CLOSED SIGNUPS Zodiac Rp (IC)

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Transgender, Futanari, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
both
Favorite Genres
i like everything mostly yaoi
Jax Sawyer
a65e9730f66968a0a19610a8f00224a7.jpg

Jax couldn't help to laugh when he notices the surprise on Sariah's face and smile in satisfaction. Feeling prideful that his sneaky flaws never seem to fail him. Unless he started talking. “Sorry about that Sariah you seem to so focus that I just have to do it,” he said raising his hands up waving her an apology. He looks over to the food that was laying around the table and doesn't hold when his stomach protected in hunger, but, he is better than before he eats he should discuss things first with the monkey

When he was about to ask her something he felt someone poked his shoulder and his gazed turn to look down look down at the rooster.

" im Ryan" He says introducing hisself while offering Jax a hand shake.

Jax smile "Names Jak" he said reaching is hand for a handshake

He watches him with his sharp killer eyes as the rooster point and explains to him that the instrument was a P.I.A.N.O while spelling it to him ‘ what kind of Vduvat (not allowed to translate this) is this?!’ jax thought when he realized that the rooster seemed to have misunderstood what he said. After all, he spoke Russian to him. With that being said he thought well not too embarrass the already poor rooster in front of the monkey and just try to play along with him.

It would be a shame if the monkey laughs at his naiveness .with playful grin spread across his cheeks. He chuckled when the monkey smacks his back and rub his head with a sly grin“ i… sorry, i, not good talk English” he said to him in purpose while holding back laughter when he realized how funny he sounds like

"I can teach you.....after we attend this meeting" he says looking at his watch

When the rooster called that he will teach him later he waved his hand and smile “ I will be honoured” he said as he watched the rooster leave and he turns to face the monkey as he watched.

"I'll see you in there" Ryan says to Jax before looking at Saria "again, forgive me for ruining your brekfast Saria, i hope you will allow me to make it up to you after we sort out this mess"

Jak look at Ryan and chuckle " ah, what a loverboy I should better teach him how to be smooth someday" he said with a smile

when all things have been cleared he sits behind her and he turns back into his serious demeature

"Alright big tiger whatever you're planning I'm in. I only said no at the time was because the Rooster was here. Since he probably believes I'm on his side he won't suspect anything we do together. We'll discuss more these plans later. Let's get to the meeting room and get this whole mess over" she said shaking her head going towards the meeting room.

Yet before she leave jax grab her arm “Sariah Green, i. am honoured of your participation and I'm very impressed with your plan with the rooster. Just keep it up and never get a cough” he said letting her go as he takes out a recorder from his pocket “ here take this everywhere and never let anyone caught you recording them since we cant make a risk,” he said before agreeing with her to go in the meeting

after the meeting let's meet somewhere where no one will bother us, “ he said as he followed her for behind when he got there he takes a random seat and take out his notebook and ballpen

Neferet Neferet Kazuaki Yoshioka Kazuaki Yoshioka

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Male
both
Favorite Genres
any genres

JAKE KANE (Dog)

Jake sits quietly and watches the last of the Zodiacs enter the meeting room. He waits until everyone enters the room before standing up and clearing his throat.
"Because of the circumstances behind this years meeting, Im going to skip the formalities and get strait to the point" He says to everyone before gesturing his head towrds Tani making her stand up and walking over to a seprate table with a lab top on it to turn on the large screens around the room. "Show them" Jake says sitting back down in his chair while Tani brodcasts a few news channel's from around the world. "If anyone would like to accuse someone, you are welcome to"
"The way i see it, i can only vow for a few" of the people in this room, as for the others, i would appreciate if you could explain a little more about why i should trust you"
Jake says studying the others as he spoke. "Zhu was it?" Jake says looking at the pig Zodiac "i was informed that you had been in close contact with someone that was infected, i only ask because i am curious to see if the Zodiacs them selves are immune to the virus"

(Sorry, was shorter than expected due to RL interruptions)

Wyborn

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
7:30PM to 12:30 AM or 10 AM to 2PM
Writing Levels
Advanced
Male
I'm fine with either or.
Favorite Genres
Sci-fiction, Science-Fantasy, Romance, Fantasy, Modern, Magical,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.

Zhu Weisheng

Interactions: People in the meeting room.

