1x1 With @Vaila

Status
Not open for further replies.
" That's what i meant. I'm not stupid!" Hunter said glaring at her in a friendly way. " anyway, how come you and Demetri or even Freya sometimes insinuate that me and her have something? I don't really understand why.."
------------------------
Demetri started sobbing but was trying to hold it back by wrapping his arms around her and burying his face in the nook of her neck.

"Because love is friendship on fire," she quoted in a gentle Greek accent. "You might be able to deny it, but if I know my sister she's certainly thought about it," she said simply with a soft shrug.
----------------------------------------------------
Freya held him tightly, wanting to take care of her friend. She wished that she could take the pain away but she knew there was nothing she could do but comfort and listen to him.

'' Wait... I don't really get that...'' Hunter said thinking about the quote as he stood up and walked a bit while pressing a finger to his forehead, '' So friendship....is love on fire? As in... Passion right? So passionate friendship?'' He proposed with a raised eyebrow confused.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tears fell from his eyes on her skin but he didn't make any whimper or noise. It was a very awkward position and he didn't to embarrass himself any further. He waited for his eyes to dry up before standing back up hiding his puffy red eyes by avoiding her stare and just dropped his arms to his side, '' Sorry about that... almost rape.'' he said with a small chuckle.

"No," she said with a soft laugh. "Love is friendship on fire. You can't really truly love someone if you aren't friends with them, because you just don't know them like you should. Passion is something else, it's part of the bond you share with them," she said, trying to explain what her mother had taught her but she couldn't remember the details.
--------------------------------------------------------
Freya moved over to him and placed a loud, wet kiss on his cheek. "I'll return the favour someday," she joked and a soft giggle. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, lengthening her legs so she was the same height as him. "You don't have to keep it all in around me ya know, I'm your friend," she said softly in his ear. "Now hug me before I kick your ass for trying to seduce me."

Reactions: B l u E s
Demetri snickered, '' I didn't try. I did.'' He said winking at her confident that if he actually wanted to, she would of slept with him in a blink of an eye. He gave her a tight hug as he whispered something in her ear, '' Short girls are always the prettiest. I remember Hunter saying that.'' he said more as an advice with a smile as he let go of her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' Oh so... what do you mean Freya thought about this? I don't get what you mean.'' Hunter said with a small smile always liking to learn new stuff.

"Thought about being in a relationship with you, or even sleeping with you," Abby said with a shrug. "Can't confirm or deny anything, but I'm sure that she has." She sat down on the bed and sighed, flopping back to lay down.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Keep telling yourself that," she said rolling her eyes, but not really denying anything. She had no doubt that if he'd tried she would have given in, but she would have regretted it afterwards. In fact they both probably would have. As he hugged her she smiled, listening as he whispered. Freya blushed and replied in a whisper. "I'm obvious proof of that," she joked. "But I can't really hug you properly when you're a foot taller than me," she said before shrinking slowly.

'' Well yes you can! Abby use to-'' Demetri stopped right there remembering that little lapse of time they were together, '' She would hug me around the waist.... Looking up at me waiting for me to say something before placing a kiss here...'' He trailed off pointing at his heart feeling pain coming back. All of it just screaming in agonization, '' and snuggle close saying I was her everything.... And I believed her.'' he said softly quieting himself into a mere whisper.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' You.. You think she did?'' Hunter asked a bit confused since he would have never thought that she would be interested in him romantically or sexually. He thought he was in the extreme end of friend zone and so did he consider her for the same reasons. He simply never really acknowledge the thought of it before since he started dating Ira and it stayed like that for him. '' I mean why would she even like me if she does? I got nothing good compared to Demetri or Luke.'' he said trying to deny that possibility

"She was telling the truth Demetri," Freya said softly as she moved and wrapped her arms around his waist. "You are still her everything, even if you believed all her crap while she was in Baltimore," she continued squeezing him gently.
----------------------------------------------------------
"She and Luke were too different," Abby said simply, peaking up at him. "And she and Demetri are too similar," she continued, swallowing hard before she said his name. "Besides you shouldn't sell yourself short. You're handsome, funny, smart, and you play the piano better than anyone I've ever seen. Any girl would be lucky to have you, Frey included. But I think it would be your heart that would attract her, it's so full of kindness and love just waiting to be given."

