| Zodiac | - OOC -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I'll try to find a picture somewhere. Here's hoping for the best. As for powers, a few pretty good ones come to mind. Portal creation? Hehe, I could do so much with that...

I've got most of it done already. Soon as I find that picture I'll post it in sign-ups.

Reactions: AiDee and Kitt
I've made my opening post, almost forgot my inventory! I can't wait to see everyone else's posts, so good luck!

Right, I'll try to find a picture somewhere. Here's hoping for the best. As for powers, a few pretty good ones come to mind. Portal creation? Hehe, I could do so much with that...

I've got most of it done already. Soon as I find that picture I'll post it in sign-ups.
Do you need help? I am willing to assist c:

EDIT: Nvm I saw it XD

@CreepyShutIn If you have a hard time finding a picture again in the future you could always use a dollmaker. There are tons on deviantArt and I know the website RinmaruGames is popular for that kind of stuff as well... Or if you have some extra cash lying around commission an artist ;3c

Heya, a few questions...

If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why.
^
What does this mean?

Is there anything particular that Armstrong High is known for? Or is it just an elite school over all?

In regards to the Entrance Exam writing thing, should I be writing as if it were my character writing, such as in first person with minimum purple prose? Or should I be writing as a RPer, and just describe the character...as a character?

Also, just to confirm, because I don't want to miss out on any information...everything that I need to know/read is in the Int Chek thread, right?

Heya, a few questions...

If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why.
^
What does this mean?

Is there anything particular that Armstrong High is known for? Or is it just an elite school over all?

In regards to the Entrance Exam writing thing, should I be writing as if it were my character writing, such as in first person with minimum purple prose? Or should I be writing as a RPer, and just describe the character...as a character?

Also, just to confirm, because I don't want to miss out on any information...everything that I need to know/read is in the Int Chek thread, right?

1) It means if you character was once enrolled in high school, ended up dropping out for whatever reason, and is now choosing to reenroll at Armstrong.

2) Armstrong is just a particularly elite school over all. Brookfield is known for having a lot of rumors involving the supernatural, though.

3) For the writing portion, I would prefer to leave that at your digression. I can answers any specific questions such as the ones above, but for the writing test, it is up to you to come up with what you would like.

4)Yes everything you need to know is in the info/rules

Ah, could I say something along the lines of Armstrong having a good metal works program then? Or is that too 'non-intellectual' for a high-end school like that? XD

Ah, could I say something along the lines of Armstrong having a good metal works program then? Or is that too 'non-intellectual' for a high-end school like that? XD
If you can handle posting about a metal works program then go for it. We aren't too picky on what goes down at Armstrong.
Overall, what a person is studying never really became a major focus, especially once the meat of the roleplay begins.
In the past it has been more or less something for people to talk about as filler for their posts during their day or something that drives along the plot for reasons
OF course this might change if enough people want a focus in school.

IF you want to make it sound more refined, you could reference it into the arts or engineering, ect

Yeah, I just want to RP out a character that already has goals in mind (which will then get kicked to the curb by Zodiac shenanigans XD). Recently, I've been making too many characters who do things for shits and giggles, so a serious-minded person feels nice.

I'm still interested and I can probably have a CS up before the 5th, but I will be China from the 6th to the 18th and I'm not 100% sure on the continued availability of (free) internet there. Will this be a potential issue?

• Love
I'm still interested and I can probably have a CS up before the 5th, but I will be China from the 6th to the 18th and I'm not 100% sure on the continued availability of (free) internet there. Will this be a potential issue?
I will admit, things by that point will have moved more toward the story so jumping in might take some work around.
In terms of activity, we allow for absences as long as they don't become a general habit. If you know you will be good to post upon your return (minus emergencies, mid term week, etc), then I don't see a problem with that.
Step one would definitely first see if your sheet is accepted though.

CS has been posted. Hopefully I didn't miss anything while reading through the Sign Ups post thing.

Oh yeah, in the Zodiacs part, you mentioned that the Zodiac is not guaranteed to like the Host, but GMs partly select Hosts based off how well the Zodiac meshes with the character. So...what does that mean? Opposites attract? XD

CS has been posted. Hopefully I didn't miss anything while reading through the Sign Ups post thing.

Oh yeah, in the Zodiacs part, you mentioned that the Zodiac is not guaranteed to like the Host, but GMs partly select Hosts based off how well the Zodiac meshes with the character. So...what does that mean? Opposites attract? XD
Zodiacs have their own motives and they each seek various different traits in their hosts. Some Zodiacs search for hosts who they believe they can befriend, some look for the justice in a host, some really don't care about their host period and they just want a human pawn...Basically we take our Zodiac's personalities and find a host who has qualities that would mesh with whatever they desire. That's how it works in a summary nutshell XD

So I plan on posting and getting jackson his pills if no one has a problem with that? If not, @Raijinslayer just a small question, where's the bottle of water located? Plain view of in his backpack?

• Love
Just to let you guys know I probably won't be able to post tomorrow, or at least not consistently so, as I'll be going with some family to see the newest of the Cirque du Solei performances.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.