Zombies, Death, and Crazy People -With Danger

Claire looked at Isabella. "I guess you could call it that. We don't always stay here, but it's a nice hideout. It gets better further in, if you want to stay." At that, she glanced to Bailey.

Bailey frowned. "I'm willing to stay, but I'm not sure about her." He looked to Isabella with a raised eyebrow. "Do you want to stay?"

While Bailey asked her, Claire turned and gestured to her friend. "They're friendly." After she said that, a shadow appeared to jump from the roof. The guy landed, a sniper rifle in hand and walked over to Claire. A hood hid most of his face. "You sure?" He asked quietly, looking to Claire. He was about 180 cm tall and was pretty lean. However, his hood hid most of his other features. Claire only nodded to him.

"Stay?" Isabella echoed and she was absolutely one hundred percent sure she most definitely did not want to say in the underground trench with a bunch of crazy people. However, her earlier question contradicted those thoughts simply. Were else would I go? She didn't want to be alone again, to travel alone, even thought she had been heading for the small city that was said to carry a population- there was no garentee that he would or could make it on her own. "Yeah," She finally pushed out simply however took a step back when the hodded figure jumped down. Oh great, who the hell was this? Another crazy sibling? The question was clear in her eyes but Isabella didn't ask it out loud, instead replacing it with another one. "Are you... a group? Or is it just us, who ever is here in this room?"

"It's just us," Claire said. She looked to Bailey, who was very uneasy. He was looking at the hooded guy with distrust, having no idea who he was and what he was doing with his sister. And the bullet wound didn't help.

The guy seemed to be doing the same thing, but it was hard to tell with the hood. He murmured something to Claire, who sighed. "Bailey, this is Hayden. You're probably going to be with each other for a little while so quit with the glares, alright?"

Isabella glanced from Hayden to Bailey, only just now noticing her former lone companion shooting daggers at the stranger as she had been as well. His were slightly more intimidating. "What were you two talking about down here? We heard voices, I suppose it was you right?" It was a bit of a pointless question but anything to stop silence from setting in. Isabella brushed her hair back over her shoulder and shifted her weight, crossing her arms in a classic bitch stance. "You were actually pretty loud, if we could hear you from the surface. I'm sure were not the only thing you would have ended up attracting."

"We were having an argument," Claire sighed. She shoved Hayden towards Bailey. "Go talk. You also have some apologies." Claire shot them both a stern glare. Hayden just sighed and headed towards one of the tunnels. Bailey looked to him, then to Claire. He opened his mouth to say something. She shot him another glare, which shit him up and he went to follow Hayden.

Isabella half went to follow Bailey before she changed her mind and went to Claire instead, wondering what Hayden had to apologise to Bailey for. Probably for shooting at him. "So your his sister? Well, your a bit... less gruff then I would have imagined." She said with a raised eyebrow leaning against the wall. "What were you and mystery hooded man arguing about?" She could tell it was bothering the girl and while Isabella couldn't care less weather or not she received an answer, she was curious. As per usual.

Claire sighed and looked to Isabella. "I don't suppose that's any of your business," she said politely. "And his name is Hayden, by the way."