| Zodiac | - OOC -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be fine with whatever. I can chat more about it in the Skype when I get home from work, I was just popping in to say I'll be working late so my post will probably be after midnight but I do have one planned

Seeing its a big topic in the Skype chat and the direction that seems most favorable, I will share the details concerning my unique role play which would act as Zodiac's spiritual successor.

Like the current role play, my role play would revolve around a supernatural, slice of life perspective. Current character sheets would be allowed to return; however, characters would be starting anew in a new city and setting. Like the present time, your characters would be attending a high school; however, unlike the current state of Zodiac, my role play would have a greater focus on the supernatural. One of the biggest aspects that I personally enjoyed from Zodiac's arc one was the interaction with Limbo. I want to bring this interaction back and make it the focus of the role-play.
So those who are familiar with dream drop distance, inuyasha, even stargate might see some similarities. But Limbos are now worlds which exist each with a unique existence(terrain, appearance, time period) and subplot. As a whole your characters will be involved with these subplots all while undertaking the grand quest of the main plot working in the background. Powers like what is given through Zodiacs, exist, just in a new form that is easier to manage from our perspective as GM's. As fun as Zodiac host interaction is, they are cumbersome and unwieldy for us to manage, so they would exist in the form of Artifacts which bestow power upon its holder. All in all, my role play is just now in development, so specific questions I cannot answer about.

I will state, if you like Zodiac as is, you will enjoy my rol eplay.

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
Also another general question, is how do people feel about RPnation?
Literally just a question, don't read into it at all.

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
Personally it had left a bad taste in my mouth, but I've comsidered looking into it again.

However, in response to the other points I had missed earlier, I am sad to see Enzo go, however I would be fully supportive and love to participate in the new version type of roleplay you have brought up. If that does take flight, I would be all for taking part in that :)

Never heard of it, but i assume it's another site, right?

It seems the decision has come in favour of moving on to my role-play which has been titled World Synapse.
The interest thread for this role-play will be coming soon, as will the sign-ups.
In terms of starting window, I expect the role-play to start sometime mid week - Saturday of this upcoming week.

Information for the role-play can be found here: Information

In addition, if everyone could fill out his quick survey please: Survey

Overall, I expect to accept around 10 cast members total, though this number might be bent if there is enough interest.

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
Status
Not open for further replies.