Zhu stood up after being called on, probably not important but he was about to lay in like no other. “Nice to meet you, person that didn’t introduce themselves, but I’m assuming is the dog rep. Yes I am Zhu, Zhu Weisheng, or Weisheng Zhu in your country that isn’t being ransacked by a virus that’s rapidly destroying your quality of living. Yeah, I’ve been close to many of the victims of this disease, I mean it is all around me, most of the waking day. So I can say, haven’t been infected yet. Not sure if that’s because I’m a Zodiac or the many precautions we take when dealing with the general public.” Petty Weisheng? Check. Even though he tried to hide the salt and anger inside of him, you know he just couldn’t really shake that feeling, it was a hard one to shake, as he said, every day he saw the effects of these diseases one by one taking the lives of people he once met or bought food from all the time. He had seen mothers lose their child and child their mothers and enough death to last a thousand life times. When it came down to it, he really didn’t care if he came down with it, he just wanted to stop it’s spreading before more people he knew died from it. He breathed in a long breathe and exhaled even longer before continuing, regaining his composure

“It’s effecting at an extremely effective rate. I think all the doctors we have that have examined the patients have come down with it, sadly, so there’s no more data on it than what we can tell from a distance. I personally don’t get close to the people that have it, but I have touched a few, usually those that haven’t shown any signs of being infected and are later to be found with the same We’ve taking all sorts of provisions to avoid the infection, from face, mask to things that even the CDC doesn’t have access to and the people are still getting infected. In short, who the fuck knows. I can tell you it’s not I. Other than that all I know is that I haven’t come down with it yet, so do with that information as you will.”
Zhu answered thinking back to all the people he had met only to hear they had died only a few days later. He thought backed to the time when his family had decided it was too dangerous to go to the hospitals where many of his distant relatives had began working, only to find that they considered a place a morgue now. Whatever this disease was, Zhu really just wanted it to end. “All I know is that, it has to end. China will collapse if this continues, and all the other nations will eventually fall like dominos and then the human race.” Zhu said with a way more serious tone and look on his face, he scanned all the other zodiacs and thought, one of them was responsible for this, and that one will feel every bit of anger that welled up inside of him.

“I feel that I don’t have to prove that it isn’t me that would cause this. That would be stupid, all I can say is I am very prepared to die in order to find out and kill whichever one of you is responsible for this. As the saying goes, Before you embark on the on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” Zhu sat back down in his chair, closing his eyes and continuing to try and trance himself. Letting even a bit of anger was out of him made it so hard to put back in. He rubbed the bridge of his nose as he tried to just stop thinking about the things that vexed him so. “I apologise for the anger, something must be done. There is literally thousands of people dying every day, and they don’t deserve that. That is all.”

Roleplay Invitations
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, Futanari, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
both
Favorite Genres
i like everything mostly yaoi
Before i behind Jax P.O.V i would like to clear things up with you guys cuz you might all be confused what Jak is doing. He is currently writing and he is Rating of the zodiac’s while he inspected them

Burning heart- means he might trust them for he see potential of righteousness within themb

Half hearts - he doesn't feel genuine in their words

Dark heart- can't trust them yet

Prey- he might plan on killing you if his prediction is right

/ - unsure. = - equal ÷ - thoughtful

8cf9dc285b56eee5d3a9856cfde5f25b.jpg

Jak watched as everyone enters the room and Tap his voice recorder as he started writing ‘day-1 Meeting room’ he writes over to his paper as he listens up on the Dog Zodiac

"If anyone would like to accuse someone, you are welcome to" Jak takes a look around the other zodiac carefully. He has been preparing for the moment when he can sentence whoever did it, he doesn't even mind if it would be his friends. For starters, he would feel sorry but in the end, the zodiac never felt sorry for the human so why even bother giving them hope?. He turn his head when Jake spoke up once again

"Zhu was it? ,i was informed that you had been in close contact with someone that was infected, i only ask because i am curious to see if the Zodiacs themselves are immune to the virus" Jak turn to the Zodiac Pig names Zhu curiously about the information that Jak has revealed to them, so this Zhu has been getting close with the infection without getting infected? jak won't be surprised he too wasn't being infected by the Plague when he got close to the infections so that only means that their body must have been immune by them but being immune to one dangerous state could only mean by others as if you. Yourself is the zodiac killer

He thanks God for once Daina is stepping in this world to experience this kind of thing for he knows how painful it would have been to see her soaking with disease and screaming up in agony. The thought only breaks his heart but even if she is not infected she would have been in great pain to see others suffer their fates but now she is in heaven where others are in peace

