CLOSED SIGNUPS Zodiac Rp (IC)

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Iceydaze

Helter Skelter
DONATING MEMBER
Dragon in a cup
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Androgynous
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Horror, Historical, Magical, Supernatural, ♥Wuxia/Xianxia♥
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry?

~Kyouko Takumi~

Still quite full of the intent to ignore the pest who didn’t seem to get the hint, Kyouko leaned back into her seat and paid the tiger little mind. Instead, she turned her attention to the Pig who chattered on about the sickness at hand. ”If they just die, what’s the problem? The quarantine should be enough to have it end here, no? At least until you guys find the culprit. It’s not like we’re facing the zombie apocalypse or some shit.” As a person with a healthy sense of humor, Kyouko figured his last statement was a joke. None of the people she passed on the way to the room were anywhere near as attractive as most of the members in this group. With the exception of Raul of course. He was like that kid in the family whose face brought shame to humanity itself, but that was beside the point.

The next three to add to the conversation made some decent points for a bunch of kids who seemed unsure of what they were getting into. When the Snake brought up teams, Kyouko raised her hand. ” I second that notion. If possible, I’d like to be on the team that doesn’t have this loser in it.” She jerked her thumb in Raul’s direction and made her displeasure at being attached to a pig of a teammate obvious. ”He’s a little too dumb for my tastes. Plus It’s not like I’ll run away or hurt anyone. There are too many people here for me to really get away with anything. I just don’t like that pervert.”

Kyouko hoped the mutt would take the idea into consideration before she really got annoyed. Just as she felt that all started flowing smoothly, a drama queen blew her top and left the room in a rush. ’Now if that isn’t suspicious, I don’t know what is..’ Unsure of why the girl left, Kyouko could only raise a curious brow in her direction before turning back to the others.

Not long after the dog’s little addition to the fire, the lights suddenly cut out. Taken by surprise, Kyouko sat up with a start and instantly reacted. A heat very familiar to her, burst out from her abdomen and flowed throughout her chi channels, quickly setting fire to her hands. Luckily the lighting made it hard to make out her pale face. It seemed Raul had a similar idea as his light orbs joined her flames in on lighting the area around them a little. Once the lights flickered back to life, Kyouko placed her hands together and extinguished her flames. She glanced towards the door where the drama queen ran off to, highly suspicious of the coincidental mishap. Before she could get up to follow her out, the dog seemed to be busy chatting with the rat. The clear displeasure on his face making her all the warier.

It wasn’t long before almost half of them left the room. The blue-haired girl and the dog seemed to have a strong connection to the drama queen and the next two that snuck out seemed to have the same idea she did. There was definitely something wrong with this picture but Kyouko was way too unfamiliar with everyone to pick out what that was exactly. ”Well, that was weird...”

It took great effort to turn back to those who remained. Although impulsive enough to charge through that door to turn the drama queen into ashes, Kyouko was also surprisingly patient. ”Alright, I might as well introduce myself. I am Kyouko Takumi, the original Dragon representative. You guys can call me Katie or anything you want really. So long as you guys don’t live under a rock, I’m sure you’re all aware of how I came to be here so I’ll skip that part. Let’s get along.” Flashing a charming smile, Kyouko got up and moved over to Tani, sitting beside the cotton candy haired girl and wrapping an arm around her shoulders, pulling her into a casual half hug as if they had known each other for years. All the while, she ignored the look Raul must have been giving her for moving away from his side.

Kyouko had a firm hold on the girl to ensure that escape would be a little tedious. In one smooth motion, Kyouko lifted Tani's chin with her slender finger, forcing the girl to face her and to ensure eye contact. ”Looks like you’re in charge now. Some information would be appreciated. Who is that drama queen and what is her connection to that mutt? Is there something funny going on that the rest of us need to know about or are we free to go now?” Compared to boring words on paper which could never properly express more than the writer wanted it to, it felt more efficient to get the information from someone who knew something. Who better a candidate than the rat herself?

Role
►Dragon [Original]

Interactions/Mentions
►Weisheng Wyborn Wyborn
►Jake & Tani Kazuaki Yoshioka Kazuaki Yoshioka
►Raul Elusive Thorns Elusive Thorns
► @Everyone else left in the room

Wyborn

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
7:30PM to 12:30 AM or 10 AM to 2PM
Writing Levels
Advanced
Male
I'm fine with either or.
Favorite Genres
Sci-fiction, Science-Fantasy, Romance, Fantasy, Modern, Magical,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.

Zhu Weisheng

Interactions:Tani @Kazuaki Yoshioka Raul Elusive Thorns Elusive Thorns Kyouko Iceydaze Iceydaze
And all the many people in the room.

