1x1 with Ashlio

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next week came around, as Oz was working hard on his blog, homework from school and working at the restaurant. It was middle of week and Oz was just coming home, as he texted René when he was available. "Hey René. Its me Oz, I am available tonight and tomorrow even. So if you want to have the date, just give me time,date, and address so we can do the date..." Oz texted René. Oz came to the couch, as he moved to sat down there checking his phone once in awhile. He had his books out, as he was doing some planning.

René had been texting Oz now and then, asking how his zay was and stuff like that, and he was very happy when he finally recieved the text he had been waiting for. "Great! Was starting to worry you had changed your mind ;) Tomorrow then. 6 pm, at Willams street 5. Does that work, cutie?"

Oz had his phone to his side of him as he had a notebook, writing down notes when he heard the familiar notification. Checking his phone over as he smiled to himself, seeing the reply back. Seeing where he started to reply back, "Sure thing, but I would never change my mind of going on a date with you..." Oz texted before sending another. "Certain attire I need?"

Just casual, but we're going to be outside! Can't wait to see you ;*

After replying, he put away his phone. "Simen, are you ready?" he asked and put on his jacket. Tomorrow was date night with Oz, tonight was date night with Simen. Who came sliding out of the bedroom with a fake rose held behind his tweet. "Ready," he purred and walked up to René.
René laughed and took away the rose before kissing him. "Come on, I'm gonna spoil you to pieces tonight."

The next night he stood waiting on the street where he had planned to meet Oz. He felt a bit nervous actually, and paced back and forth a bit while he waited. Two relationships at once... was it really okay?

Oz got ready for that night, as he had gotten himself ready as he went to take a bus to reach there. Oz was wearing t-shirt, and some jeans as he arrived there. Looking around as he saw him, as he waved to him. Coming up to meet him, with a smile on his face. "Hello there, so what are the plans for tonight?"

René smiled when he saw him and waved a bit. "Hey," he said back and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "We're watching a movie." He winked at him and handed him a single, white flower. "Here, I stole ut from a garden I passed," he chuckled and then took his free hand. "It's through here."
He guided him into the building, which was a café and bar, and walked straight through it and out on the back. It was usually a outdoor seating area for the café, but now they had made it into an outdoor cinema. René handed a guy two tickets and then brought Oz over to one of the couches in front of the screen. "You want something to drink and eat?" he asked and put his jacket down so no one else would take their seat.

Oz blushed, as he received the white flower as he looked over. Hearing how he got it, he chuckled a little. Following along with him, while holding his hand as they came up the place where it was being held. Looking around, as he was amazed. "That is so cool.." Oz said as he looked at the set up. Following him inside, as he moved to sit down as he watched him place his jacket where he be sitting. Hearing the question, he nodded. "Yeah, suprise me. I am not picky.."

René winked at him and then walked back into the café. He came back with a couple burritos and fries on the side, and a couple beers. "Chicken or beef?" he asked as he sat down beside him, letting Oz choose what burrito he wanted. He put it all down on the small table in front of them. "I'm glad you like the place. Don't know if the movie is any good though, it's some old classic apparently. But I figured we could still have a good time, somehow..." he said with a slightly teasing smile.

"Beef," Oz answered as he got the one he wanted. Taking a bite as he looked at him, with a smile on his face as he listened to what he said about the place. "I am not one for fancy places really, I like this," Oz said another big bite before grabbing a sip from one the beers. Oz smirked now, "So what does the boyfriend think about me? Does he think I'm cute or something?" Oz asked wanting to what the men thought of him. "You did show the picture right?"

"Yes, he said you was very cute. I'll let you know when he feels ready to meet you," he said and took a bite of his chicken burito. He quickly washed it down with some beer. "So, how are you feeling about all of this? You sure you don't mind that I have a boyfriend?" he asked and stroke his shoulder. It was important that Oz felt comfortable from the start, or this probably wouldn't work out.

Oz had look of confidence, "I would think so, I did look pretty good.." Oz said before hearing the question as he took amother but of burrito before taking a fry now. Answering though, "yeah everything is fine with that. I am okay since you been wanting to bring me into relationship and include me. Not like being the other man..." Oz explained. "Are you okay with this?:

"Of course I am. I'm just worried about how Simen will handle it. And you. I don't want to hurt anyone..." he said and sighed a bit. He worried someone would get jealouse or feel insecure, or complain about sharing him, or anything at all going wrong. He just hoped everyone would be happy.

Oz nodded, as he took another swig from his beer as he was almost half way through the burrito that he had gotten. "They are pretty good burrito's," Oz commented. "You know you shouldn't worry as much. I think he may like it, then again. I can't judge your boyfriend since I never met him.." Oz said throwing his hands up in defense. "You know, I wont have a problem. You are taking me out on this date, and treating me like your well..boyfriend..."

"Good," René said with a relived smile. "And you might be my boyfriend soon, if these dates go well. Unless you don't want to. And you have to tell me if you ever feel uncomfortable. If this is going to work, it's important that all of us are honest with each other." He put an arm around his shoulders and smiled at him. The lights got turned down at the movie started, but most people there kept talking to each other. It wasn't like a normal cinema hver you were expected to be quiet.

"I understand," Oz said with a nod to show he did understand. "Yeah honesty is the best, it really is..." Oz said after. Snuggling into him when he felt his arm go around his shoulder. Noticing the lights were dimming, he smiled as he took another sip from his beer that he was drinking at the moment. Moving to whisper to him though, as he spoke to him. "Hey, can I..have a picture of us later on...?"

René kissed his cheek. "You can have all the pictures you want," he said and then grabbed his burrito while he watched the screen. He washed it down with the beer and then kissed Oz's cheek. "Having a good time?" he asked, his arm still wrapped around his shoulder. "This is my first time here, actually."

"Alright. I will take one later on of course, I don't want to ruin these guy's time with my flash of camera..." Oz expained while feeling the kiss on his cheek. Hearing the question, as he turned to him. "Oh me? Yeah it's nice," Oz started before hearing what he said next hearing it was his first time here at this venue. "Well it is for me too. So new experience for both of us..." Oz said with a nod.

"Sure is," he said with a warm smile and then leaned back, watching the movie while he finished his burriote and beer. He snuck off and came back with another two beers, and put his arm back around Oz's shoulders. He kissed his cheek again, softer and a bit longer this time. René was getting a bit restless, just sitting for this long and watching the movie, but he tried his best not to bother Oz.

Oz continued to watch this movie but something else was on his mind at the moment. He did notice he left, as he saw that he came back with some more beer. Feeling the kiss on his check, and how it was changed as he smiled more. He was starting to enjoy this other male attention that he was getting. He felt..equal. Looking over one or twice, as he moved to whisper to him. "You know, we can head out somewhere else. Like go for a walk if you want too~" Oz suggested. "I am okay with either staying here or going along for that walk,"

René smiled and brushed some fingers against the back of Oz's neck. "Lets stay, you seem to be enjoying the movie," he said and hugged his shoulders, pulling him closer so Oz leaned against him. "I'm fine either way, so you decide." He was happy as long as he was with Oz, and Oz was happy, even though all these sitting still was making him restless. It was his own fault though, for picking a movie for their date.

Status
Not open for further replies.