Zombie apoclypse Life at Cass

Montgomery rubs his head in wonder at what Jazz and Merlin are talking about. He hears Eclipse's knuckles crack as a sign of warning and then opens the door to the room fully and enters.

Jazz quickly dresses in a low-cut black tank top and skin-tight dark blue jeans, pulling a pair of black boots on and lacing them quickly. She tied her long hair up into a high ponytail, made sure it bounced properly, and smiled a bit. She had always prided herself in her perfect ponytails and her sense of fashion. She grabbed her machete, slipping it into her belt holster and clipping the belt around her waist before shrugging on a cut-off black leather jacket that jugged only her breasts perfectly, the sleeves perfectly fitting her arms so she could move with ease. She adjusted her clothes and cleared her throat as she watched the man fiddle around, trying to decide what was safe and what wasn't.

"In here, everything's fair game. Everything that's sacred is on the bookshelf. Sorry I took so long... So, anyways, I'm Jazz. You are?"

Taven nods his head to the new guy "Welcome newcommer to Cass Survivor center how i can help you do you need food supplies? a place to rest or stay?

Nodding he said, "Merlin, my name is Merlin 'The Silver Bullet' Del Rosa. Nice to meet you Jazz." Looking at his watch, he said, "I think we need to get back up top the meeting is about to start." He walked to the door and held it open waiting for her to go, "Ladies first," he said.

Montgomery nods his head and says "Thank you. My name is Montgomery Parker. And well I was told that this was the place to come if I ever needed any information, especially if I was looking for someone who was missing. And I'm actually looking for two individuals." He takes the picture of the twins out and slides it over to Taven and then continues to say "I never met those children but I recieved that picture of them 7 years ago while I was still at school. I attended a bording school so it'd probably be obvious that I couldn't really go outside of the school gates except when we went on field trips until I graduated. But anyway the two children in that picture are twins and it states on the back that they were 5 yrs old when that picture was taken and I got it shortly after so they are probably 12 yrs old now. I got a letter that said my parents died in a electrical fire the same day that I got the picture of the twins. And the picture was wrapped up in the letter. I've been on the road looking for them ever sense I graduated 3 yrs ago from my school. I've usually stayed in motels here and there while on my travels to find them. And so yeah that's when I heard about this place and how I ended up here."

Jazz strolled out, passing Merlin with ease and she swiftly disappeared into the dark. A few moments later she popped her head into Residential, looking around, then she slipped in. It still wasn't full, how many people are here? She shrugged, hopping up on a desk and sitting there, legs swinging a bit, watching the leader, Taven.

Following Jazz out, Merlin headed for the command room. He decided to clear his head of what he had wanted to do by taking the long route. "What are you thinking," he said to himself, "she probably doesn't like you, I mean for crying out loud you strted off by being a showoff (strike one), then you entered he private space without permission (strike two), then you said you loved her without even knowing anything about her (strike three). Admit it you blew it boy, wait a while and get to know her, (if she'll let you), and then try again." As he finished he entered the command room and immeadiately saw Jazz, he couldn't help just staring at her for a moment, but quickly caught himself and slipped back into the shadows, where he thought, "Out of sight, Out of mind."

Eclipse looked at montgomery as he then looked down at the picture that was infront of taven. " I have never seen those children before good luck trying to find them in this hell hole they call earth now.. "

Jazz leaned against a wall, her arms crossed under her breasts, her face set in stone. Again, she realized she needed no one. People were nothing but confusing to her. She was happy on her own, but she would need to find new tunnels. Hers had been invaded. She grimaced at the thought of a stranger waltzing through her tunnels with no care for her items or space. She cringed and pushed away from the wall, her death grip on the hilt of her machete tightening even more.

Outside the residential building, the sound of dubstep blasted through the walls as an armor clad figure weilding a six pound Cold Steel brand greatsword, hacked and slaughtered the infected that were once students. the noticable sound of DJ PON3 aka Vinyl scratch being blasted through a powerful speaker system, the song Hey sound playing. The armor clad figure looked like something from fallout three. Perhaps a Fanboy of sorts, but the armor had some differences, one having a figure of fluttershy on his shoulder plate.

