Zombie apoclypse Life at Cass

once he saw the other squads run out and started attcking the undead in a formation, a grin would form under the skull mask that only covered from the bridge of his nose down to his jaw.
"They seem to have it under control at this camp"
he said in a low voice, as he continued to watch the others go on a killing spree, he kept his Scar-h tightly across his chest, finger ready to pull the trigger for a quick responce to an undead if needed to. Shichiroji would, have one foot on the ground with his other kneeled on the stairs of the bleachers. Before responding out to them, he brought his barrel to begin popping rounds to the undead so the other don't think hes useless and un helpful. Just before popping off a 4th round to an undead next to Taven, he brought his left endex finger up agaisnt his ear to press a button in.
"This is, Sgt. Shich 141, calling in. this campus seems to have it under control, do I keep my ground here or report back in?"

Eclipse heard stray gunfire as he looked to where Shichiroji was he spotted a couple of infected heading his way he aimed down his scope as he pulled off a couple more rounds, both wizzing right by Shichiroji's head and dropping the two zombies that were almost right ontop of him.

The moment he heard the rounds fly by his head, he took a quick duck down to make a completely 160% degree turn, Out of reaction, shich would throw his rifle behind his back and swing his pistol out pointing it out to search for anymore near by him. Realizing he was saved, he turned back towards taven and rose his hand up for a friendship wave.

Eclipse smirked as he reloaded his rifle. " There's two more. HAHA!! " He luaghed as he had fun picking off the infected from the roof top he had made it into a game for every infected he had picked off he mad e a notch in the wall he sniped, he grabbed his knife as he made four notches that pretty much joins all the other fivehundred sum odd notches in that wall. " Ahhh feels so good to pick off these infected flesh addicts off. " He raideoed in to taven as he spoke. " Pretty much clear escept the few infected outside the wall that was srew out by the big guy. What shall we do now.. Over.. "

Jazz fell back a bit, her attack slowing as Amoroth charged the crowd of Undead flooding through the hole, Pinkie Pie music blaring. It made her smile a bit and she looked over, spotting Taven. What she didn't see, however, was the huge mutated zombie rampaging toward her. It was at least 7 feet tall, looked to weight about 400 lbs of nothing but muscle, and it was foaming at the mouth as its long, bulky arms were pounding the ground, being used as feet. It looked like a gorilla, almost. Jazz felt the earth begin to quake beneath her and heard the roar, but her head turned too late. It swung, throwing her at least 200 feet until she hit the wall with a sickening thud, falling limp to the ground. The world went black.

Eclipse looked through the scope as he was suprised at the hugeness of the mosnter. " Holy mother of god what shit hole did this crawl out of... " He said as he aimed down the scope fireing off one round, it hit it's mark but the mutant zombie did not fall all it did was turn his direction and charge. " FUCK! " he said as he fired more. seeing that it was useless he got his ninjato's ready for it's approach.

Taven nods back at the new stranger then turning his head his heart stoping as he saw jazz flying through the air from being hit by the monster infected he thought it strange that he felt how he did when she was just as hit she hit the wall his vison went red then black his normally midnight blue eyes are now blood red the white around the pupils turned pitch black he bellows out in rage yellling. "THIS UNDEAD FUCKER IS MINE NO ONE TOUCH IT I WILL KILL IT AND HANG ITS HEAD ON MY WALL"

Tavens throws his guns on to the ground he grips The Shadow Blade with both hands and charges qucikly covering 30 feet in mere seconds he jumps and drives his sword hilt deep into the moster it roars out in pain with ease Taven yanks the sword out and jumps back doing a back flip and landing gracfully on the ground holding his blade with one hand blade facing out ward and extaned behind him. The beast would turn and face Taven Roaring like he did at Jazz it charged at Taven, sidesteping the creature while at the same time turing his body at 90 degrees and thursting his sword in to the back of the right leg of the moster he runs forward severing the tendons and mucles behind that leg. The infeccted falling down to one knee Taven repeats the same manuver with the other legs crippling the beast. With both legs crippled the beast falls face first and lays then Taven walks around his his blood red eyes staring it down never blinking never loking away from his prey with a single heave Taven flips in onto its back and jumps on its chest he walk up and bury his sowrd between its eyes killing it. Just as he said Taven dismembered the moster head and picked it up roaring in victory his eyes would fade to pure white body going limp before passing out Taven speakes alomst pleading "Check on Jazz and finish up killing the rest inside and outside the wall and get Amoroth back on the inside somehow".