Demetri sighted, '' It's not the bullshit she told me.. I knew something was off with her explanation. It's the big question of WHY. Why she created all of that bullshit? Why didn't she didn't tell me straight forward the problem? Why didn't she trust me enough to tell me? To work it out together?'' he said both hands on her shoulder. '' That's the real issue... Not that she simply broke up with me through a phone.'' he said with a roll of the eye.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunter smiled at what she said reminding him of what Freya said. He still wondered who it could be tho. Maybe he looked like Hunter and he kind of thought of the possibility of seeing her with him... but then imagined a kiss and scrunched his nose even tho they did kiss in the past. But that wouldn't be the same if they actually had feelings. Nothing would be the same if there was feelings he thought. He shaked his thoughts and looked at Abby, ''Anyway, wanna do anything??''

"Then ask her," she said looking up at him. "Cause I'm certainly not going to tell you. This is a conversation the two of you need to have, and I'm sure that if you look her in the eye and ask her what caused it she will tell you. Because lets face it, the girl is many things but an actress is not one. She couldn't lie if her life depended on it. Not face to face anyway," Freya said gently as she crossed her arms over her chest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abby looked at him thoughtfully. "I'm not picky," she said after a moment. "Anything you wanna do?"

Demetri chuckled thinking about it knowing that that was true in many ways. But he couldn't find it in him anyways. It's not like they could possibly go back together since he was getting married in barely three weeks from now at the start of December. '' I'll see.'' he said running a hand in his hair. '' Anyway, wanna do anything or did I really turn you on so much that you want to stay on my bed?'' he asked teasing and not thinking of Abby since he knew he would get gloomy and sad. He just had to ignore it for now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunter looked at her boredly in the eyes, '' I asked first. You answer.'' he stated. He wasn't really compatible with Abby at all. Both just never had any chemistry and barely were friends despite him involuntarily being rude and diminishing sometimes and her having a low self esteem.

"You did," she teased back with a giggle. "Want to go swimming? It's been a while and we could both do with cooling off," Freya said, laughing as she said the last part.
=================================
"Why don't you go find Frey and leave me here to read?" she suggested, wanting to be alone at that particular moment.

Demetri nodded, '' Yeah sure,'' he said pulling off his shirt, grabbing a swim short and changing in the bathroom.
---------------------------------
'' Okk~'' Hunter trailed off with a shrug as he walked towards the door before glancing behind. He couldn't let her have her hopes up to much even tho he was really rooting for her to be with Demetri. '' And... Just because I'm pretty sure he won't tell you...and because I feel you have the right to know... Demetri is getting married in three weeks.'' he said looking down at the floor before walking out and closing the door.

Freya pulled off her top, leaving the swim suit underneath. She brushed her hair back into a messy bun, and sat crossing her legs on his bed. She closed her eyes and waited for him, relaxing enough to turn to her true form. Scars littered her pale skin and there was a large tattoo that crept up her torso from her belly button to her neck. She sighed and relaxed, her hair growing in curling locks as her face softened. She was skinnier in this form, almost like a completely different person.
--------------------------------------------------------
Abby's jaw dropped. He was getting married. In three weeks! Her heart shattered and she wasn't entirely sure if she would ever be able to put it back together again. He'd moved on to someone else, loved someone else. He'd managed to do what she could not. Getting up numbly, she reopened the letter and slowly wrote a congratulatory message along the bottom about his impending marriage. She resealed it with no emotion and walked to Demetri's cabin. She taped it to the door silently before hurrying back home. She couldn't even remember why she'd wanted to stay here anymore. Because without Demetri, she really had nothing here at all.

