1x1 with Ashlio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oz led him to his room, as he opened the door to reveal his bedroom. There was notebooks, papers that were pinned to the wall, his laptop on the bed. It had clothing around, books too. "So this is my room and where I create really..." Oz told him. There was pictures of him and his family around the room but there was one with him and best friend years ago. "You know whats really stupid that i think about. I still have things from that married man..in a box under my bed.."

René looked around in the room and at the thing on the wall, smiling. "This is were the magic happens, huh?" he joked and poked his chest, laughing a bit. When Oz told about the box, his eyebrows raised. "Really?" he asked, surprised. "Can I see it?"

"Yeah you could say that~" Oz said with a chuckle but he heard the question. He stood there, looking around as he slowly nodded. "Y-Yeah I can.." Oz said moving to under his bed as he brought the box to put on the bed. It was a shoe box, as he opened it up to reveal what was inside. An older tshirt, a picture of them, a rose that was in glass. Moving to pull out a necklace, it had rings on it, as he threw on the bed.

René looked at the thing and picked up the picture. "Oz, why do you keep this?" he asked gently and looked at him while sitting down at the edge of the bed. "I mean... how long where you together, and how long ago did it end?" He tilted his head a bit. "Are you still in love with him...?"

Oz was quiet, as he moved to sit on the bed as he brought his knees to his chest. "I-I don't know..." Oz answered. When the questions was asked, he looked away. "About a year, it ended about couple months ago," Oz answered first then was quiet when the last question hit him hard. "I use too..but I dont want to be that other man. I want to be loved and not be kept secret..."

"Okay, well..." René sighed and looked at the stuff. "To be honest, I'm not interested in starting anything with you if you're still hooked on some other guy, so... Either you get rid of this now, or I think I'll have to go home." It might be a bit harsh, but if it had been months already, René thought it was high time to get over it. And why not rip it like a band aid.

Oz looked at him, as his eyes widen. He was gonna have choose, it wasn't really something he had to choose per say. "I will get rid of it right now.." Oz said as he closed the box up. "I will go through it the disposal we have...Wanna come with me?"

René smiled and nodded. "Absolutely," he said and followed him out of the apartment. "I think it will be good for you. He was a dick, better to just get over him. You shouldn't be someones secret lover, unless you want to."

Reaching the garbage disposal, as he carried the box in his hands. Opening it up, as he threw it in as he watched go down the chute. "There.." he said letting out a sigh. Moving to hug him, as he smiled. "That felt..great.."

René grinned. "Congratulation!" he said and gave him a hug. He moved his hands over his back and then down to his hips, gently pushing him against the wall. He looked towards his eyes and lifted a hand to his cheek before slowly leaning in and pressing his lips against his.

Oz felt his hands move down his back and to his hips while feeling he was pushed against the wall. Looking him into the eyes, he blushed when he felt the hand touch his cheek. Feeling the kiss was the thing that suprised him. Kissing back for a moment as he broke it, to only speak. "I think we should go back to my place..to discover more.." Oz said before adding in a whisper teasing tone. "I bet your the one who takes control . Well here is a news flash; I like it both ways.."

René chuckled and stroke his cheek before letting him go. "You might be right," he answered while following him back to the apartment. "You'll just have to wait and see." He really wasn't the one to take control though, at least not in his relationship with Simen. But this was a new relationship, and things might be different.

Back in the apartment he picked up another beer and sat down in the couch again. He checked his watch and saw he should probably be leaving when he finished his drink. It was getting late. "Do you have time wednesday night next week? Or is the weekend better?"

Walking with him back to the apartment, as he was quiet on this matter. "Yes you will have to see," Oz said with a grin. Once inside the apartment, he sat back down and looked at him. Seeing he had another drink, he just giggled. "I don't know, I have check my schedule. There is something i want," Oz said approaching him close. Taking the beer, he put it down as he moved to sit into his lap. Holding his face, as he rubbed his hand over his cheek as he began to kiss him. Kissing him, as he had pulled back for a moment. "I know this is forward. I want you to ask, and see if you can stay the night with me?~"

René closed his eyes and kissed him back, enjoying this new feeling. He had kissed other guys while he was with Simen, but this felt different. Probably because he knew there would be more this time.
He opened his eyes again when Oz asked him a question. "You mean ask Simen?" he asked and bit his lip a bit. "I'm sorry, I can't do that. I have to leave soon, actually... You see, this is the first time I do anything like this, it's very new for both me and Simen. So I can't promise this will go smoothly, or that it will end well, really. I love Simen, and the last thing I want is to hurt him..." It felt horrible to say it, but he had to prioritize Simen. They had been together 4 years after all, he couldn't throw that away on a guy he had just met. "But, text me as soon as you know your schedule, and we'll have that date."