Zhu sat there for a moment, his mouth was a left agape for a moment. He was more shocked than angry, but that only lasted a split second. Zhu was ready to tear him a new asshole, after all, he didn’t like him already due to the way he treated the family earlier, and then he had the nerve to try and tell Weisheng what to do while insulting him? Like hell Zhu wanted to sleep with those guards, the people he had at home were way prettier and probably way better at handling things like this then any uptight war dog could be and Zhu was very close to letting him have all these things he thought when he thought about his grandfather, and the rest of the clan. He didn’t want to embarass them by starting a scene with the dog clan, especially, during these times, he would’ve won, but now wasn’t the time to prove was stronger, today was the time to come up with a plan. So Zhu just sucked his teeth and waived off. “Baichi(Idiot).” He said while he crossed his arms and leaned back.

As far as Zhu was concerned, he was closed to the rest of any interaction with Jake for the time being, where he wasn’t certain he would end up challenging him to a fight. All he was here for now, was so that he wouldn’t embarrass the family name and would get to look at the very pretty people that occupied the space. Zhu was oblivious really to the scene forming in front of him. Honestly, he was comparing the women and men in the room and ranking them based on that. Lupin is definitely winning for the guys. It’s probably the bunny aspect, I mean bunnies are cute, so a guy bunny? It’s like a male elf, they just have to be. Lost in thought about Lupin’s secret, Zhu rubbed his chin as he watched Mai, rush out. Does this mean the meeting’s over? He thought, standing up and stretching and ready to give a bow, he noticed how things, just didn’t seem to make sense. Relying on his instincts he plopped back down defeatedly just before the lights shut off and then almost as suddenly came on. He watched as two of the other zodiacs used their powers to create a light source, and even though the lights were back on he still took interest.

Zhu gave a little clap. “Very impressive!” It could’ve been taken as a shot at Jake if Zhu didn’t genuinely have an impressed look when he looked between Jax and Kyouko. Zhu had a big smile on his face, there wasn’t much that Zhu liked other than sex, food, and his family, but interesting and nearly unbelievable stuff brought Zhu back into his younger days where he would watch superhero shows and movies all the time. It wasn’t much longer that everything went down, and now Zhu sat with everyone else who remained and took in information. Was he worried? Not really, Weisheng had assumed everyone in the room could at least handle themselves a bit. If not a lot, so there was no need to worry,he didn’t believe anything bad could actually happen.

“Well hey, Miss Kyouko. You’re the original Dragon? Interesting, so there’s two of you here? Why? I mean if I were you,” He said pointing at Raul, “I’d probably be at home. This stuff is more of a headache than it is fun.” He said looking at Raul, then Kyouko, than back at Raul, then back at Kyouko. “Wait, are you guys like dating? Kind of odd, but I mean congrats you! Shooting up in the world huh? I hope that I’m one day blessed with a nice person to call my own, I mean not as soon as my mother may want, but soon enough. Love is great you know?” Weisheng said directly to Raul, clenching his fist eye level and shaking it in a victory pose. “Honestly speaking though, what are your plans Tani or the dog clans plan? I mean so far we’ve just been throwing stuff at the wall, but I assume you guys have something planned right? No pressure, I just want to find out so I can go home and make some meat buns and prepare for my part in all of this. Oh wait, before I forget, that invitation? That was you right? They looked awesome. If someone is willing to marry that èr bǎi wŭ(Halfwit), than I should be able to find one too!” Zhu beamed his signature bright smile at both Kyouko and Tani, all the love talk had him indulged he almost completely forgot the situation he was in and the earlier slight he felt to Jake.

Roleplay Invitations
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, Futanari, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
both
Favorite Genres
i like everything mostly yaoi
Raul

As the light turns off Raul immediately flash little light around Kyouko and everyone even if he notices kyouko and Jax light their flames Raul still did it so that everyone can have a light for their own ' how cliche, whenever someone ran out of the room something strange always occur... In movies that is' When the light got back to normal he watched as the Dog and the other zodiac followed behind him knowing how this might turn up onto a war he didn't bother as long as they are innocent and they have nothing to do with this His thoughts were cut short when Kyoko started talking to the Pig and to the snake then look down at her as he nudges her thumb at him and said 'He’s a little too dumb for my tastes. Plus It’s not like I’ll run away or hurt anyone. There are too many people here for me to really get away with anything. I just don’t like that pervert'

Raul only nodd for the things she said as take in the deep breaths he needed to calm himself down. Seriously this has just been the beginning of their supposed plan but things turn out into chaos most of all everyone seems to be a drama queen and king here than just to keep calm and think. That is Kyouko seems to be the only one who is doing things right and he counts argue with her. She is smart and that's what made her stronger " honestly you do have a great point about the things you said but also understand the fear and the discomfort of the Pig and the snake that led them to think this kind of things, stupid. I know but they just wanted to end it quickly as possible" he said to her " I too wanted to end it and really if killing ourselvs is the key then ill play along as long as everyone will be saved " he said thinking about his family back in the hospital. he gripped his chair. If he only knew China would be the first target he wouldn't let them have a vacation here ”Alright, I might as well introduce myself. I am Kyouko Takumi, the original Dragon representative. You guys can call me Katie or anything you want really. So long as you guys don’t live under a rock, I’m sure you’re all aware of how I came to be here so I’ll skip that part. Let’s get along.” Kyouko speaks with confidence while Raul can only put his head down low. as the second chosen Dragon, Raul really don't have a place in this meeting and kyouko is the only one who should be here in this place but then again he have to give a good eye on here which is why he gave her a half glare when she moved over to the cotton hair girl named Tani

' like as if they both know themselves for a long time' Raul thought as he stood up to follow beside Kyouko but stop halfway when the pig talks up to kyouko "Well hey, Miss Kyouko. You’re the original Dragon? Interesting, so there’s two of you here? Why? I mean if I were you' Raul watched as the pig pointed at him as he spoke " I’d probably be at home. This stuff is more of a headache than it is fun.”

