Zombies Go Boom

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Polystical

I believe Karuko was were referring to the fact that the IC thread is listed under closed signups, and it's possible they weren't trying to come off as rude, as it's difficult to know what sort of attitude people were going for when talking over the internet.
I don't believe there's a link posted on the intro post of this thread though, so I can see how you wouldn't realize it was closed already, and I believe the situation could have been handled in a much better manner.

But anyways -
We did just start, have a person or two who hasn't really responded as of yet, and the creator of the RP already told another person that they'd possibly consider accepting there character if they liked it enough.
I'd just wait and see what they have to say. You never know!

If not, there's a zombie RP here that hasn't started up yet, if you're at all interested in joining that.

@Polystical

Uh o.o sorry you feel like I'm being rude or a smartass. I'm not. It's just my personality I guess xD but I wasn't trying to be and it's happened many times before because people misunderstand me for my sense of humor. You shouldn't let your insecurities get in the way. xD we've had three others trying to join after it clearly said closed sign ups. I was honestly ASKING could anyone see that. And love, I would've said hell no to you. Especially after now. Because you act like a bitch. But see, I'm not the thread leader.

@Cwolf0615

@PureKor

Why are we closing?

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Polystical

Uh o.o sorry you feel like I'm being rude or a smartass. I'm not. It's just my personality I guess xD but I wasn't trying to be and it's happened many times before because people misunderstand me for my sense of humor. You shouldn't let your insecurities get in the way. xD we've had three others trying to join after it clearly said closed sign ups. I was honestly ASKING could anyone see that. And love, I would've said hell no to you. Especially after now. Because you act like a bitch. But see, I'm not the thread leader.

@Cwolf0615

@PureKor

Why are we closing?

Okay first of all: Please take this discussion into PM`s and not here in the OOC thread. This is not a place for such discussion.

Secondly, because I am the GM. It is my decision, if I don`t think I need more people to join in, that won`t Happen. Also, I been part before of many rp`s with many people, but after a while people don`t post anymore etc.. and it is the best IDEA to stick with a small group of people at the beginning.
Therefore, Maybe in Chapter Two I will want two-three people. xD You`d never know.

Now, regarding the posts, they are not bad :) I am thinking to post tomorrow. Got work to do and such.. but I will definitely make a post. :P

Hope it's good. :D

Name: Annie Blake
+ Nicknames-
Ann

Birth Location: - York, Pennsylvania

Height: - 5'9"

Sexuality:- Unsure

Appearance: -
-1.jpg

Other features: A long scar across her stomach from after she gained a little belly weight.

Personality: Due to her stifling lifestyle, Annie isn't very prepared for the real world, especially the real world with a dash of zombies. She doesn't react well under pressure and she's quick to become hysterical and unpredictable. Her perfect ballerina mantra and goal has damaged her psyche, so without proper guidance, she can be a danger to herself and possibly to others. She tries to keep her time in the institution a secret, but if one pays close attention, they'll notice that sometimes she'll mutter to herself and roughly pinch her at her hips and stomach.

Fears:- Breaking her legs and being sent back to the institution.

Weapon: A firefighter's axe

Short Bio: Annie believed that she was born to be a dancer. She was the first person in her family who showed an aptitude for it, and as she grew it looked like she would retain a ballerina's body. Unlike the rest of the women in her family, Annie was not well endowed anywhere. She had a flat chest and a willowy frame, that was perfect for the pirouettes and twirls that she executed.
Annie loved dancing and she spent most of her life training to become a student at the American Ballet Theater.
In order to become the perfect ballerina that she wanted to be, Annie has deprived herself of many vital things and social interactions, so she could focus solely on her desired path. Her isolation from others and the way she distanced herself from her family caused her to rely on herself and no one else. When faced with dilemma's Annie would frequently bottle up her emotions and never open up to anyone. One such example was when she gained a little bit of weight and couldn't work it off no matter how much she exercised. So instead of consulting her parents, she had a breakdown and attempted to shave the fat off her stomach with a kitchen knife. Thankfully, her father stopped her in time, but as they feared for her safety, they sent her to a mental institution, where she was diagnosed with anorexia and hysteria.
Annie remained in the institution until the zombie catastrophe. A frightened yet sympathetic security guard unlocked the doors to all the rooms and Annie left the institution. She returned to her home, but her parents were gone and now she travels alone.

