Zombies, Death, and Crazy People -With Danger

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Bailey's knife whirled past the tree and into one even further away. Bailey didn't say anything as he went to go get it, ignoring her. He definitely wanted to win so she would shut the hell up.

Isabella retrieved her own, it had impaled itself so deep she had to put one hand on the tree to get it out. Stepping back, she watched Bailey go to retrieve his knife. Then she smirked. In a split-second decision she took a step back and hucked her knife, impaling it right beside his litterly centimeteres from his hand. A dangerously narrow miss.

Bailey paused slightly, looking at the knife. He pulled it out. "Nice throw." Without hesitating, he turned around and threw it right back at her. It touched her neck as it impaled into the tree. It didn't cut her however. He smirked to himself.

Isabella froze, certain she had pushed it when she saw him turn sharply. Her eyes closed tight and she took a sharp breath but they flashed back open as she felt the knife almost brush. They flashed open again and she stared at him for a moment before laughing. Hard. So hard she had to hold her stoumach, and when she finally straitened out she was almost in tears. "I hate you." She chuckled and went to retrieve her knife.

"The feelings mutual, trust me," Bailey chuckled. Though he had to admit he was confused as to why she was laughing. Shaking his head, he pulled his knife out of the tree and looked to another tree. He then threw it, and it sunk deep into the bark. He wondered at how many throws it would take until she lost.

Isabella pulled her knife out and found it hadn't stuck to well that time, she scowled. Of course if she lost she was going to have to shut up, a promise was a promise. Still, she wasn't going to loose. It would be like admitting defeat. The thought made her snort and she got a good grip on her knife, hucking it a ways past his. It stuck.

Bailey grabbed his knife, having a look at it for a moment. He threw it at another tree, further than hers. He was so going to win. His training would not allow defeat. Walking calmly, he went to retrieve his knife.

Isabella clenched her teeth. They were throwing uncomfortably far now, much farther then she was used to. Her boots crunched against the road as she went to retrieve her knife and the sky looked like it was threatening to rain. With a tight grip on her special knife she flung it. For a moment, it looked like it was going to stick. Then it toppled out of the tree. "Fuck!" Isabella practically screamed, stamping her foot. "Are you serious?!"

Bailey laughed. He watched the knife go flying, then topple out of the tree. "You lose. I win. Now you have to shut the hell up until we reach where we're meant to go." Finally she would be quiet! At least, he hoped. If she didn't keep her promise, he would shoot her.

Isabella opened her mouth to snap back a remark but shut it. She stared at him hard for a long time before going to get her knife, and kept true to her promise. Although she hummed or sighed occationally, for the rest of the trip she did not say a single word. It was incredibly hard, but she was not one to back out on a promise.

Bailey grinned to himself as he walked, successful in shutting her up. He sheathed his knife, and began to walk once again, glad that he didn't have to deal with her chatter.

While they walked, Isabella kept herself quiet by thinking up a million things to bug him about when she was finally alloud to talk again. She walked beside him, shooting him death glares every couple of muinets. I can't believe he beat me. A serious...fluke. Her hands were shoved in her pockets aggresively.

Bailey either didn't care or didn't notice her death glares. He knew he would beat her anyway, there was no possible way that she could have beaten him. He thought about some more games they could play so she could stay quiet.

Isabella fumed to herself for a couple of hours, walking quietly and trying to figure out what she was going to do. She didn't want to stay with him, but also didn't want to be alone. If the oppertunaty of joining somone else presented itself she would gladly hop on board, but for now it seemed very unlikely. A lone walker stumbled out of the trees about fifteen feet away from them and Isabella pulled out her knife, tossing it at the thing and lodging it in the skull.

"Nice throw," was all Bailey said. He looked to the walker, but didn't do anything else. They soon reached an abandoned town.

Upon seeing the town Isabella let out a sigh of relief and sped up, not waiting for Bailey. Curiosity pulled her forward, the own itself looked empty but that was to be expected. It also looked empty of walkers though, which was odd. "Do you think well find anything here?" She asked, breaking her vow of silence now that they were here.

"Maybe," Bailey said with a shrug. "Maybe not." He kept trying to think of more ways to shut her up, but failed. At least he will hopefully find his sister here.

Isabella didn't skip a beat. "I donno, it looks pretty empty. If your sister was here do you think she would be hiding? I mean, we could look for days and still not come across her even if she was here couldn't we? Although we might come across a few other things...Hmm. " As they approched the town she moved ahead, in front of Bailey without glancing at him as she chattered.

"She's here," Bailey said. He was staring at something by the road. "I can tell. She's here. Now all we need to do is look. Please be quiet, I don't want you scaring her off," Bailey said, looking at her sharply.

Isabella grinned at him. "Scaring her off? Me? Well, I had no idea I was that intimadating. Well were do we start then? I don't fancy checking every building in this town. Not to mention we don't actually know how far well get with walkers prowling around. " She didn't look very worried but thought it was worth noting.