| Zodiac | - OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DoughGuy

Apparently I'm not getting any of these alerts xD You seem to have the pill situation covered. I'll delete my post, haha. Sorry about that.

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and Kitt
Oh, damn, would you prefer if I deleted my post then? If you had something planned I didn't want to ruin it, why I posted in the OOC about it.

• Love
Oh, damn, would you prefer if I deleted my post then? If you had something planned I didn't want to ruin it, why I posted in the OOC about it.
Hahah, it's no problem. A tiny adjustment and it's fixed already. I just didn't want you to think I was stepping on your toes after I posted since you would get the alert before I could adjust it.

You could just edit it a bit.
Easier than deleting, at least for me.
Yea, I rethought my solution with the same perspective. Thanks for the advice :)

Don't amp it up too much now, some of us have dayjobs haha
im partime/fri-sun only but the joke still stands

Don't amp it up too much now, some of us have dayjobs haha
im partime/fri-sun only but the joke still stands
Haha, don't worry. We have our own lives as well.
We have just been so used to see barely a post a day, so this hype is really fresh.
That being said, don't burn out too quickly guys!
We got a long road ahead of us, and we rather you all stay to enjoy it!

I see the logic of AutumnWyvern's statement and yet at the same time a small part of me is having a 'Challenge accepted'/ 'bring it on' moment.... This site can't be good for my health
I know it isn't good for mine. But I can't help it, Roleplaying get's my creative juices flowing. Also, poor Jackson. He's feeling so uncomfortable now, and the shit hasn't even hit the fan yet. I can't wait to see how he reacts to the more spooky aspects of this world as well as getting torture the poor boy even more

Question: I may have missed it, but how is the dorm situation going to be handled? Is there going to be assigned roommates, NPC roommates, etc etc?

• Love
@Primossa it seemed fine and dandy to me! Quality over quantity ya'know. I've always found my posts on the shorter side myself (I average around 200-300 words though I have my moments where I can churn out a big post). I've always attributed my short posts to the fact I got my start on neopets. The forums there had (have still?) a pretty tight character limit and while you could post multiple times in a row it could become a real pain (especially because they were REALLY fast paced) so you just learned to condense everything. You won't be seeing any purple prose from me anytime soon haha.

It's a real pain when NaNoWriMo comes around though >w>

Question: I may have missed it, but how is the dorm situation going to be handled? Is there going to be assigned roommates, NPC roommates, etc etc?
As far as dorms are concerned, each room is generally meant for one person.
The armstrong dorms do have doubles, and if you would like to make yourself an NPC roommate or would like to work something out with someone in the OOC. Then that is entirely up to you.
That being said it is gender split, so no cross gender pairs. Sorry~

Ahoy, kiddos.
How's the RP treating you? (I know nothing's happening just yet)
But are we enjoying ourselves?

Ahoy, kiddos.
I'm enjoying it a lot, so many interesting characters so far. Jackson, however, is ready to crawl into a hole and stay there. Anyone want to be roommate with Jackson, or should I just put him in a single dorm. I'd prefer for him to have a roommate, as considering his character, he won't be in a hurry to talk to people outside of school hours(or during school hours for that matter.)

The armstrong dorms do have doubles, and if you would like to make yourself an NPC roommate or would like to work something out with someone in the OOC. Then that is entirely up to you.
Oh, m'kay. As for the gender split is that only for rooms or floors as a whole (EX: 1st floor~Girls, 2nd floor~boys). Sorry, I know I'm a bit too detail orientated, just curious and wanting to get a better mental picture of the school. While I'm at it I guess I should probably throw out the next question as well-- Bathrooms/showers for each room, between two, between floors, etc etc?

Last question of the night, promise!
Ahoy, kiddos.
The Rp is going well in my perspective. Hope it keeps going as well as it has, if not better.

Oh my, that being said are there two separate dorms that are gender split? Because how exactly are we going to handle Puck? I was kind of hoping it would be one of the things that I'd reveal over RP but they are DMAB (designated male at birth) if that helps at all.

Oh, m'kay. As for the gender split is that only for rooms or floors as a whole (EX: 1st floor~Girls, 2nd floor~boys). Sorry, I know I'm a bit too detail orientated, just curious and wanting to get a better mental picture of the school. While I'm at it I guess I should probably throw out the next question as well-- Bathrooms/showers for each room, between two, between floors, etc etc?

Last question of the night, promise!

The Rp is going well in my perspective. Hope it keeps going as well as it has, if not better.
Ask away, questions pose to nuisance!
Armstrong dorms are split into two neighboring buildings, one or the girls, one for the guys.
The single bedroom dorms are much like a studio apartment, fit with their own kitchen, bathroom, and a single living area.
The doubles are similar just with two separate bedrooms.
Very fancy living at Armstrong!

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu

Glad to read it. I've got something neat in my bag of goodies for you all later down the line. Look forward to anarchy this arc!

Status
Not open for further replies.