Hope it's good. :D

Name: Annie Blake
+ Nicknames-
Ann

Birth Location: - York, Pennsylvania

Height: - 5'9"

Sexuality:- Unsure

Appearance: -
-1.jpg

Other features: A long scar across her stomach from after she gained a little belly weight.

Personality: Due to her stifling lifestyle, Annie isn't very prepared for the real world, especially the real world with a dash of zombies. She doesn't react well under pressure and she's quick to become hysterical and unpredictable. Her perfect ballerina mantra and goal has damaged her psyche, so without proper guidance, she can be a danger to herself and possibly to others. She tries to keep her time in the institution a secret, but if one pays close attention, they'll notice that sometimes she'll mutter to herself and roughly pinch her at her hips and stomach.

Fears:- Breaking her legs and being sent back to the institution.

Weapon: A firefighter's axe

Short Bio: Annie believed that she was born to be a dancer. She was the first person in her family who showed an aptitude for it, and as she grew it looked like she would retain a ballerina's body. Unlike the rest of the women in her family, Annie was not well endowed anywhere. She had a flat chest and a willowy frame, that was perfect for the pirouettes and twirls that she executed.
Annie loved dancing and she spent most of her life training to become a student at the American Ballet Theater.
In order to become the perfect ballerina that she wanted to be, Annie has deprived herself of many vital things and social interactions, so she could focus solely on her desired path. Her isolation from others and the way she distanced herself from her family caused her to rely on herself and no one else. When faced with dilemma's Annie would frequently bottle up her emotions and never open up to anyone. One such example was when she gained a little bit of weight and couldn't work it off no matter how much she exercised. So instead of consulting her parents, she had a breakdown and attempted to shave the fat off her stomach with a kitchen knife. Thankfully, her father stopped her in time, but as they feared for her safety, they sent her to a mental institution, where she was diagnosed with anorexia and hysteria.
Annie remained in the institution until the zombie catastrophe. A frightened yet sympathetic security guard unlocked the doors to all the rooms and Annie left the institution. She returned to her home, but her parents were gone and now she travels alone.

Interesting chara I must say ^^

Okay.. Then xD. I accept you.
You can go ahead and make an intro post :)

Most of us were in the city, around a building with some Undead's around there to xD. So be careful ~

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Just wanted to let you guys know, my posts might be a little slow now that I've started school back up. Or not.
I dunno.
Just forewarning you. :P

Reactions: PureKor
Uhm, I saw the 'Closing Soon' part of this thread and I was wondering if that means your still accepting? If there's too many characters at the moment, then that's absolutely fine! I don't want to barge in/make the amount of characters to large, so if I'd be making the RP too overpopulated just say so >w<"

Uhm, I saw the 'Closing Soon' part of this thread and I was wondering if that means your still accepting? If there's too many characters at the moment, then that's absolutely fine! I don't want to barge in/make the amount of characters to large, so if I'd be making the RP too overpopulated just say so >w<"

Yes it is fine .:)
Jusy make a super cool chara ..;) and I will think about it.

Uh... I'm not great at playing super badass characters and all that, but here's something I've come up with! Sorry if I changed up the character sheet a little bit, it's a habit of mine because I like to add stuff for some reason, but I'm pretty sure I still got all the info you need in there X3

