Zombies Go Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as I said in my last post the engine to the truck is extremely loud so @PureKor and @Cwolf0615 all of your characters would/should be able to hear it coming down the highway towards them.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So as I said in my last post the engine to the truck is extremely loud so @PureKor and @Cwolf0615 all of your characters would/should be able to hear it coming down the highway towards them.
Got it! I'll make sure to include it in my post, which should be up tomorrow. (It's like, 1:30 in the morning where I live at the moment.)

• Love
Post almost done!

It turned out kind of long, though.
There's a lot of Darlene being an idiot. :P

@PureKor would you like to make a post before I do? Or would you be ok with me making a post? I personally think it'd be more fun if I let you make the first post unless you plan to keep Olivia unconscious for a little longer.

Yes go ahead and post because That was the whole reason for me going to holiday cause I need to stay longer here apparently .. And I what to keep her fainted lol xD

@PureKor would you like to make a post before I do? Or would you be ok with me making a post? I personally think it'd be more fun if I let you make the first post unless you plan to keep Olivia unconscious for a little longer.

Reactions: Andy
alright :) I'll get a post up as soon as I can then. Can't promise it'll be today though.

trying to get a post up soon i'm just very busy here with work and school. Then my birthday is tomorrow (Yaay!!! :D :D :D :D :D) I'll get a post up as soon as I can that's all I can promise

• Love
I haven't forgotten about you guys! I'll post tomorrow I promise!

• Love
Hey guys I hope everyone is alright
@Andy
I hope your bday was nice and you had fun !
I have limited internet connection and even that is kind of slow lol
Apologies for not posting here :(

Anyways i won't post soon cause I want to keep Olivia like she is.. Just hoping that the brothers will take care of her somehow lol xD

As maybe I get a chance though to post an NPC and make some zombies coming their way. Haha

• Love
Reactions: Andy
My birthday was nice thank you @PureKor :)

• Love
Hey guys .. I will try to post tonight or if not definitely tomorrow I will have a NPC post so be brave and expect .. The unexpected lol xD

Lol good to know :)

Reactions: PureKor
I'll try to post soon, myself.
My computer is broken, right now, so I've had to just borrow my sister's computer and haven't had much time to RP because of it.

• Love
Sorry guys that I didn't post .. I don't have much internet acces and I am in a middle of a life crisis let's say with moving again and jobs and it's all crazy @_@
Ill try my best and be around and post sometimes. ^^'
I hope everyone is okay :)

Still here and rearing to go :)

I did made an NPc post after all;) it's nothing big but hopefully you an work with it ^^

I'm waiting for @Cwolf0615 to post before I do again.

@PureKor just to let you know I'll be leaving for a vacation soon and I won't be online much during that time. I'll try to get a post or two up if I can but no promises :/

• Love
@PureKor is this dead? If it is I'm going to be very sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.