Zodiac Rp (IC)

~Kyouko Takumi~

Still quite full of the intent to ignore the pest who didn’t seem to get the hint, Kyouko leaned back into her seat and paid the tiger little mind. Instead, she turned her attention to the Pig who chattered on about the sickness at hand. ”If they just die, what’s the problem? The quarantine should be enough to have it end here, no? At least until you guys find the culprit. It’s not like we’re facing the zombie apocalypse or some shit.” As a person with a healthy sense of humor, Kyouko figured his last statement was a joke. None of the people she passed on the way to the room were anywhere near as attractive as most of the members in this group. With the exception of Raul of course. He was like that kid in the family whose face brought shame to humanity itself, but that was beside the point.

The next three to add to the conversation made some decent points for a bunch of kids who seemed unsure of what they were getting into. When the Snake brought up teams, Kyouko raised her hand. ” I second that notion. If possible, I’d like to be on the team that doesn’t have this loser in it.” She jerked her thumb in Raul’s direction and made her displeasure at being attached to a pig of a teammate obvious. ”He’s a little too dumb for my tastes. Plus It’s not like I’ll run away or hurt anyone. There are too many people here for me to really get away with anything. I just don’t like that pervert.”

Kyouko hoped the mutt would take the idea into consideration before she really got annoyed. Just as she felt that all started flowing smoothly, a drama queen blew her top and left the room in a rush. ’Now if that isn’t suspicious, I don’t know what is..’ Unsure of why the girl left, Kyouko could only raise a curious brow in her direction before turning back to the others.

Not long after the dog’s little addition to the fire, the lights suddenly cut out. Taken by surprise, Kyouko sat up with a start and instantly reacted. A heat very familiar to her, burst out from her abdomen and flowed throughout her chi channels, quickly setting fire to her hands. Luckily the lighting made it hard to make out her pale face. It seemed Raul had a similar idea as his light orbs joined her flames in on lighting the area around them a little. Once the lights flickered back to life, Kyouko placed her hands together and extinguished her flames. She glanced towards the door where the drama queen ran off to, highly suspicious of the coincidental mishap. Before she could get up to follow her out, the dog seemed to be busy chatting with the rat. The clear displeasure on his face making her all the warier.

It wasn’t long before almost half of them left the room. The blue-haired girl and the dog seemed to have a strong connection to the drama queen and the next two that snuck out seemed to have the same idea she did. There was definitely something wrong with this picture but Kyouko was way too unfamiliar with everyone to pick out what that was exactly. ”Well, that was weird...”

It took great effort to turn back to those who remained. Although impulsive enough to charge through that door to turn the drama queen into ashes, Kyouko was also surprisingly patient. ”Alright, I might as well introduce myself. I am Kyouko Takumi, the original Dragon representative. You guys can call me Katie or anything you want really. So long as you guys don’t live under a rock, I’m sure you’re all aware of how I came to be here so I’ll skip that part. Let’s get along.” Flashing a charming smile, Kyouko got up and moved over to Tani, sitting beside the cotton candy haired girl and wrapping an arm around her shoulders, pulling her into a casual half hug as if they had known each other for years. All the while, she ignored the look Raul must have been giving her for moving away from his side.

Kyouko had a firm hold on the girl to ensure that escape would be a little tedious. In one smooth motion, Kyouko lifted Tani's chin with her slender finger, forcing the girl to face her and to ensure eye contact. ”Looks like you’re in charge now. Some information would be appreciated. Who is that drama queen and what is her connection to that mutt? Is there something funny going on that the rest of us need to know about or are we free to go now?” Compared to boring words on paper which could never properly express more than the writer wanted it to, it felt more efficient to get the information from someone who knew something. Who better a candidate than the rat herself?

Role
►Dragon [Original]

Interactions/Mentions
►Weisheng @Wyborn
►Jake & Tani @Kazuaki Yoshioka
►Raul @Elusive Thorns
► @Everyone else left in the room

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jack

Zhu Weisheng

Interactions:Tani @Kazuaki Yoshioka Raul @Elusive Thorns Kyouko @Iceydaze
And all the many people in the room.

Zhu sat there for a moment, his mouth was a left agape for a moment. He was more shocked than angry, but that only lasted a split second. Zhu was ready to tear him a new asshole, after all, he didn’t like him already due to the way he treated the family earlier, and then he had the nerve to try and tell Weisheng what to do while insulting him? Like hell Zhu wanted to sleep with those guards, the people he had at home were way prettier and probably way better at handling things like this then any uptight war dog could be and Zhu was very close to letting him have all these things he thought when he thought about his grandfather, and the rest of the clan. He didn’t want to embarass them by starting a scene with the dog clan, especially, during these times, he would’ve won, but now wasn’t the time to prove was stronger, today was the time to come up with a plan. So Zhu just sucked his teeth and waived off. “Baichi(Idiot).” He said while he crossed his arms and leaned back.

As far as Zhu was concerned, he was closed to the rest of any interaction with Jake for the time being, where he wasn’t certain he would end up challenging him to a fight. All he was here for now, was so that he wouldn’t embarrass the family name and would get to look at the very pretty people that occupied the space. Zhu was oblivious really to the scene forming in front of him. Honestly, he was comparing the women and men in the room and ranking them based on that. Lupin is definitely winning for the guys. It’s probably the bunny aspect, I mean bunnies are cute, so a guy bunny? It’s like a male elf, they just have to be. Lost in thought about Lupin’s secret, Zhu rubbed his chin as he watched Mai, rush out. Does this mean the meeting’s over? He thought, standing up and stretching and ready to give a bow, he noticed how things, just didn’t seem to make sense. Relying on his instincts he plopped back down defeatedly just before the lights shut off and then almost as suddenly came on. He watched as two of the other zodiacs used their powers to create a light source, and even though the lights were back on he still took interest.

Zhu gave a little clap. “Very impressive!” It could’ve been taken as a shot at Jake if Zhu didn’t genuinely have an impressed look when he looked between Jax and Kyouko. Zhu had a big smile on his face, there wasn’t much that Zhu liked other than sex, food, and his family, but interesting and nearly unbelievable stuff brought Zhu back into his younger days where he would watch superhero shows and movies all the time. It wasn’t much longer that everything went down, and now Zhu sat with everyone else who remained and took in information. Was he worried? Not really, Weisheng had assumed everyone in the room could at least handle themselves a bit. If not a lot, so there was no need to worry,he didn’t believe anything bad could actually happen.

“Well hey, Miss Kyouko. You’re the original Dragon? Interesting, so there’s two of you here? Why? I mean if I were you,” He said pointing at Raul, “I’d probably be at home. This stuff is more of a headache than it is fun.” He said looking at Raul, then Kyouko, than back at Raul, then back at Kyouko. “Wait, are you guys like dating? Kind of odd, but I mean congrats you! Shooting up in the world huh? I hope that I’m one day blessed with a nice person to call my own, I mean not as soon as my mother may want, but soon enough. Love is great you know?” Weisheng said directly to Raul, clenching his fist eye level and shaking it in a victory pose. “Honestly speaking though, what are your plans Tani or the dog clans plan? I mean so far we’ve just been throwing stuff at the wall, but I assume you guys have something planned right? No pressure, I just want to find out so I can go home and make some meat buns and prepare for my part in all of this. Oh wait, before I forget, that invitation? That was you right? They looked awesome. If someone is willing to marry that èr bǎi wŭ(Halfwit), than I should be able to find one too!” Zhu beamed his signature bright smile at both Kyouko and Tani, all the love talk had him indulged he almost completely forgot the situation he was in and the earlier slight he felt to Jake.