=========
Name:
Rolf Lester
Birthplace: Devon, England. Although he soon moved to the USA at around the age of 3 due to his father's decision about where he wanted to work in the military, so he still speaks like an American although there's a slight English accent in there.
Sexual Orientation: "Huh? Oh... Uh, I'm not really sure about that sort of stuff..."
=========
Appearance:
Rolf has messy, blonde hair and bright blue eyes which accompany his young looking appearance, and clean-shaven face. He stands at 6"0, and he often has a distant look on his face. His skin is also notably pale.
teen_boy_hair_style.jpg
Click to make it bigger if it's too small :v
Skills: Rolf previously used to be a fencing enthusiast and always was fascinated by bladed weaponry before the outbreak, giving him decent ability with sword-like weapons, although such a thing is quite rare. Rolf also used to repair quite a bit in his home due to his sister always breaking things on accident, making him okay at construction-based activities. He's also physically fit, giving him the edge when running, jumping or performing other agility-based tasks.
Flaws: Although Rolf is quite physically able, he still was never very strong. His low strength makes it tricky for him to use more heavy weapons such as sledgehammers and the like, and his quite frail body structure makes it difficult for him to carry a lot of things at once. His friends always used to tease Rolf about this by beating him constantly in arm wrestles and generally tackling him when possible.
Phobias: Rolf is terrified when he can't see, making the dark his most formidable enemy. He also is scared to death of snakes, but such a thing shouldn't be a problem in the apocalypse... right? Although he isn't really scared by it, blood can put Rolf off and sometimes make him throw up a little if there's too much of it. He's a little unstable and easily scared in general.
==========
Personality:
Rolf is generally caring and kind-hearted, and is loyal to those he knows he can trust. When it comes to serious situation, Rolf has a clear head and generally comes up with clever ideas to better input the situation, and is extremely protective - usually sacrificing himself to save other in most situations, even if he can be shaky, nervous and shy in difficult situation. Rolf is never spiteful to people, and if he's in the presence of someone he thinks is more powerful than him, Rolf becomes very quiet and shy, and tries to stay away from said person. In a desperate situation, Rolf usually hyperventilates and becomes very distracted - but overall his sheer dedication to those he cares about, and his attitude based on morals makes him a good person to be on your side, but also not a huge threat to be faced up against.
History: Rolf used to live in a small village, alone with his mother and sister when he was aged 15 years old. Rolf's father had always been an army marksman, and one day Rolf was shattered to hear that his father had died in the line of duty. This death caused a tremor of horror to Rolf's mother, and although Rolf and his sister, Jaina, tried their best to cheer his mother up, Rolf's mother eventually driven herself to suicide, leaving Rolf and his sister alone when Rolf was just 20 years old, and his sister was just 12. Earning a job and trying his best to make living for himself and his sister Jaina, Jaina meant the world to Rolf, and was one of the only few people he could get along with. They both lived as best as they could; Rolf becoming a carpenter and a professional fencer, and his sister Jaina seemed to be doing very well at school. Just when he thought his life was going to get back on track, the apocalypse hit whilst Rolf was at his job, forcing him to run away, with the location of his sister Jaina unknown.
==========
Weapon of Choice: Rolf carries a long, sharpened and fire-hardened with a rag wrapped around the handle of it, essentially making it a makeshift spear. The weight is balanced enough for Rolf to use fencing moves such as lunges and parries, but obviously it isn't as good as a rapier. Although he doesn't own a gun, Rolf has still managed to fight off quite a few zeds with what is basically a pointy stick.

Wearing: Rolf is currently wearing a yellow-green shirt with a black symbol of a cougar on it, a pair of plain jeans, a pair of hiking boots that he managed to scavenge from a zed and a fencing mask. He only wears the fencing mask when he's fighting off undead, though, so don't expect him to be wearing it all the time! That would be weird. Rolf also wears a dark green backpack to carry most of his things, and overall he doesn't possess any armour or stuff like that.
Carrying: Inside Rolf's backpack are some basic supplies, such as a 2 litre canteen of fresh water, some bread he managed to grab from a supermarket before he was surrounded by undead, and his assorted construction tools such as a bag of nails, a cordless drill, etc. He used to have a hammer, but he lost it whilst running away from zeds. He also carries a small Swiss Army Knife in his pocket, and it's proved to be a very useful tool of the apocalypse so far!
=========

Voila! If there's something you don't like I'd be happy to change it, and if you're looking for more badass characters who laugh in the face of danger then I suppose I could come up with one of those.