" well that would really be lovely to go home and sit back and relax as I ate some popcorn and watch a movie as the other suffer listening to everyone arguments right here," he said as he looks at kyouko "but sadly I'll never do that. I have to guard kyouko. She is" he look at Zhu " a very important person, " he said sarcastically and crossing his arms while there was a small hind of picture in his mind if he wasn't a zodiac.... It might get worst

His gazed was change when Zhu stated looking at him and to kyouko as Raul tilted his head ' what is he thinking?' he thought 'Wait, are you guys like dating? ' Raul almost died as the Zhu talk "Kind of odd, but I mean congrats you! Shooting up in the world huh? I hope that I’m one day blessed with a nice person to call my own, I mean not as soon as my mother may want, but soon enough. Love is great you know?” Raul wouldn't lie he almost smiled at his words and nodded

" Sorry to break your ship Zhu but we're not dating just think of us as if I'm a servant and she is a queen. You know what that means right? We can never be together" he said to him " but your right Zhu love is the most wonderful, most special and it is the most powerful thing in the world and you don't have to wait for love Zhu because Love will go to you and you might not even know she or he is sitting around here somewhere or it might even be there in China" he said to him " Zhu if your mother said you will find love you will have love. Trust your mothers words and never be sad if you still haven't got it because sooner or even today nor tomorrow it will hit you like a cannon" Raul stop " I mean like a warm summed light that you will never get over it" he smiles " but while you haven't got the missing piece of your puzzles you have friends to share love with you. Love, after all, is a mysterious thing and its not needed to be immediate it needs to be with patience " he sighs

" for me I don't know if I can ever find love. I might only hurt them that's why I never let myself to be attached with someone " he said " so Zhu be happy because there is still more coming to your life, more adventure, more fun and someday with someone who you will share it with. so just smile because if you frown you might look like a tilapia and your love might ran away" he joked " but if you smile it will come so always smile and think of positive things cuz nothing is impossible " he smile but his smile quickly change into a thin line because it's not the time to be happy for him he needs to be serious as he watched Zhu talk to Kyouko and Tani while he watched them

interaction: Zhu Wyborn Wyborn kyoko Iceydaze Iceydaze
mention: tani Kazuaki Yoshioka Kazuaki Yoshioka

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Male
both
Favorite Genres
any genres

Ryan Frey
Rooster

Mentioned>Dog(last time)
When the electric cuts off and on, Ryan lets out a slight sigh before shaking his head and placeing his folder down. If it wasn't everyone's massive ego, it was something else stopping any progress from being made. Hearing the comotion outside, follwed by a few of the Zodiacs leaving the room, Ryans curiosity leads him to walk out into the hallway and check what was going on. ~my god~ His eyes widens when he notices the dead guards. He looks at Lenora and Mai before looking at Jake who seemed to still be processing everything. "Miss Van Allen, Are you ok" Ryan says walking over to check on Mai. "quickly, lets bring her back into the room, i think Mr.Zhu is a doctor" Ryan says helping Mai back into the room. "Do you have any medical supplies we could use?... Mr.Kane?" Noticing Jake had ignored him and approched the dead guards to examine them, Ryan leaves Lenora and Mai to follow behind Jake. "Mr.Kane?..uh oh my" Ryan looks away in disgust when gets a closer look at the guard with a cracked skull. "I...im sorry, i mean about your guards" Ryan says sympathetically. "Ya.... me to" Jake says picking up the guards knife and examining it before taking a deep breath. "Help me" Jake says picking one of the bodys. "Uh... come again?" Ryan says looking between the other guard and Jake "you mean....uh..ok" Ryan says while hesitantly picking up the other body before following Jake down the hallway into another room. "We can put them here" Jake says laying the body down.

Seeing that the two were alone, Ryan places the body he was carrying down before looking at Jake "now would be a good time to explain what happened back there, what is going on?" "I wish i knew" Jake says looking at his phone "after the lights went out, i lost all communication, left the room to find Mai and these poor bastards" "Did your guards attack miss Van Allen?" "This guy defiantly did" Jake says pointing at the body with a crushed skull. "But the other guy... look, could you do me a favor and make sure everyone in that room isn't killing eachother, i need to check on the rest of my men" Jake says standing back up and walking to the door "do you think Lady Allen has anything to do with is..." "I don't know" Jake says leaving the room. Ryan shakes his head before leaving the room and returning to the meeting room.