Last edited:
Raul

4d62ee7a-sylas-11.jpg
As the light turns off Raul immediately flash little light around Kyouko and everyone even if he notices kyouko and Jax light their flames Raul still did it so that everyone can have a light for their own ' how cliche, whenever someone ran out of the room something strange always occur... In movies that is' When the light got back to normal he watched as the Dog and the other zodiac followed behind him knowing how this might turn up onto a war he didn't bother as long as they are innocent and they have nothing to do with this His thoughts were cut short when Kyoko started talking to the Pig and to the snake then look down at her as he nudges her thumb at him and said 'He’s a little too dumb for my tastes. Plus It’s not like I’ll run away or hurt anyone. There are too many people here for me to really get away with anything. I just don’t like that pervert'

Raul only nodd for the things she said as take in the deep breaths he needed to calm himself down. Seriously this has just been the beginning of their supposed plan but things turn out into chaos most of all everyone seems to be a drama queen and king here than just to keep calm and think. That is Kyouko seems to be the only one who is doing things right and he counts argue with her. She is smart and that's what made her stronger " honestly you do have a great point about the things you said but also understand the fear and the discomfort of the Pig and the snake that led them to think this kind of things, stupid. I know but they just wanted to end it quickly as possible" he said to her " I too wanted to end it and really if killing ourselvs is the key then ill play along as long as everyone will be saved " he said thinking about his family back in the hospital. he gripped his chair. If he only knew China would be the first target he wouldn't let them have a vacation here ”Alright, I might as well introduce myself. I am Kyouko Takumi, the original Dragon representative. You guys can call me Katie or anything you want really. So long as you guys don’t live under a rock, I’m sure you’re all aware of how I came to be here so I’ll skip that part. Let’s get along.” Kyouko speaks with confidence while Raul can only put his head down low. as the second chosen Dragon, Raul really don't have a place in this meeting and kyouko is the only one who should be here in this place but then again he have to give a good eye on here which is why he gave her a half glare when she moved over to the cotton hair girl named Tani

' like as if they both know themselves for a long time' Raul thought as he stood up to follow beside Kyouko but stop halfway when the pig talks up to kyouko "Well hey, Miss Kyouko. You’re the original Dragon? Interesting, so there’s two of you here? Why? I mean if I were you' Raul watched as the pig pointed at him as he spoke " I’d probably be at home. This stuff is more of a headache than it is fun.”

" well that would really be lovely to go home and sit back and relax as I ate some popcorn and watch a movie as the other suffer listening to everyone arguments right here," he said as he looks at kyouko "but sadly I'll never do that. I have to guard kyouko. She is" he look at Zhu " a very important person, " he said sarcastically and crossing his arms while there was a small hind of picture in his mind if he wasn't a zodiac.... It might get worst

His gazed was change when Zhu stated looking at him and to kyouko as Raul tilted his head ' what is he thinking?' he thought 'Wait, are you guys like dating? ' Raul almost died as the Zhu talk "Kind of odd, but I mean congrats you! Shooting up in the world huh? I hope that I’m one day blessed with a nice person to call my own, I mean not as soon as my mother may want, but soon enough. Love is great you know?” Raul wouldn't lie he almost smiled at his words and nodded

" Sorry to break your ship Zhu but we're not dating just think of us as if I'm a servant and she is a queen. You know what that means right? We can never be together" he said to him " but your right Zhu love is the most wonderful, most special and it is the most powerful thing in the world and you don't have to wait for love Zhu because Love will go to you and you might not even know she or he is sitting around here somewhere or it might even be there in China" he said to him " Zhu if your mother said you will find love you will have love. Trust your mothers words and never be sad if you still haven't got it because sooner or even today nor tomorrow it will hit you like a cannon" Raul stop " I mean like a warm summed light that you will never get over it" he smiles " but while you haven't got the missing piece of your puzzles you have friends to share love with you. Love, after all, is a mysterious thing and its not needed to be immediate it needs to be with patience " he sighs

" for me I don't know if I can ever find love. I might only hurt them that's why I never let myself to be attached with someone " he said " so Zhu be happy because there is still more coming to your life, more adventure, more fun and someday with someone who you will share it with. so just smile because if you frown you might look like a tilapia and your love might ran away" he joked " but if you smile it will come so always smile and think of positive things cuz nothing is impossible " he smile but his smile quickly change into a thin line because it's not the time to be happy for him he needs to be serious as he watched Zhu talk to Kyouko and Tani while he watched them

interaction: Zhu @Wyborn kyoko @Iceydaze
mention: tani @Kazuaki Yoshioka

images

Ryan Frey
Rooster

Mentioned>Dog(last time)
When the electric cuts off and on, Ryan lets out a slight sigh before shaking his head and placeing his folder down. If it wasn't everyone's massive ego, it was something else stopping any progress from being made. Hearing the comotion outside, follwed by a few of the Zodiacs leaving the room, Ryans curiosity leads him to walk out into the hallway and check what was going on. ~my god~ His eyes widens when he notices the dead guards. He looks at Lenora and Mai before looking at Jake who seemed to still be processing everything. "Miss Van Allen, Are you ok" Ryan says walking over to check on Mai. "quickly, lets bring her back into the room, i think Mr.Zhu is a doctor" Ryan says helping Mai back into the room. "Do you have any medical supplies we could use?... Mr.Kane?" Noticing Jake had ignored him and approched the dead guards to examine them, Ryan leaves Lenora and Mai to follow behind Jake. "Mr.Kane?..uh oh my" Ryan looks away in disgust when gets a closer look at the guard with a cracked skull. "I...im sorry, i mean about your guards" Ryan says sympathetically. "Ya.... me to" Jake says picking up the guards knife and examining it before taking a deep breath. "Help me" Jake says picking one of the bodys. "Uh... come again?" Ryan says looking between the other guard and Jake "you mean....uh..ok" Ryan says while hesitantly picking up the other body before following Jake down the hallway into another room. "We can put them here" Jake says laying the body down.

Seeing that the two were alone, Ryan places the body he was carrying down before looking at Jake "now would be a good time to explain what happened back there, what is going on?" "I wish i knew" Jake says looking at his phone "after the lights went out, i lost all communication, left the room to find Mai and these poor bastards" "Did your guards attack miss Van Allen?" "This guy defiantly did" Jake says pointing at the body with a crushed skull. "But the other guy... look, could you do me a favor and make sure everyone in that room isn't killing eachother, i need to check on the rest of my men" Jake says standing back up and walking to the door "do you think Lady Allen has anything to do with is..." "I don't know" Jake says leaving the room. Ryan shakes his head before leaving the room and returning to the meeting room.