Again, sorry I changed the character sheet! I think I have some sort of mental issue which makes me add stuff for no reason; if it's an inconvenience then I can just change the character sheet so it perfectly matches the one you provided, hehe!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Uh... I'm not great at playing super badass characters and all that, but here's something I've come up with! Sorry if I changed up the character sheet a little bit, it's a habit of mine because I like to add stuff for some reason, but I'm pretty sure I still got all the info you need in there X3

=========
Name:
Rolf Lester
Birthplace: Devon, England. Although he soon moved to the USA at around the age of 3 due to his father's decision about where he wanted to work in the military, so he still speaks like an American although there's a slight English accent in there.
Sexual Orientation: "Huh? Oh... Uh, I'm not really sure about that sort of stuff..."
=========
Appearance:
Rolf has messy, blonde hair and bright blue eyes which accompany his young looking appearance, and clean-shaven face. He stands at 6"0, and he often has a distant look on his face. His skin is also notably pale.
teen_boy_hair_style.jpg
Click to make it bigger if it's too small :v
Skills: Rolf previously used to be a fencing enthusiast and always was fascinated by bladed weaponry before the outbreak, giving him decent ability with sword-like weapons, although such a thing is quite rare. Rolf also used to repair quite a bit in his home due to his sister always breaking things on accident, making him okay at construction-based activities. He's also physically fit, giving him the edge when running, jumping or performing other agility-based tasks.
Flaws: Although Rolf is quite physically able, he still was never very strong. His low strength makes it tricky for him to use more heavy weapons such as sledgehammers and the like, and his quite frail body structure makes it difficult for him to carry a lot of things at once. His friends always used to tease Rolf about this by beating him constantly in arm wrestles and generally tackling him when possible.
Phobias: Rolf is terrified when he can't see, making the dark his most formidable enemy - he'll even get scared if you put your hands over his eyes! He also is scared to death of snakes, but such a thing shouldn't be a problem in the apocalypse... right? Although he isn't really scared by it, blood can put Rolf off and sometimes make him throw up a little if there's too much of it.
==========
Personality:
Rolf is generally caring and kind-hearted, and is loyal to those he knows he can trust. When it comes to serious situation, Rolf has a clear head and generally comes up with clever ideas to better input the situation, and is extremely protective - usually sacrificing himself to save other in most situations. Rolf is never spiteful to people, and if he's in the presence of someone he thinks is more powerful than him, Rolf becomes very quiet an shy, and tries to stay away from said person. In a desperate situation, Rolf usually hyperventilates and becomes very distracted - but overall his sheer dedication to those he cares about, and his happy and witty attitude makes him a good person to be on your side, but also not a huge threat to be faced up against.
History: Rolf used to live in a small village, alone with his mother and sister when he was aged 15 years old. Rolf's father had always been an army marksman, and one day Rolf was shattered to hear that his father had died in the line of duty. This death caused a tremor of horror to Rolf's mother, and although Rolf and his sister, Jaina, tried their best to cheer his mother up, Rolf's mother eventually driven herself to suicide, leaving Rolf and his sister alone when Rolf was just 20 years old, and his sister was just 12. Earning a job and trying his best to make living for himself and his sister Jaina, Jaina meant the world to Rolf, and was one of the only few people he could get along with. They both lived as best as they could; Rolf becoming a carpenter and a professional fencer, and his sister Jaina seemed to be doing very well at school. Just when he thought his life was going to get back on track, the apocalypse hit whilst Rolf was at his job, forcing him to run away, with the location of his sister Jaina unknown.
==========
Weapon of Choice: Rolf carries a long, sharpened and fire-hardened with a rag wrapped around the handle of it, essentially making it a makeshift spear. The weight is balanced enough for Rolf to use fencing moves such as lunges and parries, but obviously it isn't as good as a rapier. Although he doesn't own a gun, Rolf has still managed to fight off quite a few zeds with what is basically a pointy stick.

