1x1 with Ashlio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oz let the shivers run down his body, when he felt those fingers go across the back of his neck. Hearing that, he raised an eyebrow and was about to speak up now but stopped himself when René spoke again. Hearing that, he shrugged as he went back to watch the movie at very moment. Though he grabbed his hand, as he started to get up with him as he brought him away. "Come on. Lets go for the walk, I can't stand just sitting there and not enjoying this nice night better.."​

René chuckled and happily followed after him. "We could have waited until after the movie, silly. It's not like I have to go home right away," he said and put and arm around his waist when they were back out on the street. "So were do you want to go, cutie?" he asked and kissed his cheek.

"I dont know and I am not a cutie. I am one sexy beast.." Oz said twirling around with a mischievous look on his face. "You know how it is..come on the parks are beautiful at this time at night," Oz said walking toward. "I only know since my siblings would take me there, even thought it would get them in trouble.."

René laughed. "You're cute and sexy," he said and followed him with his eyes, smiling the whole time. "Why did they get in trouble? You weren't allowed to be out that late?" he asked and took his hand, letting Oz follow him towards the park.

René laughed. "You're cute and sexy," he said and followed him with his eyes, smiling the whole time. "Why did they get in trouble? You weren't allowed to be out that late?" he asked and took his hand, letting Oz follow him towards the park.
"Yeah my parents thought it was dangerous to be out late at night. It was also because of the strict working and school schedule we had," Oz told him. "So that's why I would get in trouble or my siblings would get in trouble.." Oz said after. Reaching the park, he started to walk through it as his eyes similar or more familiar people around. "Some people come here...to get inspiration or to pour it out. I do it.."

"What do you mean?" he asked and glanced around the park before looking at him again. "What do you do here? Just enjoy the nature at the middle of the night?" It seemed a bit odd, so he figured there must be something else happening.

"What do you mean?" he asked and glanced around the park before looking at him again. "What do you do here? Just enjoy the nature at the middle of the night?" It seemed a bit odd, so he figured there must be something else happening.
"Oh yeah that of course, it really nice here at night..." Oz said wandering the paths that went through the park there. "Well I had met..him here before once or twice. I come here myself now, to write and work on my things. Sometimes I meet other artists or writers here as a group to help each other out..." Oz explained at first, being nervous to bring it up but became calmer when he went on with talking.​

"Well, that sounds nice," he said with a smile and but an arm around his waist while they walked. "I usually just go out and get drunk when I feel stuck in something," he said and grimaced a bit before laughing. "Probably notthe wisest solution."

\
Looking at him curiously, as he felt the arm around his waist while walked around the park. Hearing what he said at first, he look at him with small frown but it did disappear hearing the second part. "Probably not the wisest, but i am not one to judge someone for what they do. I don't care." Oz said with a little shrug. Oz walked with him, as they stopped at late food stand. Waving at the vendor, "I come here and eat this guy's food. It's good actually, to me..."​

René chuckled. "I like to party, but I don't do it too often. Simen likes staying at home, and I like staying with him," he said and smiled at him, and then looked at the food stand. "Cool, lets try something. What do you recommend?" he asked and looked at the menu. If it was good he would bring something for Simen.

"Well that's good that you still go out to enjoy yourself but you balance it with staying at home with him," Oz spoke out. Hearing the question, as he shrugged. "If he likes something sweet, he sell little things of cotton candy. They have hot dogs here too," Oz continued suggesting to him. Oz walked to the vendor, as he ordered a hot dog as he waited for René to order something and get something for Simen.

René ordered what Oz suggested and asked to get the candy in a bag. When they both had their food, he walked with him to a bench. "You want to take that picture after eating these?" he asked before taking a bite of his hot dog. He made a satisfied sound and swallowed. "Wow, this is really good."

René ordered what Oz suggested and asked to get the candy in a bag. When they both had their food, he walked with him to a bench. "You want to take that picture after eating these?" he asked before taking a bite of his hot dog. He made a satisfied sound and swallowed. "Wow, this is really good."
"Sure we can do that, don't worry I won't be posting these anywhere," Oz answered with more words to reassure more. Watching him take a bite, he smiled when he heard what came out of his mouth next. "Yeah I know it taste good, i suggested it," Oz said getting little cocky as they sat there on the bench. "I had ran away from problems alot when i was younger, like I would go missing but my brother and sister always knew where to find me to bring me back home. If I was having issue, we would share a dessert and try to discuss before going home.."

René shrugged. "You can post them if you want. This relationship isn't a secret." He finished the hot dog while Oz talked and wiped his mouth after. "Your siblings seem really nice, watching over you like that," he said and gave him a warm smile. "Do you still want to run away sometimes?"

"Thanks. I will do that when i get home.." oz said with a smile as he listened to what he had to say. "Yeah they are pretty good.." he started but stopped when he asked that question. "Thats a hard question. Sometimes i do when it get hard but most times i push through it.." Oz answered.

"I think everyone wants to run away sometimes," he said and wiped his hand on a napkin, done with the hot dog. "At least for a little bit," he said and then turned to Oz, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Hey," he said and smiled, leaning against him. "Have you had a nice date?" he asked and lifted his other hand to his cheek, stroking it gently.

Moving to clean his face, "Yeah you may right," Oz said with a shrug. Feeling him lean him in more, as he perked up when he heard him. Hearing the question, as he was about to answer but stopped. Feeling the hand across his cheek, as he answered the question. "Did I? Yes I have," Oz said moving to hug him bringing him onto his lap. Looking at him, as he was inches apart with their faces.​

René chuckled. "Me too," he said before leaning down and kissing him, his fingers brushing into his hair. It felt different kissing Oz, and almost like he was doing something wrong, but most of all it felt amazing.

René chuckled. "Me too," he said before leaning down and kissing him, his fingers brushing into his hair. It felt different kissing Oz, and almost like he was doing something wrong, but most of all it felt amazing.
Oz kissed him back, as he wrapped his arms around. Holding onto him, as he melted more into the kiss. Pulling away from the kiss, he looked at him with a pant. "That kiss..was good.."Oz explained to him. "I feel like..i do belong and not someone on the side. Thank you.." Oz said bringing him into the kiss and more of an embrace.

René smiled warmly at the words and kissed him back, hugging him at the same time. "You're amazing," he said when the kiss ended. "I'm not squeezing you?" He asked and shifted a bit in his lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.