• Ah Seen It

(Svin Jay Li)

The dark came without much warning as Svin was trying to make her way to the meeting room. She had been called to meet with the other zodiac as Zhu had to be dismissed for one reason or another. She didn't really mind it as it was nothing to her. Still, it made her very upset that she could not find her way around this building. There were no guards when she came inside which was kind of a warning sign for her. If this was a top-secret mission wouldn't there be like high tech security or something? Either way, it didn't matter, what mattered was that she had to find a way to the others. As she continued to walk the scent of blood hit her like a brick wall. It was fresh which she didn't know was a good thing. She drew her large weapon holding it behind her ready to attack anyone who may come near her. When she turned the corner instead of finding am enemy she found Jake who was staring at some blood stains one which had pieces of brains in it. "What the hell happened here?" she asked. "Are we under attacked or something?" she asked. Seeing that they were part of Jake's clan made her very suspious.

She walked over to Jake still holding her weapon close to her. "My name is Svin Jay Li and I am part of the pig clan," she said formally introducing herself.
"I'm here to take over the role of the last pig. I have to say something is going to hell right now and I suggest that we have some course of action because I have a feeling this is the only the beginning" she said. "We should also stick together because finding you here by yourself in front of a bunch of blood stains isn't really such a pretty picture to see," she said. She bends down to look closer at the blood trying to see what happened. There were pieces of raim amd who kmew what else all over the floor, one of them was stabbed and the other one as well. They were attacked by a knife while the last one was physically killed by something blunt. She looked back up at Jake raising an eyebrow, "You sure know how to host a meeting" she said.

0e5c87d45553fe70687d0b2449e125d040a7968a.png

(Mai Van Allen)

"Lenora, careful" Mai said. She didn't know whether or not someone else would try to hurt them or come after them. nobody came after them which might be a good thing considering she didn't want to spill any more blood. "I'll get Lupin to help me out," she said. She was one of the only ones that she trusted and knew that he would help. She didn't kmow what to think aout the guards ut the look on Jake's face made her a it uncomfortable. When Ryan came over she waved his help away. "Please do not touch me," she told him sharply. "I am alright, it's just a tiny scratch amd the only thimg that stinks is that this shirt will be very hard to clean," she said. She followed Lenora back to the meeting room feelimg uncomfortable that Ryan was following them. "Did you see the look on his face?" Mai said softly to Lenora. "Lenora, I don't know what is going on ut please stay close to me. I feel like something is about to hit us and hit us hard" she said sitting down next to Lupin checking her wound by removing her hand.

Her wound was bleeding and it hurt a nit. She bit her lip shaking her head,
"That freaking hurt. Lupin please heal me" she said. "I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused especially after my little outburst," she said shaking her head. "I didn't realize how stressful things were going to get but I guess I should have already assumed that with the chaos going around," she said tsking. "The guard attacked me when I was walking away. One was already dead while the other one staggered towards me telling me to run. before I knew what was happening the last one came and killed him. I didn't want to attack him but he came towards me. I had to take him down with a swift kick, I didn't realize how powerful I hit him until there was no more head"
she said closing her eyes taking a deep breath. This was the first time she had killed anyone and probably even seem someone died. She felt calm was that a strange thing? Was she suppose to feel something, she didn't really want to know.

Reactions: Rads and Iceydaze

OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAj_YqIhomCvwIifGIwWdcO4

Tani/Rat

Tani's body tenses up feeling Kyouko arm around her. "Uh...uh... hi" She says nervously letting out a slight wimper when the woman had pushed her chin up. "M...me? In charge, i... im not in charge l" Tani says letting her nerves get the best of her. "Dr.. drama queen?, You mean ma?, i.." the moment Kyoyko could finish her questioning, Tani pushes her finger away before looking away. "If you would have even bothered to look at the files, im sure you would already know that Miss Van Allen and Mr Kane were ....close friends" Tani says crossing her arms. "They just...... Oh my god Mai!" Tani says quickly standing up to rush over to Mai's side "are you ok? What happened?" She stays quiet as Mai explain's, Her face fills begins to fill with mixes emotions. "where is Jake?" She says backing towards the door slowly "i need to find.." Before she could reach the door Ryan walks into room blocking her path "Whoa there, maybe its best if we all stick together for now" Ryan says trying to stop Tani from running out. "Where is Jake?" "He said he needed to figure something out, he asked if we could wait until he returned" Ryan says looking at Mai then Raul Before looking back at Tani "Im sure he will return any moment now, how about we tend to Miss Van Allen for now" He says walking Tani back over to Mai before taking a seat next to Jax. "I believe we may need to put our piano lessons on hold for awile longer" Ryan says letting out an exausted breath.

Reactions: xLarius
images

JAKE/DOG

Hearing Svin's footsteps, Jake draws his pistol and aims it towards her direction. When she hits the corner, He lowers his pistol while letting out a deep breath. "Save it, i know who you are" Jake says looking down at the blood stains still trying to piece together what had happened. No matter how much his mind created excuses, he could not get over the fact that it was Mai who had killed one of his agents. if what she said was true, why would she kill him? How was he to believe that one of his own clan members would attack her? Why dident she just knock him unconscious?. When Svin apporches him Jake rubs his neck while trying his phone again before finally looking up at her. "Well, were should i start? ahh, i know, it all started with an invitation, then a few insults follwed by some hurt feelings, bleeding X's and....... two of my best agents dead, oh not to mention, the rest of them who seemed to have just randomly dissapeared with no trace, now you add that to all comunications going dark and...... ya, it looks like i do" Jake says standing back up and holstering his pistol. "I need to see if the cameras picked anything up, i guess you can tag along" he says walking past her and walking towards the elevator. "Do you want me to hold your hand? We have been experiencing blackouts" He says using an honest tone. He already suspected the two Zodiacs who were late to the meeting and now a third had seemed to just randomly appeared out of thin air seemed all l little too much to be a coincidence. He presses the elevator button and waits patiently for it to reach there floor. " by the way, If you happen to behind this, it would save me time if you made your move now" Jake says casually keeping his back towards Svin. When the elevator opens, he enters and leans his back up agaist the wall while placing his hands in his pockets before tilting his head slightly looking at Svin "so? you coming?"

11840.jpg

(Svin Jay Li)

"I see, so I haven't missed much have I,?" Svin said. She wasn't really surprised by the fact that an argument had broken out between each of the clans. That how most of the meetings went. It was a bit discomforting to know that the heroes of the universe couldn't really keep themselves together to come up with a solution not to mention it was also a pain in the ass. She stood up from the spot she was bending over from and turned to look at the Dog representative. "You guess that I can come along?" She scoffed at his offer to hold her hand. "I am not a child and therefore do not need someone to hold my hand," she said walking behind him. "The blackouts are nothing and they do not bother me," she said. When he spoke about her making a move she rose am eyebrow rolling her eyes. "What an idiotic reply, if I were the enemy and I made a move now then that would do nothing. Sure it might get rid of you but how would I explain it to the others. It's so basic and cliche" she said. She enters the elevator with him crossing her arms. "Do you have to repeat that question over and over again?" she asked. "Yes, I am coming with you," she said.

