1x1 with Ashlio

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
/Okay. Text me tomorrow then, I worry about you. Try getting some sleep. Let me know if you here from him again, right away. Good night :* /
He then curled up with Simen and kissed the back of his neck a bit before he slowly fell asleep, having some strange dream about Oz being bothered by an elder man.
Oz put his phone on the side table, as he moved to get undressed for bed. Getting into the bed, as he turned off the light as he laid against the bed. Looking up there, he sighed. He needed some sleep. Oz curled up, and got ready for some sleep for the night. When the next day came around, as he moved to check his phone. There was no messages or calls on his phone. Sitting up, he heard his phone as he got dressed when he heard what he said.​
Leaving the room, as he was dressed. He was called in today, but there was some worry in his brother's voice when he had called. Heading to restaurant, he hadn't texted him since it didn't seem much for worry. Arriving at the restaurant, he arrived to see why there was worry. There in front of him was the man who had threatened the restaurant and the married man in his suit. Sam. Oz was shaking, why was he here...​

René got up early as always and headed to work, bringin people their coffee and all that. It was boring, but it payd the bills. When he didn't hear any from Oz, he texted him to ask if everything was alright.

A text was sent to him, but it was coming from one of his siblings who had sent. /Hello, It's Oz's big sister. That married douche came around, and that spooked my brother. He ran off, and the man said. His wife okay.../ she texted from her phone, and got the number. She knew where her brother was hiding, he at the park that he always went too. There was specific place, he would go hide in.

René got worried and told her to text him if she heard anything from Oz. He then went to the park to look for him, remembering what Oz had said about running away to that place.

The park was busy today, with families and their kids with couples there too. In the busy park, there was one spot that Oz hid and ran away too that was big tree, and it was really bushy too. There he sat with, bringing his feet to his body as he was trying to hide what Sam left him. A mark across his face that was a smack. Oz was looking down at the floor, as he wasn't paying any attention.

René looked everywhere, but with all the people there, it seemed impossible to find him. "Oz!" he called out while he walked around, hoping he would hear him if he was there.

Oz stayed in the area, as he kept sitting there in silence. His ears heard something, as he brought it up to hear more. "Is that...him?" Oz said to himself, slowly shaken get up from the grass floor. Looking around, as he started to walk away from there.

René sighed and looked around. He wasn't getting an answer, his sister had his phonr... he didn't know what else to do, so he walked towards the park exit. If Oz had wanted his help, he would have come for him.

Oz was coming out as he saw him. "René," Oz called out for him, once and again as he tried to catch up with him. Oz moved to grab his arm, as he stopped. "What you doing here? Aren't you suppose at the work, and who told you I was here.." Oz asked. "Was it my big sister or brother who told you?"

René looked a bit surprised when Oz was suddenly there, and he then quickly hugged him. "Your sister said you ran away, and you told me this was were you went," he answered before taking a closer look at his face. "Did he hit you? Did anyone see it?"

René looked a bit surprised when Oz was suddenly there, and he then quickly hugged him. "Your sister said you ran away, and you told me this was were you went," he answered before taking a closer look at his face. "Did he hit you? Did anyone see it?"
Oz sighed, as he looked away tried to hide the mark on his face. "She did huh?" Oz said to himself little above his breath. "I did tell you," Oz said after. Hearing those questions, he slowly nodded with ashamed look on his face. "Yeah he did, infront of my family and some customers..." Oz answered the questions as he moved to hug him more tighter.​

He hugged him back for a bit and stroke his back. "Okay, come on, we're going to the police," he said then and took his hand, leading him towards the exit so they could grab a cab.

Oz heard him talk about going to the police, as he sighed. Walking with him, as he looked for a cab. Waiting there, "I don't know about this, René," Oz started. "He will get arrested won't he?" He asked now.

"I doubt that, but you'll get a restraining order. If he doesn't respect that, then he'll get arrested," he said and got him into a cab, and told the driver to take them to the police station. " someone in your family probably has to testify."

"I never thought would need to be used.." oz said. "I thought we could just go our seperate ways and forgot about it," oz said after getting into car. On the way there, oz was quiet till he spoke. "My sister or brother will. Mostly likely my sister, since my brother almosted punched the man.."

René put an arm around him and kissed his cheek. "Does it hurt?" he asked softly and gave him a concerned look.

Oz shook his head, as he moved to touch it. "It does hurt still, and this mark will be here for awhile. Im glad mg sister told you..i would be too chicken to come tell you. I wouldnt want to worry.." oz explained.

"It's my job to worry if I'm going to be your boyfriend. You have to tell me things like this when we're in a relationship," he said and gently stroke the back of his head. Then his phone started calling and he quickly answered. "Hey Simen. You're at my job? But I'm not there, I'm with Oz." Simen spoke and René sighed. "No, not like that, come on. Something happened and I'm taking him to the police station."

Oz looked at him, as he felt the rubbing while hearing what he said. "I will try harder next time.." oz told him. Hearing the phone, he listened to what he said over the phone. Reaching the police station, he exited quickly as he didnt want to snoop on the conversation between the two. Sure, he may be part of the relationship but he wasnt at the moment.

"I'll explain later. Yes. I'll text you when I'm done," he said and hung up. Then he followed Oz inside the station to find him an officer to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.