Zombies Go Boom

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill Post so it makes it that my character had already been heading there. Where are you guys?

I just would like to remind everyone that, we have other issues as well since the world has gone to Hell and Should not worry( Fear ) ONLY the Undead.

I will make a post later today and we can manage to move the action forward, as hopefully the others will catch up with us.^^

We will encounter some other NPC`s groups by the end of this Chapter that may or may not change the course of our Ahead Story. It all depends on Us guys- and the actions which we take. :D

- giggles evilish- xD

I made my post! xD lol

It is not my best, I totally hate it.. but had no other ideas and such.. I need to read some more. ha ha :))

Hopefully now we can interact some more perhaps..xD get some things done.

Hey what building are you in? I think I will post so Sophia is already there

Hey what building are you in? I think I will post so Sophia is already there

At the same building where I pushed the girl with the bat to go in xD. Lol

My chara is at the door, not entering yet.:) so that gives your chara a chance to reply in any way possible.

Can it be a food store? ono the building. Or maybe something they need. Weapon or clothing store?

Sorry. Xnx im just needing more details of where..

Sorry I haven't responded...been slacking. I'll post a response very soon! Maybe tonight!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@PureKor I was wondering if you could put the link in the front page so everyone could get to it easily. Also the man you were talking two in previous posts was that me or someone else?

Reactions: PureKor
@PureKor I was wondering if you could put the link in the front page so everyone could get to it easily. Also the man you were talking two in previous posts was that me or someone else?

The sniper of the top of the building lol xD. Who offered to help and hasn't replied after ha ha

I will when I'll get my PC back. I can't do that using my iPhone >_>

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
The sniper of the top of the building lol xD. Who offered to help and hasn't replied after ha ha

I will when I'll get my PC back. I can't do that using my iPhone >_>
okay yeah tyt thanks

Reactions: PureKor
Then I guess were saying the building is a clothing store? n..n you didnt entirely answer my question... but ill just reply what I understand so far.

Grocery I mean

Then I guess were saying the building is a clothing store? n..n you didnt entirely answer my question... but ill just reply what I understand so far.

My applgise xD. Yeah.. It was a grocery store, but I meant like on the top of the building it was nothing :) except the sniper.. Unless in his next post decides to vanish ha ha :))

Is this still accepting character applications?

Does anyone ever notice the closed sign ups thing? O.o

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Sorry that post was kind of really short.
I tried to lengthen it up a bit, but couldn't' think of anything to write. >:I

@Karuko_TheShifter
It literally doesn't say 'Closed Sign ups' anywhere on this thread, so no, I didn't notice. And instead of being rude and a smart ass, you could have just said 'No, it's not open anymore.' See? I just said it. It's simple and causes no pain.

Please get some better manners, yours seem to be broken. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.