Once in the elevator, the door closed in front of them and began to head up to where he cameras laid. This was quite an interesting situation to be thrown in without much warning. Right, now there was a killer zodiac on the loose and maybe even some traitors in the Dog clan that are causing death and disappearance of many others. She put a hand on her chin tapping it lightly over and over again before closing her eyes getting lost in her thoughts. Something was not right, who could plan to do all this. There was just no way that one person could play this by themselves. If all the guards were missing that meant there was some outside force helping or maybe it's the dog's clam. Could it be that he is really the one causing this? She looked up at him raising an eyebrow. Did she just get herself killed by going by herself with the dog? "
Say, why are you bringing me along? You barely know me yet you're allowing me to see what might have caused the chaos. Isn't it a better idea to take the others as well? See if we can get a reaction from them while they watch the security tapes or are you planning something else"
she asked suspiciously.

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
Lupin Auguste
The Rabbit | | Magician Extraordinaire | | #fcd0a1
Lupin chuckled as Ying Yue's poor cries were left unheard. He slyly slid his chair closer as he patted her head, in reply she let out a 'hmph', otherwise she seemed to silently accept his attempt at comfort. When Mai left the room he watched as froze. His eyes going wide, his patting ceased. When the lights went out and Kyouko had used her powers, he regarded them in slight amusement but more of awe. When Jake left the room, Lupin looked absolutely pissed for a split second, and as soon as it came, it was replaced with a calm expression. After Jake had left the meeting was crumbling. He watched silently as each zodiac left the room one by one, he silently regarded, 'Just like the ark.' Kyouko then brought up the fact that Tani was in-charge. Lupin looked amused as he decided to 'play along'. She seemed more of a support character, without her DPS, or her tank, she didn't seem to be as reliable. As much as he may have disliked 'the mutt', he at least played his role mildly well. He was seriously quite intrigued on how this would play out. Of course he was a bit irritated at the occurrence that seemed to have happened with the lights, but with all the zodiac representatives that went out, he didn't exactly want to charge outside and leave whatever was going on in the room.

He chose to ignore the fact that the dragon representative called one of the people he actually liked a 'drama queen', but he couldn't blame her for the nickname either. Mai seemed extremely overwhelmed and had... "Snapped." He supposed that they were only human and they should at least get the personal matters out of the way. They seemed to be getting in the way of the entire meeting, after all. Lupin quirked his head to the side in slight amusement. 'There were two. Riiiiiiiiight.' He looked over at Kyouko and then over to Raul, who seemed to be... Giving a lecture about how pure and great love was? Lupin was having mixed feelings about this. The guy was too deep for his tastes, it was actually making him uncomfortable. What a wonder. He watched as Ryan and Jake had reentered the room with an eyebrow quirked up. He watched as they set down Mai and once again that feeling of pure rage came back into his system.

Lupin stood upright in his chair as he checked the time with his phone, "Mother of fu-". He inhaled sharply, 'glorious'. He simply said "Ying Yue" before he watched as she nodded, taking out a pen. "No worries m'lady." His abnormally friendly smile was returned to his face before he rolled up his sleeves. "Dr. Auguste is on the case with his lovely nurse-" He was suddenly cut off with a jab from Ying Yue as he gave a weak smile. "Alright, alright. Er- Continuing, the pain should go away in 3... 2....." Lupin watched as Ying Yue scribbled a funny looking Chinese character. Immediate relief should have been felt if nothing interfered. Lupin then blew on his hands before placing them on the wound, although slight, his hands were shaking, he noticed this bitterly before forcing his hands to remain steady. He watched as the wound repaired itself, a scrape revealed in its place. The small pale blue glow stopped. His voice dropped to a whisper, "Sorry I couldn't-". His voice was more of a murmur before he snapped upwards, the smile returning once more in a sing song voice he remarked, "So who do I have to beat the crap out of to set this right? Did the mutt do this to get rid of his ex? Or more importantly to get rid of the many options of zodiacs available? It was his guards right? Which means if we take care of the source nature will even itself out." Lupin was still aware that Jake would beat the crap out of him instead, but that didn't mean he wouldn't try. He stood up and quickly turned his attention to the door, the unsettling smile still on his face. "Good day, good sir." He remarked to Ryan with a slight nod of his head, before returning his thoughts to leaving the room.

Interactions:
Ying Yue Fēng x @xLarius
Ryan Fey x @Kazuaki Yoshioka
Mai Van Allen x @Zelda

Ying Yue Fēng
The Sheep/Goat | | The Artist | | #ff71ce
Ying Yue laid her head on the table, gazing at her phone as everyone had started to leave, and everything started going downhill. At this point she'd rather jump out the window and let disease take her than stay in the room a moment longer. Alas, she bet she'd be cursed by her family upon her death. Maybe death was worse than simply reeling in the embarrassment. She felt Lupin pat her head in which she took the action reluctantly. When Tani began freaking out remarking how Mai was closer Ying Yue frowned. 'But didn't she just leave the room making that statement invalid anyways?'. She was at loss of what to do, fiddling with her fingers in her lap, patiently waiting for the lab results. Maybe she'd simply just leave now and try to handle the problem on her own. These people were driving her nuts. At this rate, she was better to remain at the hospital. In frustration she began fiddling with her twiddling fingers more viciously.

When one of the Dragon's began talking about love she stared at him with a puzzled expression. When had they gotten so off task? Right. When the lights went out. With a furrowed gaze towards the door she wondered when everyone would return from the blackout. As Mai had entered the room and Lupin beckoned to her, she took out her pen before rubbing the contents on her hand, double-checking they still worked. She wrote the Chinese letters for, "Comfort" before anxiously analyzing Mai's expression. She didn't really know the female, and she knew that the horse representative was partially to blame for their 'leader' maybe charging out of the room, and everything spiraling out of control, but a patient was a patient. Even if she was slightly perturbed at the interruption. Not to mention the woman was intimidating when she wanted to be... Which was most of the time. She gazed warily at Lupin's expression, she didn't feel too good about it.

Then Lupin started on his rant. Her eyes widened, that was an entirely horrible idea, especially considering according to the rabbit representative, they were on enemy turf. All freaking out aside, he wasn't even in his own country- -. Ying Yue grabbed on the back of Lupin's shirt before placing the heels of the shoes down as he slowly dragged her towards the door. "M-Mr. Auguste! Please calm down! If it makes you feel better you could investigate the bodies if they're still there but... You shouldn't be picking fights without analyzing expressions and knowing what really happened!" Ying Yue's eyes seemed to be whirling as she threw a panicked gaze to Ryan, one of the only things between Lupin, and his current mission. "A-At least... Urm... Let Miss Allen inform you of what action Mr. Kane may have suggested we take right now!" Ying Yue had taken in mind that Jake hadn't told Mai any directions, but from what Tani had said, she could at least direct them in a slightly different direction.

Interactions:
Lupin Auguste x @xLarius

Mai Van Allen x @Zelda
Ryan Fey x @Kazuaki Yoshioka

• Haha

Saria really felt as though her whole body froze. All these dead bodies were a bit too much for her. She felt like puking but knew she had to keep it together. When Ryan forced the others back into the room she glared at him angrily, "What is the big idea, we have a murderer on the loose here and you want us to separate ourselves from Jake" she shouted at him. "Is it you? Are you trying to kill us all!" she shouted again glaring at Mai. "And what about you? Hm? You leave for a second, the lights go off and them ack om before you appear bleeding and crying. This is bull something is going on and I don't like it" she said. She was really tripping out, she probably shouldn't have had that whole bottle of tequila as well as that rum, now she was feeling paranoid. "Look why don't we all head outside to where Jake is and figure this out together," she said trying to head out the door.