Taven picks up the picture and looks intently at it thinking. It's surpising that you have been roaming the USA plagued by undead, we have heard rumors of a pair of twins in little rock surviving they even saved a few of our scavangers infact we were planning on a finding any survivors we've stayed away from big citys becuase or the sheer amount of infected. Tavens midnight blue eyes looks over at Jazz "Their is no need for you hold on to your weapons here we are safe here. And will someone tell Amoroth to turn that music off we dont want unneed attention ive recived reports of bandits in the area. as for the resuce mission is why i called this meeting so see who is willing to go and to recuit for Alpha 1 so who's in?" Tavens serouis gaze falls apuon the members in the room"

Jazz felt the walls tremble as the music blasted and she jumped a bit, her eyes wide and she whipped her head about. No. It couldn't be... Could it? DJ PON3. She felt a light pop on in her soul and she jumped a bit, running toward the music with a smile she hadn't worn in years. She hadn't seen that damn show since she was sent to Cass, and now here it was, blaring into her brain like a beautiful fiery bullet, sending sparks through her system. She was a true Pegasister. She shoved the door to Residential open and stopped mid-stride as she saw the figure, her chest heaving gently with excitement as she couldn't help but stare. She could tell just from the build it was a man and she put a hand over her heart as it fluttered. A brony. A true, honest-to-god Brony in this hell-hole of a world. She approached cautiously, blue eyes sparkling with an innocent curiosity and hope. She dug into the poket of her pants and pulled out an old, extremely worn picture, opening it to reveal a hand-drawn Vinyl Scratch and she held it up to him, at a loss for words. What would he do? She was both scared and happy.

" I'm in ... " Eclipse said as he looked to taven.

Amoroth shut off his Ipod and looked straight at her, his features hidden due to the bulky armor he wore. he then held his fist out before saying "Bro-hoof"

Jazz stood there, awaiting a reaction, eyes wide as she looked at this armored mystery man, picture trembling in her hands. Why was she so nervous, when before she'd been so emotionless, so 'right-to-business'? She blinked as he shut the iPod off, then his fist raised. Oh, shit he was going to kill her. She was going to dodge out of the way, but a metallic voice rang out from the armor. 'Bro-hoof'. She squeaked and carefully put her picture back, raising a fist to the cold metal of the armor's fist. She bumped it gently, then acted without thinking, darting closer and hugging what felt like a statue. She'd not hugged anyone in years, but finding someone who thought even slightly on the same level she did made her heart sing with joy and she just couldn't help but hug this man. Even if he was iron-clad.

Waiting to see what else is going to happen Merlin stayed hidden in the shadows waiting to get on with business.

Amoroth gently pushed her back, and looked down at her. "No touching the hardware... Sorry" He said through the helmet's filter, making him sound like he's speaking through a radio. He then made his way to the door and stepped inside the structure serving as their HUB.

Jazz winced as she was pushed away and she could only nod as he informed her of his boundaries. She felt bad, knowing she shouldn't have done it in the first place. She wrapped her arms around her and watched him squeeze through the door, following him in, trying to make herself as small as possible. She felt vulnerable now that she'd let her guard down a little.

Montgomery "Little Rock huh? I see..And yeah..I've seen quite a few of those undead creatures while on my travels." He puts his school records from his years at the boarding school from kindergarten up to graduation from high school, also including his records from him being in the boarding school's junior spy agency down infront of Taven and says "While I haven't done anything like fighting the undead before I'm willing to help also. Seems by what you said the twins are already helping out it sounds like."

Taven gently leafs through the records quickly reading every bit of detail. Looking back up he slides the records back to Montgomery. " I know that Eclipse is in for the mission. and Montgomery will probbly willing to join how about the rest of you. Are you joining us Jazz and Amoroth?"