He turn to Zhu as he explains that the humans should wear mask and others just to keep them saved from the infection and the longer Zhu talks the longer Zhu started to get mad at the Zodiac killer who started this all, but he knows to himself he shouldn't talk for he don't know what others have in heart. He understands why Zhu was reaching from Calm to Anger. He stops his recorder and take out another disk and inserted it in his recorder to start it once more as he his the File Zhu said inside his bag

“I apologize for the anger, something must be done. There are literally thousands of people dying every day, and they don’t deserve that. That is all.”don't deserve indeed’ he thought as he writes over on his paper

Zhu, Zodiac Pig perspective- burning heart ÷ Dark heart ‘

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time I'm checking for replies
Writing Levels
Adept
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Passive but is basically forced to be aggressive lol
"You know those are pretty bold accusation there Mr. Mutt," Saria said with a tsk. "Here I thought you were going to be one of the reasonable ones but instead you immediately go on the attack," she said. "Why do you think the disease started in China. Think real hard about it. I'm sure your pea brain can do that. China is one of the most populated countries in the world. Even overpopulated. Whoever this douchebag of a Zodiac is, they were smart enough to conclude that starting this infection in a large country would cause more devasting effects. And well as we can see it is causing some fucked up messes" she said. "People are dying every day and horrible deaths so how about instead of throwing accusations we actually plan something out right now," she said. Saria wasn't usually one to speak up but she hated the thought of everyone turning on each other. Sure she was planning to snoop around with Jax later on but she also didn't need everyone else doing it.

"Mr. Piggy, you're death will not be necessary as long as you're not the bad guy which I have a feeling you aren't. I mean who would be dumb enough to start the infection in their own home country. It would def ruin any plans they have after the chaos" she said. "But enough of that, I'm not going to throw anyone under the bus at least not until I had a drink," she said tapping her finger on the table. "Now Mutt, do you actually have any useful information or are you just going to stand there and just start insulting everyone by calling them the dick douche," she said crossing her arms giving Jake a harsh stare. She looked over at Jax who she noticed was taking notes and recording the whole conversation. That Zodiac was sure a strange one but she was working with him. She didn't think he was all the way there to be the evil Zodiac. The one who is betraying them would have to be intelligent and cunning which was a lot of them. This was going to be a very tough task...

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Male
both
Favorite Genres
any genres

Jake Ka'Ne / Dog
Interactions: Tani Wyborn Wyborn Neferet Neferet Elusive Thorns Elusive Thorns
Jake listens quietly and waits until Zhu was finished speaking before giving him a slight nod "i see, your forgiven" Jake says looking Zhu in his eye's as if he had intended to offend the man. "And yes, that answers my question Mr.Weisheng" Jake says with a dissapointed look on his face as he pulls out his phone and begins to text before looking back at Zhu. "But until my end can verify it, i will advise you to hold off on your... bonding experiences with my agents for the remainder of there stay" Jake says before looking at Tani but turns back towards Zhu "and please understand Mr.Weisheng, I have no problem with you, nor am i accusing you of anything" Jake says attempting to stand up but stops when Saria started to speak her mind. Jake once again remains quiet and waits until the Monkey Zodiac was finished "should i wait?" Jake says with a curious look as he looks between Saria and Jax "oh forgive me, you looked at Mr Sawyer as if he was going to add something in...no?, my mistake" Jack says doing everything in his power to keep from bursting out in lauphter as he looked at Saria. "i am glad to see you sober Miss Green" Jake says shaking his head and chuckling as he stood back up. "Lets hand them out now" Jake says to Tani as she carrys over a stack of folders and splits them between the two before they begin to hand out the folders to the Zodiac's

"Since it was the dog clans responsibility to host this years meeting, we have made preperations for those who are ...un prepared, everything my clan has gathered on the Virus are in these folders, you will also find information about me and Miss Uciano" Jake says as the two take there seats. "Now if you would all pull out the picture of the V..." Jake raises an eye brow when he notices some kind of invitation "whats this?" Jake whispers towards Tani. "Your wedding invitations" Tani whispers as she smiles
"There pretty right? Me and lilly worked hard making them by scratch, The ribbons were my idea" Tani says happily as she examines the card making Jake quickly turn her chair around "could you give us a moment" Jake says to the other Zodiacs before moving his head closer to Tani. "the hell, Tani?" "What? I figured it would be eaiser if i gave everyone there invitations now, instead of mailing it, think about all the stamps we could save" Tani says genuinely happy about her idea.
"At a time like this?" Jake says doing his best not to yell before quickly calming his self down by taking a deep breath.
"I dident even get to tell ..." Jake says nudgeing his head towards the direction of the person he was speaking about.
"You dident?" Tani whispers back with a shocked look on her face. "Why?"