Oz stayed in his lap, as he looked at him straight in the eyes. He did nod a yes to the answer, as he looked at him trying to explain why. It did make sense, that he didn't want to destroy his relationship with his boyfriend. Oz would have felt worse, if he was the cause of that actually. Thats why he didn't contact that guy, since he thought he ruined a marriage. Moving off his lap, as he slowly got up as he heard the last part. "Yeah I will. I will look at it...let me know that you got home safely. People are stupid out there," Oz said moving to go the kitchen. Putting a sweet or two in plastic container, as he offered it to him. "Here. Give this to Simen for stealing you for tonight to have this..interesting time out.." Oz said looking away.

René got up and took the container before putting it down at the table. Then he slowly pulled him into his arms and looked towards his face, trying to get eye contact. "You okay?" he asked and held on to his hips. "For this to work, it's important that we are honest with each other, and tell our feelings." If not, there would just be misunderstandings, jealousy, and broken hearts. "I can start," he said and smiled a bit. "I think you're really great, cute and brave. I loved dancing with you, and I had a very lovely night. And I can't wait seeing you again, and I want to give you a really great date next time."

Oz watched him, as he saw him put the container down. Feeling him tug him close him, as he looked into his eyes as he was asked the question. Oz was about to answer, René continued on. Oz was silent, as he nodded in agreement till he heard him what he was saying after. Oz face went red as he heard all compliment coming out of his mouth. "Well, myself next. I too think you are great, and really are cute too. You treated me well, and even after finding out about that stuff about me. I can't either, and I want another date..." Oz spoke. "Remember to text me, when you get home since I worry about you leaving this late at night and little intoxicated.."

"You're sweet," he said softly and kissed him again. "I'll be careful, and I promise to text you. But first..." He hugged him close with one arm and took up his phone with his free hand, and quickly snapped a picture of them both. Simen would want to know what he looked like. "There. I'll see you soon," he said and gave him one last, long kiss before walking out.

He texted Oz the second he came home, telling him he was safe and that he looked forward to their date, before he went to find Simen in the bedroom. He had fallen asleep while watching a movie, one hand still inside the bag of chips. René chuckled and walked over to him, and Simen woke up when René removed and closed the computer that was in his lap.

"Hey," he said sleepily and smiled up at his boyfriend. "How did it go?"
"Good," René said with a smile. He took the chips away and helped Simen undress before he took his own clothes off and climbed into bed with him. "We talked some more, I explained what I was looking for, he told me his worries... And we worked it out, and kissed."
Simen wrinkled his nose a bit and curled up in his arms. "Where he a good kisser?"
"Yes," he said and stroke Simen's cheek. "And then he asked me to stay the night, but I said I had to get home to my boyfriend who I love very much."
Simen smiled and blushed a bit. "Good call."

Oz smiled as he blushed when the picture was taken of them both together. "See you soon," Oz said moving to let him leave. When he had left, he closed the door and locked it for the night. Heading back to his bedroom, as he had texted back to him. "Thanks for letting me know,' he had texted as he entered his room. Being in just in boxers, as he was working on the project. Though something made him start to write entry on his blog, about what happened to him but using something else to replace the names. After some work, he lay on his bed as he looked up ceiling as he thought of what he just got into. "Well this is gonna be fun," Oz said as he went to bed.

"You have to tell me if anything makes you uncomfortable," René told Simen, still stroking his cheek.
"I will," Simen said, resting his head on his shoulder. "Did you get a picture?"
René got his phone and showed him the picture.
"He's cute," Simen said after a couple seconds.
Rene put the phone away and kissed Simen. "Yes, he is. And he wants to meet you."
Simen looked skeptical. "Not yet."
"That's okay," René said and kissed him again. "We're going on a date next week. Just let me know when you are ready to meet him too."

Status
Not open for further replies.