She needed to figure this out, she was, of course, gonna need some help so turning she looked over at Jax. "Hurry up Lion, we don't have much time to spare," she said trying to get him to follow her. He seemed like the only trustworthy one. I mean he asked for her help and to be quite honest is very idiotic so she doubts he would actually have the rains in planning all this. "We need to get to the bottom of this and quickly before any other bullshit happens," she said burping loudly. She covered her mouth, blushing a bit. "Sorry, that was nothing," she said. "Come on now," she said whining.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jack and Iceydaze
Jax Sawyer

images (3).jpeg

Jax awquardly return inside the meeting room seeing everyone in a panic stage, worried stage, what the hell is happening stage as he turns his head towards the newcomer. The Pig. As she tells them about how they needed to act quickly, but to be honest she is past an hour late and her telling that at least For him seems kinda. Stupid, as if she doesn't seem to see what happen when she entered. That or she doesn't care

As mai walk in inside bleedingly, he couldn't stop to lick his lips when he saw her blood dripping down her skin, dripping down the ground

His thought moved up and his hazed landed on Sariah as she let out a tantrum about how Jake might be the reason for this and to be honest his was only on the 5th list and who might be the Zodiac killer but deep inside he would have wished he was the first

Hurry up Lion, we don't have much time to spare, We need to get to the bottom of this and quickly before any other bullshit happens,

Jax was about to say something when his words were interrupted by her burping loudly he couldn't help but chuckle about it and it was glad to see something interesting and funny for a while in such a place after all for the hell he knows they all needed it

"Coming" he said, Wippin the blood off of his nose he throw the tissue to the ground and followed her " lets start were they spotted Mai I'm sure we can make a review on that and scan whoever inflicted such a wounds to the guards " he told her and he takes out his phone "also it would be wise to take your phone out so we can take pictures for me thing I know this is the dogs building, he might have orders Ome of his men to take out those bodies off their position and we don't want that do we?" he said as he set his phone on camera as he gaze at her with his glasses " you take pictures I'll take a video after all I'm very confident that your very capable of details" he said with a smirk of pride as he walks ok besde her and open the door for her while staring at everyone in the room for all he know and pray in his heart its not one of his best friends

Interaction : monkey @Neferet

Mention: @everyone in the meeting room

Last edited:
Earl goes up to talk to Lupin, "I get things are very stressful, but surely if the team falls apart it will be easier for them to pick us off one by one." Earl pauses for few moments or so then says, "Whatever happened to those guards does not seem normal by any means. So why don't we go for a walk to calm down and once we do we can talk more about it again". Earl pauses his eyes wandering to the hare zodiac. "Ms. Fēng, I understand you are also on edge, so I also extend the same offer to you". Earl was concerned about the others and how things may turn out between them. He began thinking about the events that just occurred. 'Ugh Ms. Green looks as though she is about to lose her mind, Jax is also acting somewhat strange but I'm not sure why though. I also have my doubts Ms. Allen would just kill for no reason, I'm not even sure why Ms. Takumi is here. She's just so flippant and jokey about this mess and is enjoying messing with Rael. I'm not sure what to think of the others.'

Luana felt very unease, not much in the meeting had gone great. She thought that maybe they would be able to work something out but all that has really happened is one person is hurt and there are guards dead. This was not good and was really stressing her out. She felt as though she could feel that other parts in her react fearfully and angrily. She was beginning to lose her patience especially with Mai who had caused such a scene and was now om Luana's top suspect list. "Hey Ellie," Luana said going over to her friend putting a hand on her shoulder gently. "Let me speak to you really quickly," she said pulling her away from the others. "Don't be offended by this question but do you really trust Mai. I mean what was all that?" she said softly to her. "I'm just saying keep a close eye on everybody," she said.

It is time for you to do what you are needed for, do you understand?"
"Of course, I'm ready..."

As soon as Luana moved away from Lenora, she felt her heart begin to beat quicker. She felt an overwhelming feeling of fear overtake her. The voices around her got louder and her head felt like it was going to split apart. She covered her ears before feeling something enter her freezing her whole body. Her eyes go white and her body leans forward, her body goes limp for a second before her head snapping up glaring at the other zodiacs.

"My, my, my look at all this bickering being done. It's really pointless don't you believe so?" The voice came from Luana's mouth but it was different. There was a certain edge to the voice that made it sound very eerie. "What's so bad about killing ourselves. It'll def help protect this earth from the likes of us. Here we are arguing like a bunch of selfish, egotistic gods about how to clean up the mess we all made" she said with a click of her tongue. "A walk won't help brother. Only if the walk is to hell!" she shouted at him.

Earl stared at his sister concerned with her sudden shift in attitude. "Luana, sister? What is wrong with you? Why are you saying such horrible things" he said. She only laughed shaking her head, "Don't you get it, brother. I'm trying to solve the problem and the solution requires that we all die!" she shouted using her right hand she made a loud sound wave throwing back those who may have been near her. With that, Luana drew her bow and arrow pointing it at Ying Yue. "Sweet little bunny are you scared?" she asked. "You should all be afraid because this... this is only the beginning. Each and everyone one of you is going to be wiped off this earth and never to return with your poison against humanity" she spat out. "The zodiac bloodline ends here," she said with a smirk. "Your older generations are already in our hands. I suggest you all just surrender unless you just want pieces of them back" she said laughing.

With that, the tv in the meeting room blared right on showing three different people. Jake's father, Lupin's father and Mai's father. They were all on their knees, heads ended over. Jake's father seems to be the one who took most of the beatings, his shirt was nearly soaked in his own blood while the other men had bruises and cuts. Another long, slender figure walked in view of the camera. A blonde woman stood there staring at the others. "Lovely zodiacs, I'm so glad we could all meet today. My name is Deirdre, I can't really talk much but here's the deal. Surrender yourself to us and I promise we will kill your family as quick and painless as possible" she said smiling although there was no warmth in her eyes. "D-Don't! Leave them alone!" Mai's father shouted. Deirdre turned looking down at him before kicking him in the face throwing him back. She turned back to the camera smiling. "You have your options and I will have my reply soon," she said the screen going dark.

Luana kept her bow pointed at Ying Yue a smirk forming on her face. "Come on, let me do it. Let me take it" she said almost talking to herself. "Don't be cruel!" she shouted before dropping her weapon her head rolling back as her body went limp.

Earl immediately went to his sister's side holding her up. "Luana, Luana, talk to me," he said having no idea what just happened.

~Lenora Everly~​

Lenora nodded and carefully led Mai back into the meeting room, taking great care to make sure she didn’t bump into anything or anyone. She was now very wary of the people around her. Thinking back to what she just barged into, the only person out there when she exited the room was Jake. Jake couldn’t have been behind this, could he? She thought back to the guards and shook her head. It would be reckless to attack his own men. However, every time she looked down at Mai’s wound, her anger bubbled back up.

