| Zodiac | - OOC -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also won't be able to post until later in the afternoon. (EST)
You're going to stop spamming me with your love stuff. And take your time, post when ready.

I've got some work to attend to when I get up... So look out for my post. Context towards everyone. Some spooky things'll happen. I'm going to sleep (at 10am) so goodnight.

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
Hmm stopped getting alrets for this topic, so just posting so it will come back, hopefully.

Edit: Yep it came back ^-^ also I think I am gonna start putting music on my posts and locations and other things as well *Goes off to his Persona 4 soundtrack to find what he wants*

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: AiDee and Kitt
Posted, don't hate me too much.
*And if you see any typos, lemme know.

• Love
Okay, heads up to those who post interacting with my character today. I'm leaving in an hour and I'll be offline in terms of writing anything up for the following eight hours (approximately). Meaning I may or may not get to post today. Apologies if that offsets things for you.

• Love
I'll be posting up in a few minutes, I'll try to type quickly as possible but if not, I would like your approve if I can slip Shimako away to attend her classes and such?

• Love
@PandaChu

Yup, that's no problem. I'll see if I can post before I head out but if there's no post up by--- oops different timezones. Allow me to rephrase: if no post appears within the next hour take it as permission to roleplay around Hideko. That is, of course, if you post xD. If you don't end up posting in time just go on ahead and maneuver around my character. If any other scenarios pop up just take my permission to roleplay around my character and run with it wherever the wind takes you.

Edit: This statement goes for anyone roleplaying in connection to my character today. If you feel the need to move your character don't let my absence freeze up the posting, just go for it.

Right, edits have been made. Inventory has been added, and I'm using Amber font color for speech and thoughts.

Anderiel, Zombs, Click, stahp stalking me. Broaden your horizons and make new RP friends, instead of bandwagoning on muh back. q.q

So.. many.. characters...
Good luck Enzo-senpai!~ <3 You can do it! I believe in ya!~ xD
You did do this for a reason to have more people~

Also posted.

EDIT: Shit! I forgot the lunchbox! Edited that.

Last edited:
Afternoon. Or, evening. Time to get cracking.

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
Boo, the 'yo ho' wasn't loud enough to overpower the screams of heavy metal.

I'll post after a few more do, I guess.

• Love
Right, edits have been made. Inventory has been added, and I'm using Amber font color for speech and thoughts.

Anderiel, Zombs, Click, stahp stalking me. Broaden your horizons and make new RP friends, instead of bandwagoning on muh back. q.q
Zombs and Click peer pressured me. I'm small and innocent, fight me.

• Love
I used to be a peer mediator back in middle school. Who's under pressure?

I'm working on my post right now for today...

Does anyone here want to be roommates? It'd be good if we had someone to chat to in the dormitories who wasn't just an NPC.

• Love
Yo, Pandachu, how's Shimako's handshake? Like, does she do a flimsy weakling gurly shake? A never-ending overly-friendly shake? A powerful, hand-crushing lumberjack shake?

Status
Not open for further replies.