Zombie apoclypse Life at Cass

Jazz raised an eyebrow at this man, this man with the blue eyes who's not said a word to her before this, and she shrugs.

"Hell, why not?"

She wandered over to the desk beside him and hopped up on it, legs dangling a bit above the ground as she looked over his shoulder at the notes. For a rough-n-tough guy, he smelled pretty damn nice...

"The Mother of all wars has just begun! The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!" Amoroth shouted as he rased his claymore in a menacing/psychotic fashion. "In other words yeah, i'm in." he replied. it had been a while since he had worked with a group. it could be fun.

"Odd you didn't ask me, but obviously, I'm in as usual." Merlin said stepping out of the shadows.

Eclipse nodded as he slung his rifle over his shoulder and looked out the window. " Hmmmmmmmm "

Jazz hummed to herself gently as she watched this Taven guy then sighed, losing interest in him and slipping from the desk, wandering outside. It was getting... stuffy in there. Too many dudes. So much testosterone. She hummed gently as she wandered about outside, looking up to the skies and the flag pole with the tattered ALAMO flag on it. She remembered getting her dorm's flag put up there in February... Dorm of the month. Wouldn't be needing that now...

As Jazz sat next to him on the desk his body froze up slgihtly but not enough to be notice wondering to him self why he did that before he could speak she had left. Taven then nods towards Merlin. "Forgive me bro if I offened you I assumed that you would go regardless." Taven then thinks back to febaury back before the undead back to when Alamo had cheated somehow and gotten dorm of the month, maybe the center was tired of givin bumper south the flag all the time so they deciced to give it to the girls any ways he grew tired of this game he was playing with some altough he is growing to like it someone keeps taking down the rightful flag, bumper souths flag, HIS flag and putting up Alamos flag and hiding Souths flag somewhere he always found it though.

As shich kept alone by the baseball feild He held the butt of his Scar-H tightly against his shoulder with his Acog scope aim'd out at the empty feild swearching for any straddlers. Catching just a few crawlers out on the ground coming closer towards the camp. Taking a slow deep breath, shich would squeeze the trigger of his Scar, popping 2 rounds in each of the cralwers forhead, putting them down instantly, having no silencer on his gun,l the echo if the gun would scatter across the entire campass.

"there's 2 down.."

Amoroth stood up straighter as he heard the gun fire. "I Hear Caranage!" He shouted before bolting out the door with claymore in his right and his Ipod in his left putting on Andrew W.K., Get Ready To Die, on his suit's speakers.

"I Hear Caranage!" Merlin heard Amoroth say. He quickly left his shadowy corner and went out the door to get to the sound of the gunfire. When he got close he saw a horde of zombies heading towards a single person with a Scar trying to take them all down. "Hang on fella, he said with an Irish accent.

Shichiroji was seen in the middle of the baseball feild, slowly walking closer towards the runners and crawlers that was seeming to be coming from the forest. With each round, echos would scatter cross the campus. "One after another, there's no end to these fucker's!" He shouted, with anger excitement running through his voice. Each single pull of the trigger would blow a round from the chamber, leaving the undead he was shooting lifeless upon the ground, blood was draining from the holes from there corpes now. Once Shich got a foot closer towards a corps on the ground with just a round across his face, he kneel'ed down, pulling his double edged winchester blade out from it's leather holister that's straped to his left theigh, to quickly and smoothly jab the tip through it's skull till the handle was pressed against it's bare skull.

After a few seconds, Music began to blast from Amoroth's speakers, as the armor clad Psycho charged the feild with claymore in both hands. "This is your time to pay, this is your judgement day! We made a sacrifice and now we get to take your life..." blasted from the armor as he bowled over several infected, before cleaving at them savagely. If anyone could see under his helmet, he was grinning ear to ear as he helmet's filters made his laugh even more terrifying.

As this man cam running through the feild with claymore's in each hand, shich would pop the tip of his barrel in the air, to remove the man from the sight of his acog, still kept a steady finger trigger ready, sence he was unknown about him being an enemy or an allie. The man's head shook once he began hearing the music coming from his armor, with a small grin crossing his face.

"What an interesting fellow he is.."