Even if he wasn’t responsible for the attack itself, he was in charge of the security here. Every little thing that went down, he had to be somewhat aware of. Lenora couldn’t help but feel disappointed at his incompetence. Recalling the times where she trusted him with the person most precious to her, Lenora couldn’t help but feel disappointed at her own inadequacies and lack of foresight as well. She should have never let Mai run off alone at a time like this. Lenora silently vowed to remain glued to Mai’s side until the threat has passed.

Entering the meeting room, Lenora found the rest of the members{with the exception of those who followed them out} sitting around, clueless as to what just happened. She instantly set her eyes on Lupin and led Mai over. ”Please.” He and Ying Yue tag teamed on the wound, leaving nothing behind but a light scrape. Lenora couldn’t help but admire their abilities. Out of most of the other zodiacs, the rabbit and the sheep were two she held great respect for. They were at the very least much more helpful than herself.

When Lupin stood up, his objective questionable but all too clear, she wanted to stop him. There was no reason to seperate and stir up more trouble. Yet she couldn’t bring herself to grab ahold of his sleeve as he passed her. Wasn’t Jake being held accountable what she wanted? As much as she wanted to pin all of the blame on Jake, her own guilt prevented her from doing so.

Before she could change her mind and ask him to calm down, Luana pulled her to the side and questioned her. ”What? Of course I trust her. She would never hurt anyone on purpose. I’m pretty sure none of us would.” Lenora pulled away from her friend’s grasp, quickly turning back to return to Mai’s side.

Before she could get there, an ominous chill crept down her back and she turned back to face Luana again, startled to see her bent over. “ ‘ana? Are you alri-” Lenora approached her, hoping to console her. However, the ox representative seemed possessed the moment she snapped back up to attention. Her eyes held a look that she could not comprehend yet filled her with an inexplicable sense of fear. The ox began spouting things Lenora knew her friend would never say. ”What are you talking about? ‘ana? No. Who is this?” Lenora watched in disbelief as Luana continued to act strange.

Feeling that the situation was quickly getting out of hand, Lenora took slow steps towards her friend while she was focused on Earl. She kept her hands up to show she was disarmed, hoping Luana or whoever was in her would also lower their guard enough for one of the more useful zodiacs to do something. However, even though she took the extra precaution of activating her ability, her guard was down as well and she was easily struck aside by her friend’s soundwave, an attack her own abilities quickly proved useless against. Unable to back away in time, much less defend herself, Lenora soon found herself on the ground coughing and gasping for air as her stomach churned and her ears rung painfully. For the longest of moments, she couldn’t hear much of anything but the ringing and the muffled sound of the other’s voices.

Although she had no idea what Luana was saying, the arrow pointed at Yue spoke wonders. Lenora removed her heels and pulled herself up to her feet just in time for an image to pull up on the screen. Although their faces were almost hard to recognize with all of the bruises, one figure in particular stood out to her.

”Father?” Still unable to hear much else but the ringing in her ears, it felt as if time had stopped. Her wide blue eyes remained focused on the man who had given her a family, a place to call home. Her heart felt heavy with dread and tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. She trembled at the sight of her father getting kicked aside. Unable to bear watching him get hurt, she turned around and rushed back to Mai’s side like a lost child seeking comfort from their mother. She quickly burying herself into her older sister’s arms, hiding her pale face on her shoulder, unbelievably pathetic. ”That was dad, Mai. It was dad. What do we do?” As she lifted her head to ask, Lenora quickly caught a glimpse of Luana passing out in the corner of her peripheral vision. With the nearest threat seemingly gone, Lenora forced herself to calm down a little and watched the siblings warily. ”Is.. is she okay?” She inquired quietly. It would be a wonder if Earl even heard her with how shaky her voice was.

Role
►Cat

Interactions/Mentions
►Mai @Zelda
►Luana and Earl @Rads
►Lupin & Yue @xLarius

~Kyouko Takumi~

Kyouko quickly grew tired of Raul’s rambling and mentally shut him out, turning her attention back to Tani who seemed incredibly susceptible to becoming flustered. Before Kyouko could play a little more, the girl pushed her hand away, surprising her a little. Tani’s spunk reminded her of a younger her. Young and naive yet tenacious. Although she was sure the girl was more bark than bite, Kyouko couldn’t help but find the little rat endearing. ”I like you.” The dragon declared, fully intending to take the girl under her wing whether she liked it or not.

The touching moment was put on pause when the drama queen and a few of the others returned to the room. The moment the door opened, Kyouko could catch the rusty scent of blood in the air. The warmth in her eyes froze cold as she quietly watched the drama unfold. Bit by bit, she learned people’s names and their natures just by watching them interact with one another. Their very gestures speaking more than a few words on a page ever could.

She remained seated even as the rabbit stood to go take care of the dog. Part of her wanted to join the frey and go with the monkey and tiger. Maybe get a little hint as to how strong these people were with a little spar. What better opponent than the dog, right? It was clear as day that he wasn’t someone to mess with.

Things went from bad to worse, however, when one zodiac snapped and attacked another, bringing up Kyouko’s plan from earlier. As much as she agreed with the girl, Kyouko felt it wouldn’t be as fun if the dog wasn’t around to party with them. ”At least gather everyone up first, you idiot. There’s no fun in killing everyone off if you let one go.” Kyouko stated calmly, picking at her nails as if there was nothing off about any of this. Even as the tv came on, Kyouko couldn’t bring herself to care.

Soon enough the screen went black and the girl who snapped earlier collapsed. Kyouko got to her feet and walked over to her, bending down to examine her face. Without another word, she pulled out a small blade from a holster on her hip, lightly tracing it down Luana’s face down to her jugular. ”So this is the one? If we kill her and hunt down that blonde, everything should go back to normal, right? For the safest bet, I don’t think we should let drama queen over there or the mutt off either. I don’t know about you guys but I can’t say I trust them.” Kyouko spoke to everyone in the room.

Naturally, she wouldn’t just kill anyone without at the very least one “okay”. ”If you guys want, we could put it to a vote. You’d best keep in mind that this isn’t the place for sentiments. Between all of humanity and a handful of worms, which do you guys really care about more?” Pulling back her knife, the dragon stood upright and moved to lean against the door. “The clock has officially started ticking. It’d be best that no one leaves this room until all of this is sorted out.”

Role
►Dragon [Original]

Interactions/Mentions
► @Everyone but Jake I think

• Sweet
Raul Valdorado

43348eb1fff55701f2c110d53fef676f.jpg

As Raul listen to all the conversation around him. he does not care if Kyouko ignores him, for now, he has two mission and that is to guard kyouko and solve this once and for all. as he felt the air of loneliness it never helps his iced heart to melt. his gazed then moved to the woman who has entered somewhat late than then. he tilted his head 'at least we aren't the worst' he thought, referring to kyouko and him as he looks at the woman stating her name as Svin Jay Li. she is the Pig Zodiac oh he wonders what happen to the last pig Zodiac she was saying earlier. but that will be for another story

his gaze them moved over to Mai who was bleeding and being cured by the other zodiacs. Raul has no permission to speak, or that's what he knows right now since kyouko seem to be doing the job of talking he would have to be working on moderating their action. he then listens to their conversation. why would the guards attack her? he then closed his eyes maybe they were a spy? a spy from what? maybe the resistance, well, he isn't sure but he heard rumors about Zodiac resistance. people who hated zodiac and wished to kill them so that they wont exist anymore. that is if they can

