Zombies Go Boom

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you are but we can't really keep this going with only the two of us :/

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I am still back home , as I have limited internet acces.
@Andy
You should post after wolf .. Reply to that. I keep Olivia fainted for the moment. Before u get back to UK and get my ass back to work and have good broad band .
Nothing is dead , just the Walkers ^^

• Love
Reactions: Andy
I'll post to Wolf as soon as I can :)

Reactions: PureKor
We need to get more people here again somehow :/

Hello where is everyone gone ?:)) I guess school started hmm..

I'm still here :) it's not so much of school as it is work....I just worked an eight day stretch and this is my only day off -cries-

Aww I understand ;) it's a shame that I don't have much internet access.. And I don't know what and when I can post.
But I can see that the others haven't posted yet either lol :))

I know I still need to post myself :/ I'm trying to find the time to get one in it's just been hard to. I have the next three days off though so I'll try to get one in then :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I really want to keep this going :/ I'm sorry I haven't gotten a post in I've just been going crazy busy with work and school over here. Although unless Cwolf is still in this I think you and I are the only ones still here @PureKor

good to know XD sorry. But either way it's going to be hard to keep this going with just the three of us :/

I'm guessing the plug has been pulled with this one? :/

Not really I am just busy.. Plus I am waiting on you guys to make a move for god's sake !!;))

And plus I don't have much access to the Internet just yet lol xD

I'm trying to post I'm just running up short on ideas for a post. That's all :/ I'll try and get one up soon though

@PureKor his name is Jason XD not jake XD unless she's hallucinating and thinking Jason is someone else...XD

@PureKor his name is Jason XD not jake XD unless she's hallucinating and thinking Jason is someone else...XD

Haha no no :))

I will edit it now sorry..;) I am at work in a break time lets say. And k am having a cold myself and feeling like crap. Probably that's why haha

I hope @Cwolf0615 Did not leave the RP without at least saying something :)

Haha no no :))

I will edit it now sorry..;) I am at work in a break time lets say. And k am having a cold myself and feeling like crap. Probably that's why haha

I hope @Cwolf0615 Did not leave the RP without at least saying something :)
lol no no it's ok I understand :)

yeah I hope so too..but when I look at her profile it says that she hasn't been on in like..forever so..Idk.

lol no no it's ok I understand :)

yeah I hope so too..but when I look at her profile it says that she hasn't been on in like..forever so..Idk.

I don't know what to say either lol xD and I did not see other people post here as well >.>

That makes me so sad ..

Also, are you still watching TWD?:) this season is so crazy xD and sad and trusting too..

I don't know what to say either lol xD and I did not see other people post here as well >.>

That makes me so sad ..

Also, are you still watching TWD?:) this season is so crazy xD and sad and trusting too..
yeah it makes me sad too :(...

and lol no not as much XD however I did hear about Glenn and am curious to know if he survived his..ordeal or not XD

Status
Not open for further replies.