Wearing: Rolf is currently wearing a yellow-green shirt with a black symbol of a cougar on it, a pair of plain jeans, a pair of hiking boots that he managed to scavenge from a zed and a fencing mask. He only wears the fencing mask when he's fighting off undead, though, so don't expect him to be wearing it all the time! That would be weird. Rolf also wears a dark green backpack to carry most of his things, and overall he doesn't possess any armour or stuff like that.
Carrying: Inside Rolf's backpack are some basic supplies, such as a 2 litre canteen of fresh water, some bread he managed to grab from a supermarket before he was surrounded by undead, and his assorted construction tools such as a hammer, a bag of nails, a cordless drill, etc. He also carries a small Swiss Army Knife in his pocket, and it's proved to be a very useful tool of the apocalypse so far!
=========

Voila! If there's something you don't like I'd be happy to change it, and if you're looking for more badass characters who laugh in the face of danger then I suppose I could come up with one of those.

Again, sorry I changed the character sheet! I think I have some sort of mental issue which makes me add stuff for no reason; if it's an inconvenience then I can just change the character sheet so it perfectly matches the one you provided, hehe!

Alright it is not bad at all ^^ nah it's cool, no worries.:)

Just a thing tough.. Even if it is In his backpack- it would make two weapons ( knife and hammer) . Could you erase the hammer part please?
In this chapter everyone has a single weapon until we move to the Second Chapter xD

Other than that . Welcome abroad ;)
P. S. I love characters who laugh in front of the danger ha ha. It is always funny ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
Sure thing! I've edited the sheet a little so that the hammer is dead, RIP hammer 2015-2015.

I'll get started with an introduction post now, sorry if it's a little sloppy because I'm trying to prepare work-related things at the same time! If we're all starting in or around the city Rolf'll just be scavenging and trying not to get eaten or something like that, heh heh.

Characters who laugh in the face of danger are funny, but I can't take them seriously. If they get mobbed by zombies and they're only reaction is 'HA LOL MORE KILLS FOR ME' then I slightly cringe whilst laughing. But yeah, expect my post soooon.

Sure thing! I've edited the sheet a little so that the hammer is dead, RIP hammer 2015-2015.

I'll get started with an introduction post now, sorry if it's a little sloppy because I'm trying to prepare work-related things at the same time! If we're all starting in or around the city Rolf'll just be scavenging and trying not to get eaten or something like that, heh heh.

Characters who laugh in the face of danger are funny, but I can't take them seriously. If they get mobbed by zombies and they're only reaction is 'HA LOL MORE KILLS FOR ME' then I slightly cringe whilst laughing. But yeah, expect my post soooon.

Awesome thing then xD. Sounds great actually, and no worries. Take your time ^^

Looking forward to your post ~.~

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
Hmm...

I have a rather unorthodox character planned, I was wondering if you had any more open spots or if you are finally closing it. It might take me a little bit to make him, what with school starting up and me trying to fully grasp everything going on in the RP, but I'd like to at least throw it out at ya and see if you like it enough to toss him in.

Edit: My bad, read through the thread and noticed a bit of stress going on with new players and whatnot joining. I'll probably pop in next chapter to avoid any potential confrontations.

Last edited:
So many new people x...x this is awesome .-. too bad the people we have already don't reply -.-

So many new people x...x this is awesome .-. too bad the people we have already don't reply -.-
oh and sorry for not replying to yours lol I went to the wrong location, promise after this i'll be on my way lol

Just gonna say, let's try not to go too super fast. I don't want ghostjoker to feel like they're getting left behind or something.

Oh Jesus, these posts I have to catch up on.. This is what I get for procrastinating.

I'll give it a few hours before I post, so other people get the chance to hop in and do their stuff and all that.

Oh Jesus, these posts I have to catch up on.. This is what I get for procrastinating.

you Bad Bad Girl!! >:(

I know you are busy.. but GET Postin :)) lol xd - missed ya`- xx

As for the new Person,
@Krieg there is no reason to worry about that. I am the GM and I decide who can join in my Rp lol xD

I would not mind if you`s want to pop in your chara now or the next chapter. It is your call. ^^

As for everyone else: We should WAIT for Jess to post to, as then we need the SNIPER BOY! :D a reply from him to.. before we can see what can we do all of us who is at the same location.

My chara is not yet inside the building, but REMEMBER the hoard of Z`s is still there. >.> plus I plan very SOON to make a group of NPC appear and try to kill the rest of us or something like that :)) like a gang sort of :P

Status
Not open for further replies.