Demetri walked out of his bathroom and was surprised to see Freya with a huge tattoo that he never knew and her skinny form. '' damn.... wasn't expecting that.'' he said kneeling down to look at her tattoo, '' Any meanings or just for the heck of it?'' he asked straightening himself up to get his towels and everything with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunter walked out of Aphrodite's cabin going to his. He felt like the hot springs would be good right now. It relaxed him and it felt just so good. Especially right now that it was getting quite cold for the beach. He grabbed his stuff and dashed to the hot springs. It was really beautiful and no one was there so he dived in relaxing in it's warmth

"I was drunk. It was either that or nipple piercings," she said as they began to fade again. "It's too cover up a rather nasty set of scars," she said with a soft shrug. "I picked the roses because of my sister, Rosa," she continued in a thick voice. She still missed her sister daily. She stood up slowly, her yellow ruffle bikini firmly in place and began to follow him out. "Hey Demetri?" she called, noticing the letter on his door. "You've got mail."

Demetri laughed at out loud like he never did in the past two years, '' I would have went with nipple piercings... Or maybe Hunter's face tattooed on my butt. '' He said as a joke as he walked out of the cabin not noticing the mail till she mentioned. He looked at the letter that he stepped on my mistake and took it. '' Oh.. I wonder from whom..'' he said looking at it but he recognized the writing but he showed no emotions since Freya was right there and she could not possibly see it. He started walking towards the hot spring reading the paper making sure Freya didn't see any of it.

Freya walked beside him, watching him rather than the letter. She knew it was from Abby, purely from the look on his face but she wouldn't ask him what it said. Not until he volunteered the information.
================================
Glykia, the letter began, Abby's handwriting perfect on the blank page.

I know you deserve an explanation, whether you want one or not. But after earlier, I'm not sure if I could bare seeing the pain in your eyes as I told you what happened between us. I know when I called you for the last time, I said some things that I didn't mean. In fact most of what I said was a lie. And although I know it was wrong, I am not going to make excuses for myself. I fucked up, to put it bluntly. You were the best thing that ever happened to me and I let my own insecurity ruin that.

In mid March, I started receiving anonymous phone calls from a woman who claimed that you were cheating on me. I dismissed it immediately, knowing in my heart that you would never do it to me but it wasn't the only call. Day after day I would get a call from the same woman. If I didn't pick up, she would keep calling and calling leaving voicemails on my phone until my inbox was full. You know this, because I told you but you laughed it off saying it was someone who was jealous. But the truth is that I didn't tell you just how bad it had gotten. After a week, the woman was calling me up to three times a day where she would laugh and call me all sorts of horrid names.

It was then that I started to receive emails along with the calls. I stopped picking them up, and changed my number but she got the new one saying that she'd taken it from your phone. Attached to the emails were pictures of you with other woman, innocent at first but soon they weren't so. Some were obviously photoshopped, but others weren't.

This continued for two months. My grades were dropping and I lost a whole load of weight from the stress of it. One of my friends, Isabel, from my Biology class told me that I should talk to you but I was ashamed that I had let it get to me.

The morning we broke up, I received a letter at my apartment with a lock of your hair inside and a picture of you asleep beside another girl wearing nothing. I was terrified. I thought she was going to hurt you all because I wouldn't let you go, but my fears of telling you were fighting against them. So I let you go, making up some random excuses. I couldn't handle it anymore. I was a coward. I should have told you and I know that but there is nothing I can do to change it now.

But know this, I still and will always love you with everything that I am whether you believe it or not.

I began to date a girl after we split, but even she knew that I wasn't over you. I would cry out for you in my sleep and eventually she left me because of it. It made me realise that I couldn't fill the hole in my chest where my heart had been because it wasn't my heart anymore. It always belonged to you.

Abigaia Skye Collett

Oh and congratulations on your impending marriage, Hunter just told me. Well done on being able to move on, I wish I could.

On the back of the page were two simple lists, one reading all the things she loved about him, and the other with the one reason why she would never get over him. Because he was her soulmate. But all of this, was now crossed out with a small sentence written below.

So sorry, I didn't know you were engaged. They still apply but I don't suppose it matters.

