Zombies Go Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right guys ..:). I know it's the holiday and stuff, I am thinking that's why nobody make posts huh xD.

Hopefully after New Years we will continue our journey xD.

I hope so!
I'm getting impatient.
I'm always impatient though, so that doesn't really mean much.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey Guys Do You Think Anyone Could Come To The Mansion Where My Character Is? It Doesn't Matter Who. Just One Or Two People To Fight Of The Walkers Invading The Manor. Because My Charrie Isnt The Besst Fighter And Would Be Dead With In Seconds.

Reactions: PureKor
I am stuck myself lol
I was waiting for the sniper to do its job but hasn't replied up until now ... Xd. We see cause almost everyone is where my Chara is which is in town fighting z :))

And The Manor Is Just Outside Of Town xnx Great. I probably wont get a reply until next christmas

And The Manor Is Just Outside Of Town xnx Great. I probably wont get a reply until next christmas

Don't be silly lol xd. You have to wait a bit ..:)
Plus why the heck you chose to be there on your own and outside the town ?"lol

We will try to manage something after New Years xD.

Kay xD

And I Don't Know. Her Apartment Became Overrun And She's Just A Wimpy Girl With A Computer Brain Dx

Hey Guys Do You Think Anyone Could Come To The Mansion Where My Character Is? It Doesn't Matter Who. Just One Or Two People To Fight Of The Walkers Invading The Manor. Because My Charrie Isnt The Besst Fighter And Would Be Dead With In Seconds.
I'd suggest somehow figuring out a way to bring her into the city. While i'm not trying to be rude in saying this, it would be much easier for your one character to come into the city than it would be for the multiple characters already in the city to head to the mansion.

People I need some posting !@.@

@Jessica2477 @Cwolf0615 @GhostJoker

And the others but especially these three since we All are at the same location.
We need the sniper to do his job since he offered to help.
The Russians should be able to help to ..tomorrow I will make my post and will change completely the course of the encounter If nobody will be able to make a post this weekend .>.>

Reactions: GhostJoker
Don't You See That It Says Closed? ono

People I need some posting !@.@

@Jessica2477 @Cwolf0615 @GhostJoker

And the others but especially these three since we All are at the same location.
We need the sniper to do his job since he offered to help.
The Russians should be able to help to ..tomorrow I will make my post and will change completely the course of the encounter If nobody will be able to make a post this weekend .>.>
Well, I'm waiting on you. It's kind of hard for me to post when my last post involved my character interacting with yours, and you never responded. D:

Well, I'm waiting on you. It's kind of hard for me to post when my last post involved my character interacting with yours, and you never responded. D:

lol xD

Thats why my chara pushed yours towards the door. :)
Did you read Good my post? It is like I left you the option of either going inside the building or Help around :D

@Valaris

If it will be a Cool guy with soemthing twisted and such things.. I will consider it. :D

lol xD

Thats why my chara pushed yours towards the door. :)
Did you read Good my post? It is like I left you the option of either going inside the building or Help around :D

@Valaris

If it will be a Cool guy with soemthing twisted and such things.. I will consider it. :D
Yes, I read it carefully. My character wasn't sure, as she didn't really want to fight, but felt uncomfortable leaving behind your character after they helped her. So she just sort of paused in the doorway and asked your character how she was supposed to manage when there were so many of the zombies. She was basically offering to stick around and help your character, even though she didn't want to.

I dunno, I guess I could write another post after that. It just seems strange for you to be pressuring us to post when you haven't been posting yourself. Did that come across as rude? Because it wasn't meant to. It's just so hard to talk over the internet, I worry that everyone is going to take what I say the wrong way. I don't want to sound like a jerk or something. D:

No it was not rude lol xD.

I haven't posted because I was waiting maybe the snipper would post and then the holidays and such xD.

As I am not pressuring anyone to post.

If they will be no post I will move the action forward either way...:)

I was going to say "I'll find something to post" but then I checked and I was the last person to post.

Well then.

I was going to say "I'll find something to post" but then I checked and I was the last person to post.

Well then.

Ha ha it's okay xD.

I waited for everyone anyways cause it has been the holidays now and everyone was busy and family. I know that xD

But wHen you do get some time from now on to make some posts lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.