one being how her face seemed so more much mature, '' You almost don't have those chipmunk cheeks anymore, '' he said one hand touching her cheek gently in a loving away.

(yeah.. Got a bit bored xD )

Last edited:
  • Love
Abby kissed gently down his neck, sucking on his skin with her eyes closed. Her body was over his and she was almost overcome by the feeling of being reunited with him this way again. Her hands slid up his chest, her palms flat against him as she felt his hard muscles against her soft hands. Her eyes opened as she felt his hot breath against her skin and she gasped softly as he began to suck on her collarbone. Her legs moved to wrap around his waist, pulling her body closer to his. She felt him harden against her thigh and she bit her lip to refrain from moaning.

He tugged the hem of her shirt up and she removed her hands from his chest, helping him to remove it. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath but she didn't care. "I would ask if you like it, but I can already tell that you do," she said with a smirk as she moved her hips gently against his thighs. As he looked at her body she took the opportunity to pull his shirt over his head, desperately needing more skin on skin contact. Her heart was pounding in her chest as if it were trying to beat right out of her body to get closer to him, and she agreed. She would never be close enough or even get enough of him. He had captured every part of her and she wasn't going to fight it.

She moved in slowly and kissed his lips passionately, as her hands returned to his chest, trailing downwards towards his sweatpants slowly. As she moved, her lips moving eagerly against his, she trailed over each of his muscles before dipping beneath his waistband. She herself was only wearing a pair of thin cotton shorts, and she was dying for him to take them off.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Freya bit her lip nervously, chewing on it as she tried to find the right words. As she did this, she began to move up his body, massaging the muscles in his legs to get rid of all the knots in his muscles. "I would like to go..." she said, trailing off slowly. "on a.... date.... with you," she added, her eyes fixed on his legs. "But only because it's been a while and I need to get back in the dating game and I figured you'd be easy to get along with because we already know each other," she added quickly to try and make excuses for herself as her face turned red. "You can say no if you want..." she blurted out, wanting to hit herself in the forehead out of stupidity.

Reactions: B l u E s
Hunter's face grew red and he felt grateful that his face was buried in his crossed arms. He stayed silent trying to not assume what he just said but he found himself deceived of the reason why. " so you are using me to get back in the game..." He said quietly

Freya blushed embarrassed, that wasn't it at all but she couldn't find a way to tell him that without admitting that she wanted him in a romantic capacity. "No!" she said urgently. "I just thought it might be nice that's all," she said after a moment, her voice soft. "I wouldn't be using you, I would never use you like that. You're my best friend," she said as she swapped to the other leg, her hands moving rhythmically against his skin. But then the last words she'd said rang out in her mind. You're my best friend. She couldn't figure out what had possessed her to even ask, to risk their friendship like that. "It's fine if you say no," she said nervously. "I'd get it you know, I'm not exactly attractive like I was. Not that I'd attract you if I was of course, because you know I'm me and you're you. You deserve someone so much better than me anyway, and you're totally out of my league but I figured that I should at least ask because why not right? I mean we only live once, well in my case twice because technically I died when Cronus slit my throat but Zeus brought me back so I'm not really sure if it's one life or two. Unless of course you believe in reincarnation in which case we could be on our 500th lives and never know, which I think is quite an interesting concept. I mean, some people believe in it and some people don't but there's still no physical proof either way. It's like that with souls too, yet despite that fact that there is no proof that we have anything close to a soul I believe that we each have one......" she trailed off realizing that she'd been rambling again as blood pumped fiercely into her cheeks turning them pink.

Hunter chuckled " You are rambling again! You're definetly nervous or embarrassed for asking," he said teasingly turning around and pulling up his legs to his chest. He looked at her, " I don't mind then. When would it be?" He asked his cheeks still a bit pink.

"I don't mind," she said quietly, not looking up at him as she stared at her hands. Her heart was beating hard in her chest and she couldn't bring herself to look up. She didn't think she could bare it if he saw how she really felt, but she was ultimately glad that she'd at least get to do this with him even if it was only once and only because she'd won their bet. The thought made her heart ache, which surprised her. She hadn't really noticed how strong her feelings had grown. She frowned and shook her feeling away.

Hunter felt a bit nervous looking at her. It didn't seem like it was truly just a friendly date and what Abby told him played in his head. 'She probably thought about this.' He remembered hearing from Freya's sister. He stayed silent for a bit and his heart pumped a bit faster. "So, ho-how about Tomorrow night." He proposed stuttering a bit at first as he tightened his arms a bit around his knees

"Sounds fine," she said softly. She looked up at him, hearing his stutter and she frowned. "Why are you do nervous?" she asked looked at his face. "It's just as friends," she said simply, ignoring the pang in her heart as she spoke. "We do it all the time. Now why don't you roll over so I can finish your massage," she suggested, eager to change the subject. "Take your shirt off and I'll do your back."

"Hey! Well sorry for getting nervous cause you got nervous!" Hunter said frowning and pouting at her while removing his shirt and throwing it away before rolling to his stomach

Freya smiled softly and placed her knees either side of his ribs, sitting gently on him. She rubbed more lotion into her hands and began to massage the muscles of his back. She couldn't help but enjoy feeling this close to him as she kneaded the muscles, trying not to picture herself touching his back while they were in other positions. "So.... what did you need to speak to Abby about?" she asked curiously to try and distract herself. "I didn't realise you guys were close."

"Oh... I was going to ask her to like have a dinner or something cause i wanted to ask her about a girl." Hunter said shyly avoiyding to say its about Freya.

Freya's stomach clenched but she didn't stop her hands as she moved across his back. "I didn't know you liked anyone," she said gently. "Who is she?" she asked as her hands drifted over his shoulders.

Hunter didn't say anything at first feeling shy about the actual subject, '' She's a girl,'' he simply said not wanting to say the name and not backing up. He moved a bit to make himself more comfortable and the fact that they were talking about this and her massaging him just tensed him up a bit. '' But it's not that I like her. I do a lot but I don't know if being in relashionship with her is even possible. Like loving her romantically and stuff... '' he said making it sound like it was a friend of his that lived far away and that was part of his old life

Status
Not open for further replies.