Reasons why I will always love you. Reasons why I will never get over you.
Because you were my first love. Because you are my soul mate. The other half of me that I will never be able to replace. Nor do I ever want to. You are my everything, my forever.
Because you are the one who makes me feel beautiful regardless of anything.  
Because you are perfect for me; sweet, kind hearted, strong, brave, intelligent, honest and loving.  
Because you made me feel like my past didn't have to define me.  
Because lets face it..... you are the best sex I'm ever going to have.  
Because you captured my heart from the first moment I laid eyes on you on that beach.  
Because you encouraged me to follow my dreams and never tried to hold me back, even if it meant leaving you behind for 3 years.  
Because you are the only one I can picture having a future with. As you once teasingly said to me before everything went to shit, you make me want to marry you.  
And finally. Because I love you with my entire heart, soul, body and mind and I have never had any doubt about that.  
(All crossed out)

• Love
Demetri felt his heart clench at every single words he read. He closed back the letter and placed it in the small envelope it came with. He didn't really know how to deal with all of this. His marriage was practically impossible to annule being under a contract. He looked at Freya after licking his lips and just gave one of his fake smile. He passed the evening in the hot spring with Hunter and Freya. But eventually when the night started falling, he went back to his cabin leaving both of the idiots fight over if a platypus was a mammal or an aquatic beaver like Hunter said. It just simply was such a stupid argument that Demetri couldn't listen to it anymore.

After a while reading and re-reading her letter, Demetri grabbed a pen and paper writing his own thoughts. It was almost just rambling and felt ashamed ever thinking of giving it to her. He just placed it in an envelope not writing anything on the top of it and threw it in one of his drawers.
=========================================================================================================
(The letter if you want to copy paste in your computer and edit it LOL )

Abby,

I’ll be honest, I have no idea how to start this. I don’t usually write stuff on a blank paper like this about …my personal life and all. But I believe you should have a response to your letter and I don’t want to say anything regretful because of my Temper since I do still care for you.

I was lucky enough to be proven three years ago love wasn't just a hormonal process to destroy your mental stability. I met this really beautiful blonde headed girl on the beautiful azurian colored beach that just seemed to reflect in her eyes. Right away I felt the chemistry. I would look at you at night when you would snuggle next to me, say my name out loud and we weren’t even dating yet(That was so cute), and how we just skipped steps in our relationship. I had never loved someone like I loved you.

I believed we were meant to be, that we completed each other and had that indestructible bond that no one could ever break. I felt special with you. Privileged to be with you. You had those beautiful blues eyes that just reached out right into my darkened heart. You were the only one that managed to fish me out of that hole after so long. I was in love with that laugh and occasional snort, the way you teased me, how you just always and always reminded me that you love me, those kisses on that one place you knew pumped just loud enough for you to hear when you slept on it, those moments we would just stare at each other with a smile after having amazing sex.

When you had to leave for Baltimore, I couldn’t help but clinging on to you and I just didn’t want you to let me behind and to move on with the promising life you have. But I knew that I had no rights to do that and just sucked it up. I wanted the best for you and still does. Eventually, after months not seeing you I felt like crap and would call you a bit more but you always seemed busier or stressed. You didn’t seem as happy to talk to me. I thought by not being clingy to you and hold on, you would be less overwhelmed from College stress and life in general. I trusted that our relationship was strong enough to survive the distance and the time apart. I believed you were just passing that high school college transition…But that one phone call destroyed all of this reality I created in my mind. I did not expect to feel as though half of my soul had been ripped from me. The moment I realised that I wouldn't be able to wake up with your little cheerful morning self.

I never moved on. I still wish to create more of those memories with you and you alone. One day I was fed up with the bullshit excuse you gave me on that day and I just presented myself to Baltimore. How could I not believe you didn’t move on? I saw you walk with this girl hand on hand laughing. You didn’t seem like the girl I once knew. You seemed so much happier or was that a veil? How could I know… I may be getting married in three weeks but…

You are still the love of my life

I guess…. I did all this rambling to say that no matter what justification you have… I forgave you.

You never were like the other girls. You will always and forever be my principessa , my heart, my soul, my everything. I'll never forget you.

Demetri Vasiliadis
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, '' What are you talking about! They can't be in the same family as Elephants or dogs! So they are definitely aquatic beavers. Like another branch of it ! '' Hunter said sticking to his point of you not backing down as he water wrestled with Freya.

• Love
Reactions: Vaila
Status
Not open for further replies.