Jake rolls his eyes before turning back around and clearing his throat "sorry about ,were we" he says pulling out the picture he had mentioned "Baoshan villege, has anyone been here before?"

(post if you want, dont let me hold you back, ill make up for it , i don't feel like sleeping on the sofa tonight so it must be done XD)

Zelda

Silent Princess
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
All the time, maybe
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
Passive and Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Anything really
Genre You DON'T Like
No INCEST!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH (no judgement not my thing)
Mai did not like the tension that was growing between all the zodiacs. They had just started the meeting and already there were accusations being thrown around. She also didn't like that Jake was being so sharp towards the other, they should all be trying to work together not snap at each other. She decided not to speak as she didn't want to cause more problems. She just wanted to move on and continue this investigation. As the folders were handed out she decided to take one as well. She probably had all the information but it was still important to have more. The more knowledge meant the more likely they would be able to learn something new. She was going to have to compare her notes with these and see if she missed something. She opened the folder and was surprised to find something that wasn't related to the case. It was a wedding invite. It seems as though Jake was going to get married. Since when was he with someone. It had only been a year since they broke up and yet he was already engaged to someone else. She felt a lump in her throat and she felt as though she couldn't breathe.

'Stop it, Mai! This isn't about you right now. So what if he is engaged to someone else. You broke up with him. You left him so why should you be upset about him moving on and finding someone else' she thought to herself closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "Baoshan, that's the village that was infected first correct?" she said looking up at Jake. "Two children came home and were sick. Their parents called up their medicine man and could feel a dark presence surrounding them. They tried their best of course but in the end, it just caused the disease to spread more and more. "Um Zhu, do you have any idea what the time frame we may have before the disease spreads completely throughout China?" Mai asked. "I mean does the disease affect every person a different way? Do some people die faster and if so do you know why?" she asked. "I was going to ask and see if maybe we can quartine China. Which I know will be a difficult task and maybe even impossible considering how large the country is. We need to figure out a way to prevent it from spreading all over so that we can at least have more time to prepare" she said looking over at the pig representative.

Iceydaze

Helter Skelter
DONATING MEMBER
Dragon in a cup
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Androgynous
Passive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Horror, Historical, Magical, Supernatural, ♥Wuxia/Xianxia♥
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry?

~Lenora Everly~​

Her worries intensified when Mai ignored her to focus on the matters before them. Lenora wasn't upset about it so much as she was surprised by it. If anything, she knew that the two would be free to talk more later. However, Mai's action, or lack thereof, further suggested that they may be biting off more than they could chew and that the culprit had to have been in that very room with them as the rest of the zodiacs entered to begin the meeting. More wary than before, Ellie perked up and listened to the others discuss the matter with each other, quietly studying the reactions of everyone in the room. Sadly, she found nothing out of the ordinary. 'If it were that easy, we wouldn't be having a problem, right?' Her brows crinkled in thought.

Her train of thought crashed when a folder fell down before her, begging for her to open it and reveal its contents. She hesitated, waiting for Mai to open it first, not wanting to appear overeager. When Mai's face froze, Lenora worriedly rubbed her arm in comfort before opening the folder itself. When wedding invitation popped up, the bold lettering was like a slap to the face. Lenora wanted nothing more than to tear it to shreds and toss the pieces into the garbage. The only sign of irritation on her face were her blue eyes narrowed in on Jake and Tani. If Jake wished to move on from her sister, that was fine. However, there was no need to pick on her in front of the other Zodiacs. Even if Mai was okay with this hit to her pride, Lenora was not.

