Zombies Go Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you are but we can't really keep this going with only the two of us :/

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I am still back home , as I have limited internet acces.
@Andy
You should post after wolf .. Reply to that. I keep Olivia fainted for the moment. Before u get back to UK and get my ass back to work and have good broad band .
Nothing is dead , just the Walkers ^^

• Love
Reactions: Andy
I'll post to Wolf as soon as I can :)

Reactions: PureKor
We need to get more people here again somehow :/

Hello where is everyone gone ?:)) I guess school started hmm..

I'm still here :) it's not so much of school as it is work....I just worked an eight day stretch and this is my only day off -cries-

Aww I understand ;) it's a shame that I don't have much internet access.. And I don't know what and when I can post.
But I can see that the others haven't posted yet either lol :))

I know I still need to post myself :/ I'm trying to find the time to get one in it's just been hard to. I have the next three days off though so I'll try to get one in then :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I really want to keep this going :/ I'm sorry I haven't gotten a post in I've just been going crazy busy with work and school over here. Although unless Cwolf is still in this I think you and I are the only ones still here @PureKor

good to know XD sorry. But either way it's going to be hard to keep this going with just the three of us :/

I'm guessing the plug has been pulled with this one? :/

Not really I am just busy.. Plus I am waiting on you guys to make a move for god's sake !!;))

And plus I don't have much access to the Internet just yet lol xD

I'm trying to post I'm just running up short on ideas for a post. That's all :/ I'll try and get one up soon though

@PureKor his name is Jason XD not jake XD unless she's hallucinating and thinking Jason is someone else...XD

@PureKor his name is Jason XD not jake XD unless she's hallucinating and thinking Jason is someone else...XD

Haha no no :))

I will edit it now sorry..;) I am at work in a break time lets say. And k am having a cold myself and feeling like crap. Probably that's why haha

I hope @Cwolf0615 Did not leave the RP without at least saying something :)

Haha no no :))

I will edit it now sorry..;) I am at work in a break time lets say. And k am having a cold myself and feeling like crap. Probably that's why haha

I hope @Cwolf0615 Did not leave the RP without at least saying something :)
lol no no it's ok I understand :)

yeah I hope so too..but when I look at her profile it says that she hasn't been on in like..forever so..Idk.

lol no no it's ok I understand :)

yeah I hope so too..but when I look at her profile it says that she hasn't been on in like..forever so..Idk.

I don't know what to say either lol xD and I did not see other people post here as well >.>

That makes me so sad ..

Also, are you still watching TWD?:) this season is so crazy xD and sad and trusting too..

I don't know what to say either lol xD and I did not see other people post here as well >.>

That makes me so sad ..

Also, are you still watching TWD?:) this season is so crazy xD and sad and trusting too..
yeah it makes me sad too :(...

and lol no not as much XD however I did hear about Glenn and am curious to know if he survived his..ordeal or not XD

Status
Not open for further replies.