he couldn't blame them either. because of the zodiac's half of the population or their ancestors were wiped out because of the Zodiacs but if the people rumors were true were are they and what place are they hiding. even so why when they're busy they're going to strike. and yet he isn't a fool surely if the so-called Resistance ever existed the Killer Zodiac will hold this as a great advantage. well if the Zodiac isn't an idiot that is the plan was clear in his head and one thing is for sure now. he has to keep a better look at each and every one of them to make sure one of them isn't lying, for now, he needs to be careful and most of all keep on kyoko. he stubbornness and confidence might be one of the cause he would be seeing her next in mai's position and he cannot let that happen after all they are friends and friends should protect one no matter what even there will be no return

then a sudden even happen. he looks at the screen as images are shown as the horror of Other zodiacs can be seen upon their faces 'shit' he muttered then a relief when his family isn't apart of the so-called threatened show. gripping his hands, he knows it was still unforgivable

he then turns his head when kyoko speak ”So this is the one? If we kill her and hunt down that blonde, everything should go back to normal, right? For the safest bet, I don’t think we should let drama queen over there or the mutt off either. I don’t know about you guys but I can’t say I trust them.” Raul look at her and nodded good thing he was stuck with a smart stubborn dragon

yet he did not talk he wanted to see what will happen next

mention: everyone except jake

intetation: none

fiVOFZH-_400x400.jpg

Ryan Frey/Rooster
short interaction with Tani/Rat

At this point, there situation was only getting worse, Saria and Jax had taken it upon them selves to get answers from Jake, while other's still set on either bickering or staying quiet, and then there was the weird one who made Jax seem.... a little normal.
"mr. Kane said he needed to find out where the rest of the guards had gone" Ryan says looking around the room at everyone. "When myself, Miss Green, Mr.Sanders, and lady Lenora had followed behind Mr.Kane, we all found Miss Van Allen wounded next to two of the guards, while Mai returned, i helped mr.Kane move the guards into the next room, i assume it was because he did not want panic to set in until he knew what was going on... but i believe i know why he did it now" Ryan said glancing at Tani who looked as if she was terrified.

"that being said, i believe that it would be best to wait for Mr.Kane to return, Mr.Auguste, and at least hear him out" Ryan says looking at Lupin trying to urge him not to add to the problems. "Miss Van Allen was the first to leave the room, and now we have two dead guards who she claimed attacked her, we could ask the guards, but unfortunately there dead" Ryan says giving Mai a suspicious look before looking down at her shoe with the blood on it "which brings the question, you said that the guard told you to run, from what? Why would he tell you to run if he was only going to attack you? was it necessary for you to kill him? Could you not have just knocked him out? By the look of the mans head, you held nothing back when you crushed his skull" Ryan says looking back through his folder. "Ah?!, forgive me, im not saying that i am accusing you Miss Van Allen, im just proving how easy it is just to point fingers, for example, the three who arrived late to the meeting, all this happened shortly after there arrival, how do we know they are not behind this? If Mr.Kane is indeed behind this, then why did he not take make his move as we arrived?, surly he had enouph fire power to do it, And even now, Miss green and Jax is on there way to confront Mr.Kane, judgeing by the looks of them, i assume they. ." before he could finish his comment, another voice begins to speak making Ryan turn around.

To his surprise it was Luana, but her voice had changed....or did it, he dident even remember how the girl spoke since she had hardly said anything. ~honestly, what is with American's and suicide~ Ryan mumbles as Luana tells Lupin her solution. When Luana used her sound wave and draws her bow, Ryan places one foot on his chair and takes out three metal poles that were strapped to his leg that had gold willow tree engravings on each of them. He extends the poles and latches them together before resting them over his shoulder. When the t.v turns on, Ryan falls silent as he looks at the three hostages. A slight sigh of relief escapes his lips when he notices his mother was not one of them.
"Wait! At least tell us why yo..... dammit"
Ryan snaps when the t.v turns off "coward" he mumbles under his breath.
When Kyouko draws a small blade and moves to block the door, Ryan walks next to Luana and Lupin blocking the Womans view from Luana's neck while tapping his 3-sect on his shoulder. "i must be honest Lady Takumi, i think your the last person that should give any suggestions at this point, tell me, if your father was... oh wait.. thats right, you killed him didn't you? The head of Dragon clan killed by his own flesh and blood,you have no right to decide anything, let alone be here" Ryan says, still managing to keep a playful smirk as he said it. "You refer to Mr.Kane as a.. Mutt, but the irony of it, is that your even more of a mongrel than he is" Ryan says putting one hand behind his back "like sir Lupin suggested, perhaps you need to clear your mind before you do something you will regret, should i also take you for a wal..." the sound of a gun cocking causes him to quickly turn his head seeing Tani now backed into the corner of the room.

"G...give him back!" Tani says aiming her pistol at Luana and Earl. Tears running down her face while her body trembled
"...p..lease, just give him back"
"Miss Uciano" Ryan says holding up his hand "calm down, Tan.."
"They have my dad too!" Tani says in an angry cry "give him back now!" she says wiping some tears away before looking at eveyone.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
44688854_509964632838683_2373486417661540255_n.jpg
Things were once again getting out of hands. Mai came back and she was being blamed for the attacks. "Thank you so much Lupin," she said touching his hand. She didn't care about the scar it wasn't the first one. "You as well Ying Yue. Thank you so much for healing and easing my pain" she said. "Without you two I'm sure we would be suffering even more," she said. Saria was freaking out, Jax was joining her and Lupin wanted to get in the action as well. "We need to stay calm everyone," she said. "We need to stick together as well," she said firmly. Since Jake wasn't here someone needed to stand up and be the leader. It's the only reason they are disorganized. "I agree with Ryan, we need to stick together so something like this doesn't happen again," she said. Voices were getting louder and it didn't seem like they were ever going to solve anything. Suddenly Ellie's friend began to act strangely. Her voice and those eyes. It reminded her of the guard, it felt the same. A chill came over her as Mai quickly stood up. "Ellie!" she shouted but was too late as Luana use his power throwing her sister back. Mai stood back up about to rush over to her sister but stopped when the Ox pointed an arrow at the rabbit. Mai felt her blood go cold and couldn't breathe. That is when the tv blared on gaming her attention. Her eyes widen as she spotted one of the men "n-no" she stutters.

