Zombies, Death, and Crazy People -With Danger

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Your chit chat," Bailey growled. He didn't care much for the walkers, knowing they wouldn't pose a threat. He sighed to himself. "I know where she is. We don't need to check every building," He said, looking at her. "She keeps to herself, from what I've heard. Too much noise will cause her to move."

"Do you know what she looks like? " If it was anything like him, probably pretty ugly. Isabella felt sorry for the girl at the thought. But since Bailey knew and she didn't, she allowed herself to fall behind him. Rather him lead the way anyway, she only had one knife. Tucking her hands in her pockets and humming softly, Isabella took notice of the blood splattered against the road looking like something had dragged itself or been dragged away. Oh lovely.

"No. I haven't seen her for a very long time," Bailey said. He was looking forward to seeing her again. It really had been a long time, several years. He paid no attention to the blood across the road. As long as it wasn't Claire or himself, he didn't care.

"So were are we going then?" Isabella asked, not skipping a beat with the questions. "You said you know were she would be, were is that exactly?" She was eager to meet Claire despite the mood Bailey carried. She didn't care, if anything maybe it would brighten him up a bit.

"Just shut up and follow me," Bailey muttered. "You're getting annoying." With a sigh, he continued walking but now he had more of a purpose. He kept an eye out for any walkers, or worse, a possible ambush. Even though he had been told that this place was empty, he didn't trust anyone. Including his sister.

The place was very quiet, and seemingly empty. There were a couple of animals here and there, but not many. The place was falling down as well, as years of neglect had taken its toll. The paint had faded off many walls, but some were still visible. Bailey also had to keep an eye out for any falling buildings or rusting metal underneath them that could give way at any time.

Isabella grinned at his words. "Getting annoying? I thought you were already annoyed." She on the other hand, seemed to have no concern for were she stepped. She seemed to have no worries about anything actually, walking with a bounce in her step once she had mentally declaired the place walker-free. "So whats your sister like?"

From that point on, Bailey decided to ignore her. She could talk all she wanted, but he thought it would get a bit boring after a while if the person she was talking to didn't talk back. Even though she was walking merrily, Bailey made sure every step was not going to end in his death. He was a very cautious person, and that had saved his life more than a few times.

Isabella caught on very quickly that he was ignoring her and grinned. So he wanted to play like that, fine by her. "You know none of my siblings really looked like me. None of them had red hair or brown eyes, well I guess we were a bit similar in the face but thats about it. I suppose I took after my mother more then my father. Its interesting you know, because generally children are a mixture of both parents but to be honest I was nothing like my father. I suppose thats why we got along so well, he said I reminded him of my mother. Hmm. You know that game we played? I used to play it with him all the time. Its how I got so good at knife throwing I suppose, next time I don't think your going to beat me. That was a fluke, thats all." She chattered on casually glancing at him time to time to see his expression.

Bailey still didn't say anything, knowing she was trying to provoke him to say something. He turned a corner, half hoping she would just leave him alone. He still wondered why exactly he let her tag along in the first place. It was rather silly of him.

Quite suddenly, he stopped. He held up a hand, hoping she would stay quiet so he could listen to something. It also meant that he wanted her to stop. He tilted his head to the side, narrowing his eyes slightly.

Isabella stopped when he raised a hand and looked at him curiously, her brows knotting together. "What?" She could see nor hear nothing out of the ordinary, and half of her suspected he was just doing it to shut her up.

"Shh!" Bailey hissed at her. He could hear people talking, but it was very faint... And not only that, but it was coming from below them. Glancing around, Bailey headed for the nearest building. "Don't say a word," Bailey said softly to her. "I'm serious." He entered the building and disappeared from sight.

Isabella scowled deeper but shut up finally, crossing her arms and looking at him. When he moved she followed, already uncomfortable with the silence and didn't hear the voices beneith them with her boots crunching loudly. Naturally, she was aggravated in not seeing or hearing what he had seen.

Bailey glanced at her, shooting her boots with distaste. They were making far too much noise. Trying to keep listening, he found a trap door on the floor and hesitated before going to open it.

Isabella jumped up when he shot at her feet and snarled at him, but her attention was quickly drawn away when the trap door was found. She raised an eyebrow, but had no intention of going first this time and kept a far distance away from Bailey in case he got any ideas. "Wait... Are we going down there?"

"Of course," Bailey said, looking surprised. The thought of making her go first didn't even cross his mind.

Isabella crossed her arms, frowning for a moment before walking closer. "You... Think shes going to be down there." The question was dull, and the space the trap door lead to was dark. It didn't exactly make her nervous as much as it made her curious.

"Yes," Bailey said. He thought back to the voices he heard, before slowly going to climb down the ladder that was there. He didn't care much if she followed or not.

Isabella quickly followed, rather then be left behind. She had quite a few questions buzzing in her head but for once was silent on her own choice, curious and anxious to see what was down here. Worried that if she started talking Bailey was going to make her stay above ground.

Bailey jumped the last few meters, splashing into a puddle. He winced at the noise, and looked up at Isabella. He wanted to say something, but at the same time he didn't want to scare the voices off.

Isabella followed after him, hearing the splash she quietly hoped it wouldn't be wet down there but it seemed to be just a shallow puddle. It was dark. She had to squint to make out Baileys outline. "Got a light of some sort?"