Though she wore a small smile on her face, Lenora was sneering deep in her heart at the two's despicable behavior. "I'll be the first to congratulate you, Mr. Kane. However, this is not the time or place for this. I hope the both of you properly understand that." Swiping the invitation aside, Lenora returned her gaze down to the folder itself, its contents bare before her. The details that everyone was aware of was all there with the addition of a few other details. It was all cleanly presented, quite typical of the Dog clan. However, the small seed of doubt had already been planted some time ago. "I do have a few questions as well. How are we to know for sure, all of this information is reliable? Even if it is your turn to hold the meeting, wouldn't the best holder in this case have been Weisheng? It was his home that has been brought down to its current state, as Ms. Green has said. At least there wouldn't be as big of a chance for there to be any bias involved." Her gaze switched from Jake to Tani, the suspicion clear on her face.

Role
►Cat

Interactions/Mentions
►Mai Zelda Zelda
►Jake & Tani Kazuaki Yoshioka Kazuaki Yoshioka
►Saria Neferet Neferet
►Weisheng Wyborn Wyborn

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Male
both
Favorite Genres
any genres
JAKEDog/TaniRat/Ryanrooster

"Thank you miss Everly, and i know exactly what you mean" He says glancing at Tani making the expression on her face start to turn sour. "Oh, i properly understand stand" Tani says before Jake could continue. "it was my idea to hand out the invitations, Jake has nothing to do wi.." "Its fine Tani" "No! Its not " Tani says slapping her hand on her folder as she stood up and glares at Lenora "you should know every 6 years the Zodiacs host this meeting, and the holder is determined on the current years clan, which is currently still the year of the Dog, i hope you properly understand that!" "Its alright Tani i can.." Jake says trying to calm Tani down. "She dident even say it was pretty" "Sit down Tani" Jake says with a stern voice making Tani sit back down and cross your her arms .

"Once again, Thank you for your congratulations Lenora, but as for hosting this years meeting, im afraid it was out of my hands , if it were that easy to change tradition, i would have gladly stepped aside and let Weisheng handle this years meeting" Jake says offering the cat Zodiac a warm smile noticing she was worried about Mai "unfortunately, the information my clan has on the Virus is limited, hence my question directed towards Mr.Zhu , but the information about myself and Tani is accurate, if you would take the time and read it, i ..." Jake glances at Mai "i left nothing out" Jake says looking down at the picture of the village before looking at Weisheng before looking around the room. "My country may not be in the process of being ransacked by this virus, but the fact that me and Miss Uciano had even managed to organize this meeting should be enouph to at least earn the respect to not have the guilt of the innocent victims thrown in are faces by anyone, for generations my clan has always held Humanity above all" "By dictating wars i believe" Ryan says looking at Jake with a causal smile while he fans his self with his folder.

(Moving into Ryan's post ,jump in if you have the ........)​

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time I'm checking for replies
Writing Levels
Adept
Passive but is basically forced to be aggressive lol
Saria did not like the way Tani was speaking to Lenora especially when she herself felt the same way. "Hey, why don't you shut the hell up you little rat," she said angrily. "Didn't your parents ever teach you manners or even some common sense!" she shouted at the younger girl. "Seriously only an idiot would think that handing out wedding invitation at a meeting where death and destruction are being talked about is a good thing. Seriously kid I know I get shit faced and fall on my face enough but at least I don't have the brain damage you're suffering" she said grabbing the wedding invitation and ripping it to shred throwing it at Jake and Tani. "By the way, the ribbon was a horrible choice. To me it just makes me want to hang myself with it" she said with a scoff. "Now how about you shut up and let the adults talk. I don't even think you should be allowed in her since all you do is complain about every little thing" Saria said clearly annoyed with this little distraction. "And by the way Dog, I'm not sober. You must not really know me well enough to know that I'm always drunk. I've just gotten better at being able to focus because of it" she said with a scoff.

She was surprised to hear the Rooster speak and was smirking when she heard him basically insult Jake. She couldn't help but let out a laugh. "Aren't you a war dog or something. I suppose your statement is quite correct Rooster. I'm glad to see some bits of intelligence come out of your mouth" she said smiling at him. "I'm also not going to be reading this folder about you and the rat. I highly doubt that all your information is there. I mean you say you are hosting this because you care about humanity and all that bull but how do we know that you're not just hosting this meeting to screw us all over. I'm sure the rat doesn't have anything to do with it since she doesn't have any lights up there but you and your damn guard dogs. Who knows what they can do. I bet they are capable of spreading this damn disease and all over the country. No one would think twice because they are here to protect not hurt am I right?" she said. "I say we really test you out and see if you really do care for humanity as you so preach" she snarled.