The repair crew would finish its intitale repairs of the wall leaving only 7 infected left standing with in the parmiter and a group of about 20 with Amoroth

Amoroth chucked his Greatsword at an infected, skewering it through the chest as he quickly grabbed another by the leg, swinging it savagely at it's undead peers while still singing the happy song Smile. "It's true some days are dark and lonely, and maybe you'll feel sad, but Amo will be there to show you that it isn't that bad. There's one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhile! And that's when I talk to my friends and get the to Smile!" He sang as the zombie fell apart at that last swing, splattering brain matter all over the repared wall. he then bowled over the remaining few to grab his Big ass claymore, before bringning his steel boot down on one's head. he then sheaved the blade on his back and jumped at the wall, digging his steel plated fingers into the wet mortar and cement, climbing it with a bit of effort from wearing the heavy armor. "Come on and Smile!"

As the new stranger looked around the cleared area of the baseball feild, he took a moment to adjust the strap of his gun around his shoulder, along slapping a new magazine in his rifle. Keeping it flat against his chest, shichiroji jogged over towards Taven, hopping to wake him up. Once he reached the male, he crotched down next to his body, placing his endex and middle finger agaisnt the pulse of his neck to feel any sign of a pulse. As he felt a weak but sturdy pulse, he knew he'll be ok.

Hey. wake up man. We need you."

He took his hand up and quickly with force and speed across the males face. Standing back to his feet once he accomplished the slap, Shich took a spin around to head towards the gym to meet the shooter up ontop once he awoken the male from being passed out.

The pain of the slap awoke Taven with a start he rolls back and grabs his sword but the stanger already moving away taven sheaths his sword and grathers his other weapons then runs full sprint toward jazz he leans down and picks her up in his arms. "Jazz, Wake up come on, wake up please." Activating his ear wig e calls out lock down is clear situation contained we need medics down at the baseball field.

Jazz woke, but couldn't move, couldn't open her eyes. She felt herself being lifted, being held close to a warm, solid body. She wanted to open her eyes and look up at the man holding her, the man who's voice was laced with fear and worry, who's voice was trembling. Why was he so worried? Men could be so weak when they were so amazing... She groaned gently and finally let her eyes open weakly. She could barely breathe, her breaths coming in short pants. Her chest, her back, her everything hurt, but she still looked up to him and whimpered gently, still limp in his arms.

Amoroth stood atop the 35ft wall looking down at the group. "Uh, not to be a burden, but could somepony help me down from here." He called down, his body language hidden by the armor, and his emotions filtered by the helmet. after waiting a few minutes and to no avail he just gave up and decided to take matters into his own hands. "Fuck it... TALLY HOE!" He cried out as he stepped off the ledge, and dug his steel plated fingers into the wall, leaving a long ass claw marks on the way down.

Eclipse stood as he started to head down from the roof. " Ahhh another day done and nobdy died. Thats an acomplishment. " He said as he reached the bottom of the ladder and smiled as he jumped off.

Medics ran on to the field with steacher in hand that load Jazz on to the streacher. Activating his walkie talkie. he speaks into it. "We need a de-com unit by the base ball field get rid of the infected bodys and send out a raid group to search the nearby area for any more infected." His walkie talkie buzz back with reports of orders heard. follwing the medic crew he speaks to Jazz "Hey how are you doing?"

bonez would began looking around the feild as the other members of the team secured the wall and helped each other out, during that moment he slapped the old clip out and inserted a full clip in his Scar-H rifle. Slinging it over, he'll motion his body towards the very front of the school to begin looking for the head leader over everyone to report the actions and tell em everything that he knows about the situation outside the walls over there walls.

Jazz heard feet pounding the ground, saw dark forms moving in front of light sky, but she could see nothing for sure. Her vision was blurred and all she could hear was her own broken breathing and a loud ringing in her ears. She heard voices, but they sounded muffled and far away. It was as if a grenade had gone off right by her ear. She whimpered a bit and took one last breath, then the world faded away as she passed out from the pain.

Taven would frown as she passed out and nodded when the medical team told him to leave walking of he sees the new guy as he begins walk over to him he activates his walkie talkie Taven to Amoroth Good job when we head to little rock ill keep my promise. Eclipse meet up with me at my loction. Taven then closes the distance to the new guy. alright who are you and what do you want?

Eclipse hustles to where taven is as he straps the Dsr1 to his back. " And who may this be if i may ask taven. " He said as he looked to the new guy.

Shich would tighten the strap of his Scar around his back and faced the 2 male walking up to him with the questions he was asked.
"My names Shich, my nick name back at base is bonez" (Due to the mask that he wore that covered his entire face except his eyes held the design of a boned skeleton) "My commander sent me out to search for any survivors, well when i heard a crash through a wall I rushed over here and saw a horde of zombies rushing through the whole, so I thought It would be the right thing and take him out or help ya'll take him out."
Moving both his palms over the top of each other, he slid his glaves off his hands and stuffed them down his porch on his left waist.

Looking around and checking his condition, he learned he was locked in the steel cage prison within the Command Room. Try as he might he couldn't get out, then he went to draw his weapon to pick the lock, but his weapons were gon even his father's dagger. Yelling at the top of his voice he said, TAVEN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY THE HELL AM I IN THIS CAGE?