Shichiroji would lower the barrel down gentle of his shoulder and walked back over towards the stairs just outside of the baseball feild to reload his Scar-H, he'll alos be seen pulling a rag out from his duffle back to wipe the blood clean from his winchester blade in a single swipe.

Bypassing the man with the Scar-H, Merlin started killing the zombies left and right. Turning to kill one that got behind him, he yelled, "Amoroth turn the music off and start killing these fuckers."

Amoroth stopped what he was doing and looked at Merlin. "This isn't killing?" He asked gesturing to the dismembered bodies that littered the ground around him. He then pulled out his Ipod and shut it off, before smashing an Infected's face in with a steel plated fist. "If this isn't killing what is?" He added as he began hacking and slashing at the walking corpses

As everyone but him and jazz ran out Mr. Burns run in. "Some fucking jack wagon knocked a hole in the parimiter with a wreacking ball down by the baseball field." Taven Slams his fist on the Table. "Jeuses fucking christ sound the alarm get strike force one out there to secure the hole and HEO, Brick, and Cement in there to block the wall and while Strick Force and Alpha 1 figts back the undead fuckers and get someone to find out why the fucking we didnt know about a large amount of zombies in the area and who the fuck was suppose to be on gaurd duty." Mr. Burns salutes and runs off.

Taven runs out of Residantal the air raid sieren blaring as everyone goes into lock down mode and people man their post. running palce Alamo to the Baseball field he unseathes his sword and his pistol. Putting in a last bit of speed Taven jump and clears the fence in single bound he begins quickly elmiating undead more pouring into the hole."

Eclipse reaches the gym as he went straight up to the roof he shoulders his rifle as he looked down the scope as he saw a couple infected close in behind taven. " Not happining today you undead freaks!! " He yelled out as he pulled off one round blowing the infected's head off on the right, he readjusts his aim as he set the cross hairs over the infected on the left as he pulled off two rounds first blowing off the infected's legs off and takeing the face off of the now crawler. " HAHAAA BULLSEYE!!! "

Smiling as the two undead next to him fell to the ground dead he actavaites his ear wig. "Thanks Eclipse was just about to get those guys nice shot." Taven turns his head over to the hole thinking he yells out " AMOROTH BLARE YOUR MUSIC AS LOUD AS YOU CAN AND LURE THEM BACK OUT SIDE OF THE HOLE WE"LL STOP BY TOYS R US IF YOU DO" Taven ear wig buzz to life. Repair crew on its way ETA 5 minutes." Taven shoots a few zombie right between the eyes as they had tried to rush him throwing his gun now empty of ammo disengagining the mag of his 9 mm with his sowrd he cleaves off a few zombies heads and pulls out a new mag catches the gun and inserts the mag back in it.

Jazz, watching Taven and everyone else dart from the hall, felt a queazy feeling in her stomach. She slid from the table and ran after Taven, biting her lip and grabbing a thick long metal pipe that she'd hidden in a bush. Keep weapons everywhere. She followed the men to the hole and gasped, almost gagging as she saw the horde of the undead flooding in. How had they come all this way?! She had no time to think. She let out a scream that could break eardrums and would definitely attract zombies toward her, then she started her game. One swing decapitation: 100 points. Two swings: 50. Three: Well, it better not take three.

Montgomery follows after Taven and Jazz. He listens to Jazz's advice about keeping weapons everywhere, having 5 weapons of his own and knowing how to use them all well.

Amoroth only heard "Blare music", "Hole in wall" and "Toys r us", but that was enough incentive for him. He pulled out his Ipod cranked it up to max volume and began playing Smile. "It shall be done!" He cried out as he charged across the feild, to the breach in the wall, firing his MP5 at anything that crawled/shambled. "My name is Pinkie Pie, And I am her to say, I'm gonna make you Smile and I will brighten up you day! It doesn't matter now, if you are sad or blue; cause cheering up my friends is just what we are here to do..." The Speakers blared as he mowed down infected coming through the breech. "Cause I love to make you smile, smile, smile. yes I do, it fills my heart with sunshine all the while, yes it does; cause all I really need's a smile, smile, smile, From these happy friends of mine..." He sang along as he killed, shot, crushed and dismembered anything trying to get through the hole in the wall.