| Zodiac | - OOC -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, that being said are there two separate dorms that are gender split? Because how exactly are we going to handle Puck? I was kind of hoping it would be one of the things that I'd reveal over RP but they are DMAB (designated male at birth) if that helps at all.
I will that detail to yourself. How Puck details gender is honestly up to your character. Consequences may apply if caught and in the wrong dorm, but hey that's the fun in life!

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
I'm enjoying it a lot, so many interesting characters so far. Jackson, however, is ready to crawl into a hole and stay there. Anyone want to be roommate with Jackson, or should I just put him in a single dorm. I'd prefer for him to have a roommate, as considering his character, he won't be in a hurry to talk to people outside of school hours(or during school hours for that matter.)
Don't make a habit of shooing yourself away. No fun if you're all alone. But I suppose your character does need a security blanket. I'd like to see him paired with someone in the dorm.

• Love
Don't make a habit of shooing yourself away. No fun if you're all alone. But I suppose your character does need a security blanket. I'd like to see him paired with someone in the dorm.
That's the last thing I want to do, but i also like to not compromise my characters to get things going. It makes things hard when they aren't as outgoing as I'd like them to be, but that's one of the problems you face when you like to write characters with tragic pasts.

That's the last thing I want to do, but i also like to not compromise my characters to get things going. It makes things hard when they aren't as outgoing as I'd like them to be, but that's one of the problems you face when you like to write characters with tragic pasts.
Naturally.
Though, I just want to see Jackson spaz at someone. I've even been thinking about having a Hollow walk up to Jackson just to scare him.
Mean, I know. But... Yeah. I have no excuse. I'm just curious.

I will that detail to yourself. How Puck details gender is honestly up to your character. Consequences may apply if caught and in the wrong dorm, but hey that's the fun in life!
I see. It'd probably be safer to go with the boy's dorm so I guess we will go with that.

Anywhoodles, it's getting late I have to go into work at 10 I'm done for the night I need to sleep. Catchya later guys.

Naturally.
Though, I just want to see Jackson spaz at someone. I've even been thinking about having a Hollow walk up to Jackson just to scare him.
Mean, I know. But... Yeah. I have no excuse. I'm just curious.
Is it bad that i really want you to do that, knowing it'll probably give my character a heart attack, and actually enjoying that knowledge. Why do I enjoying his suffering so much? Because I'm an author and we thrive of our character's misery

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and Kitt
Pasted. A little more internal monologue than necessary, but it was fun RPing as someone who's actually HAPPY for once.

Yeah, most of my characters are darker than black.

Is it bad that i really want you to do that, knowing it'll probably give my character a heart attack, and actually enjoying that knowledge. Why do I enjoying his suffering so much? Because I'm an author and we thrive of our character's misery
I'll do it if you really want me to.
Pasted. A little more internal monologue than necessary, but it was fun RPing as someone who's actually HAPPY for once.

I saw! And quite the long post it was. I was surprised. You sure did mean that you'd step up your game, but don't make an effort just to impress us. Just post to have fun, and interact.

• Love

Well you certainly weren't lying about stepping up that size!
As a suggestion though, how would you feel about using color for your character's speech?
I personally find that it is easier to discern it from text, and over all is easier on the eyes.

• Love
I'll do it if you really want me to.
I'll leave that decision up to you, as I'm fine either way. But if you decide not to have a hollow appear before him, maybe make one that follows him, only appearing at the fringes of his vision. That way, he can still function, but we up his paranoia factor from 10 to a 100.

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and Kitt
I'll leave that decision up to you, as I'm fine either way. But if you decide not to have a hollow appear before him, maybe make one that follows him, only appearing at the fringes of his vision. That way, he can still function, but we up his paranoia factor from 10 to a 100.
It's happening.

CS posterino'd.

Why is it that when Tsu and I go play League, when we think things have cooled down, suddenly 3 sheets from the Heavens.

Brilliant post! Just one thing - you're at Armstrong, not Ravenwood like you said at the top of the page :P

Update: We have brought a new GM on board for Zodiac.
In addition to IAmEnzo, Voltaire, and myself, please welcome Kal. as a new plot assistant.
If you have an questions, feel free to direct them towards any of us.

• Love
Yeah, Kal's cool.
She has the best Zodiac.

I can help with questions and answers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.