Mai listened to the strange woman and felt her blood boil over. Once the tv turned off Mai went to her sister's side embracing her. She felt unable to speak as Ellie repeated that it was their father. She hadn't talked to her father in years and now there he was. She closed her eyes leaning her head down. She heard a thud and opened her eyes seeing Luama fall. "I don't know," she said answering Ellie's question. The last person who seemed possessed she killed. Hearing Ryan speaks to her throwing some strong accusations at her. "If someone is threatening my life or the ones I love I will not hold back at all," she said firmly. Something about Ryan really scared her. He seemed to want to play both sides. He was accusing yet indecisive. Her eye wide when the dragon came over to the fallen body holding a knife. She pulled away from Lenora quickly going to her side ready to kick the dragon's head off. "Touch her and you will be joining the goddess soon," she said gritting her teeth. The cocking of a gun shouted at her, turning her head she felt the lood drain from her face. "Tani...Tani put that down" she said lifting her hands up. "Tani, we don't have your father but you need to put the gun down," she said slowly walking towards Tani. She needed to disarm and quick before she shot something. "Tani, look at me. My father is there too. Let me help you" she said gently. "We will look for Jake and then we'll go after them. I promise" she said almost in distance of disarming.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
tumblr_nzjituUew21tt83aso1_1280.png

Jake Ka'ne
DOG
"ah fu.."
Jake mumbles while rolling his eyes when he realized the girl had actaully taken his invitation. "great" Jake says doing his best to say it with a cheap smile. "Ya, and a small girl with a bigass weapon isn't Cliche" He says under his breath while pressing the fith floor button. Jake uses the elevator time to lean his head back and close his eyes for a few secondes why he gathered his thoughts. When Svin begins to question him, he takes a deep breath before looking down at Svin. "You said we needed to stick together, didn't think you would accept, and i know everything i need to know about you" Jake says leaning his head back again. "lets see, Sue Jay Li was it? " he says trying to remember the reports on the Zodiacs but manages to get her name wrong. "Rich, big family, socially akward, kinda got that 'would you jump off a building for me?' Type " Jake says examining the girl.
"Other than the lack of soul, You have intelligent eyes, i bet you like poetry, ma...." . Jake looks up quickly catching a strong scent of blood. "get back" Jake says pulling out his pistol with one hand before pushing Svin behind him just as the elevator reached the floor.
As the elevator door opens Jake keeps his pistol trained "stay here" Jake says slowly walking out of the elevator quickly finding where the rest of his agents had gone. The entire floor was filled with the bodys of the wardog agents, it was like strait out of a horror movie. He quickly moves down the hall checking for any survivors before finally making it to the communications room only to find more of his dead agents.

A slight sizzling sound could be herd as a tattooed chain began to etch its self around his neck before dissapearing again as Jake makes his way over to one of the computers. after a few minutes he manages to get everything back in working order just as one of the other moniters turned on displaying three hostages and one of them happend to be his dad. Even after the blonde haired woman had began to speak, his eyes were trained on his dad. He lets out a slight humph as he shakes his head in disbelief "bastard" he says with an irritated tone as he cursed his own father right before the video cutout. He immediately begins to type something into to the computer before pressing enter causing everything electronic in the room to scramble before completely shutting down. "You have a phone? Lose it" Jake says knowing Svin had followed him in. He did not know if she could be trusted so he decides to not explain why, instead he tosses his phone and ear piece onto the ground before picking up a duffle bag that was in the corner of the room before walking back towards the door.
"we are going to regroup with the others and get out of here" he says heading back towards the elevator.

Last edited:
Frederica.Bernkastel.full.1083274.jpg

(Svin Jay Li)​
"Did you really think I would not hear that? And is that really the best insult you got?" she asked. "This weapon can turn a lot smaller," she said slowly pushing her weapon to it's smaller form. "I did say we should stick together and we still should. If you didn't think I would accept why would you have offered. Why risk the chance of me coming along. It's probably because of your ego" she said placing a hand on her chin. "You know everything about me. Let me hear it" she said tilting her head. Her eyebrow twitched when he said the wrong name. "It's Svin mot Sue," she said calmly. "I do not have the look of "would you jump off a building for me" that sounds idiotic. I have only made someone walk into a running car and once" she said. "I'm not some sociopath that enjoys seeing people die," she said crossing her arms with a huff. "Lack of soul!?" she said seeming really offended. She was about to insult him again when once again that sweetly sickly scent came back. She smacked his hand when he pushed her back. "Where are you going? Didn't you hear what I said about sticking together" she said shaking her head watching him walk ahead. She stood in the elevator for a second before shaking her head. She had seen many horror movies to know that those who leave never come back. She went after Jake drawing her weapon once more.

Turning the corner she was greeted y the piles of bodies, "Holy...." she said shaking her head. "Seems like you really have pretty ad security," she said impassiomately. She noticed the strange markings on his neck but said nothing. This was not the time for questions especially when the screen came on showing the hostages and a villain. "Who are they? We're dealing with sickness as well as a group. Interesting" she said tapping her chin. "I don't have a phone. I don't really have a use for it but yes let's head back. It's time we do something" she said heading back to the elevator. Once there she entered it going back to the floor where the meeting room was. She got out entering the room seeing the little chaos that had just ended. "What's going on here?" she asked sharply.

• Love
  • Ah Seen It
TANI/ Jake
"S..she just tried to shoot us" Tani says sobbing when Mai told her that she needed to lower her gun. At this point, she did not know who to trust, the only thing that ran through her mind was getting her dad back. Every step that Mai had taken towards her caused her to move back, until her back was up against the wall. She wanted to trust Mai but what the rooster had said along with the dragon had also made sense. She knew every Agent that was employed in the Wardogs, so it was ridiculous to think that even one of them would even think of attacking one of the Zodiacs without reason. "S..stop.... please" Tani says frantically when Mai had gotten closer to her.

"Tani"

Jake says pushing his way past Svin since the other door was being blocked by someone. "Seriously?" Jake says looking at Takumi noticing she was the one leaning against the door. "Wha?!" Jake looks at Lenora who was passed up before looking at Ryan with 'what the hell look on his face'. "Jake they have .. " "I know" Jake says turning his attention back to Tani and walking up to her and Mai. He places a hand on Mai's shoulder while giving her slight nod letting her know he would handel it. He looks down at Mai's wound noticing that it was healed letting out a relieved sigh before walking up to Tani. Tani allows Jake to take the pistol before dropping to her knees."Ja...Jake" She says sobbing while looking at her brother . Jake takes a knee dropping the pistol on the floor "its ok" he says as Tani burys her face into his chest and begins to cry. "natatakot ak..." "its alright" Jake says hugging Tani trying to calm her down. "We will find him" Jake says kissing Tani on her head."Come on, we are getting out of here" Jake says helping Tani to her feet before turning to look back at the others. Tani wipes her face keeping her head down in shame while she clutches on Jakes arm activating her power . "We have been compromised, we need to get out of here now" He says picking up Tani's pistol and setting it into his waist band before looking around the room realizing everything around him had changed somehow. The feeling could not be described, it was like he was standing in a diffrent dimension. He takes a few secondes before looking back at down at Tani. "You dissapeared?" He says forgetting how strange it was to be pulled into her power.

"Your brand"

"Huh?, what about it?, hurry up and take us out before...."
"It started to burn when you said we were going to find dad"
"Did it? Its been acting up since the dam meeting started, you know how much i diden..." "Look at me Jake " Tani demands
"Look at me and tell me we are going to save dad" She says getting mad noticing Jake had turned his head. "we don't have time for this Tani, we need to..."
"THEN TELL ME!" Tani says screaming at the top of her lungs making Jake wince.
She knew the that the Dog clan had leash brands that made sure they stayed loyal by burning, and honesty was a big part of it. "he said to stay on mission "
Jake says making Tani's terrified look return. "His first order was to get out of the building, who ever theses people are, there watching our everymove, so we will go dark and figure out how to stop this virus" "but what if they hurt him, and what about Mai's Da..."
"Enouph Tani! " Jake snaps causing Tani to lose concentration and having them both reappear.​

Last edited: