Zombies Go Boom

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about @Jakers? Idk what to do about Roll if he doesn't come back

Don't worry, just obviously take him with you, wherever you go. Of coruse you can't leave him there in the street lol xD So, drag his Ass where you going. :)

See, @Andy I told you that Scales did not got alerts :)) It happens a lot. That is why is good to check the threads anyways ^.^

Lol alright Vio you did tell me. I just don't like moving on without knowing why someone's missing or something makes me feel guilty. I'm off to work again though I'll try to get a post up later tonight

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
HOME AGAIN!

Actually, been home again since yesterday. I'm just sleepy and unmotivated.

Thought my camping trip would like... bring my motivation back up, but it didn't.
I just want to go back, and hang out there forever in that lackluster middle-of-nowhere nothing-to-do town. It was nice having zero responsibilities other than chasing around my cute younger cousins all day.

That being said, I will try to get a post up some time, though I'm a bit busy around here having just got back.

• Love
Hey guys .. !;) how's everyone ? I am trying to enjoy my holiday lol. It is super hot here-40degrees Celsius and I feel like melting away ha ha

Maybe I will see some posts in the next fallowing days ^^

I'll try and get up a post before I go to work if I can't then I'll get one up either tonight afterwards or tomorrow morning

• Thank You
ok so I'm going to post. I'm just going to say that Rolf passed out from blood loss so we can give @Jakers a chance to come back. Obviously it's up to @PureKor when it's time to kill Rolf because of Jakers absence. I'll have him find a truck and then they can get moving towards the highway.

ok so I'm going to post. I'm just going to say that Rolf passed out from blood loss so we can give @Jakers a chance to come back. Obviously it's up to @PureKor when it's time to kill Rolf because of Jakers absence. I'll have him find a truck and then they can get moving towards the highway.

It was a good pair overall ^^ not bad at all. At least you can move on because like I said before I hate when the action it is not moving lol xd

And I won't kill Him, I assure he will come back. If not soon, I will interfere and NPC his ass ha ha and play him off for a bit. ^^
I am just waiting for @Cwolf0615
To make her post as I am very eager to see what she will write !:3

• Bucket of Rainbows
It was a good pair overall ^^ not bad at all. At least you can move on because like I said before I hate when the action it is not moving lol xd

And I won't kill Him, I assure he will come back. If not soon, I will interfere and NPC his ass ha ha and play him off for a bit. ^^
I am just waiting for @Cwolf0615
To make her post as I am very eager to see what she will write !:3
Will try to get a response up soon. Been experiencing burnout about everything ever as of late.
Makes it hard to write, as I have like, zero inspiration - and even less motivation to do so. (The fact that some of my favorite roleplays have died as of late hasn't helped. :c)
I have roleplays I need to get to, though, so I'm gonna try to just force myself to get up off my lazy butt and write already. >:I

Will try to get a response up soon. Been experiencing burnout about everything ever as of late.
Makes it hard to write, as I have like, zero inspiration - and even less motivation to do so. (The fact that some of my favorite roleplays have died as of late hasn't helped. :c)
I have roleplays I need to get to, though, so I'm gonna try to just force myself to get up off my lazy butt and write already. >:I

Okay so I wait for you to post please these days as I am dying to know what the brothers will do with Olivia :)) haha

I am on the edge now honestly make a post this week if possible!
@Cwolf0615

@Andy

I hope things will go smoothly with you guys Reaching the highway and we will meet soon!!:))

Reactions: Andy
I know right? I want to get Olivia and Jason back together :)

Lol XD I can just see Olivia's reaction now XD

"Jason!! I missed you so much!" She punches him "that's for making me worry about you you ass!" She kisses him "that's for staying alive and finding me again"

So. @PureKor I love this rp going to start off by saying that. However it's kinda obvious that less and less people are posting. I don't want this to die so I'm considering making a second character thoughts?

I also plan to wait a few more days if none of the people I tagged in my post reply I'll edit my post to move things forward a bit more for our characters.

Yes
So. @PureKor I love this rp going to start off by saying that. However it's kinda obvious that less and less people are posting. I don't want this to die so I'm considering making a second character thoughts?

I also plan to wait a few more days if none of the people I tagged in my post reply I'll edit my post to move things forward a bit more for our characters.
is no problem if you make another chara lol xD
And yea no worries, we will see how things go :)
People have things to do is ok big issue. They will post soon

I hope so I like this rp and I don't want it to die :/ I'll work on a second character depending on how things go I may introduce him in the next chapter

• Love
alright..so since no one has posted I'm going to edit my last post to say they found the keys or something and now they're driving towards the highway.

• Love
That sounds good enough lol xD do that please .. But make it believable somehow :)

I did lol if you want to check it go ahead I finished editing it last night

• Love
Well, I've been M.I.A. for quite some time, and I'd like to apologize that.
I've been bored and restless, and unable to concentrate or really write.
I'm feeling a bit more with it now, though, so I'll write a reply soon.

I know how Darry and Mason will react, I'm just having difficulty putting anything into words as of late. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.