You're Invited [CLOSED]

Have you ever played a Mafia game before?

• No, and I'm pretty confused. (Please PM me if this is your response)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Heather Bradford-Day

Sex: Female

Appearance: Heather holds up to a meagre 5'2", not that she is one to complain, aiming happily to be petite in all manners, as she barely weighs in at 104 lbs with her slender frame. Even about ready to hit that big Four-Oh mark, she keeps herself in peak form and stellar look, with a routinely worked out body and artificially bronzed skin. Her chestnut hair is styled to go down in relaxed waves half-way down her back, with highlights and lowlights. Her face is perfectly free of lines, meticulously made so with cosmetic fixes only the best of money could buy before applying her "real face" with smoky eye shadow and winged eyelashes outlining chocolate eyes and rouge lipstick on her full, pouty lips. Most often, she can be seen wearing a stylish dress that accentuates her curves and snares attention… with matching heels and jewelry that is to die for.

Personality: Heather is shallow, vain, entitled and an utter bitch at the best of times. However, she knows how to work her angles, unafraid to butter up to those who snag her attention… And might even be a little sweet and attentive to them. However, she is utterly vindictive if she is to feel scorned, showing those manicured claws aren't just for show. Of course, entitled and spoiled as she might come off, she is confident and hard-working for anything she truly desires and does not shy away or back down for anything. All this is tied up in a prissy package.

Fears: Being poor, dying alone, losing her looks, spiders, filth, and favorite pair of pumps being ruined.

Goals: To find a new charming, influential man; Keep looking young and beautiful; outlive her parents and inherit their fortunes and estate.

Background: Heather Bradford-Day was born, the first and only child to Gerald Bradford-Day and Stefanie Bradford-Day. Her father was a well-to-do politician and her mother an heiress to a modest fortune accrued through the expansive business of her family. Heather's childhood was one without hardship, the most traumatizing thing she can truly remember being her not getting that pony she wanted for her eighth birthday.

Heather attended private schools all her years and went to Princeton for some years, her way paved through influence and not a small sum of donations. She spent a great deal of time waffling between majors, one parent pushing her for business, another for political science. That is, until she decided upon something to spite them both: a degree in fine arts. Of course, lucky her, while father dearest was disgusted and darling mother disappointed, it was not enough for them to cut her off.

Heather was fast to marry her college boyfriend, Brian Sutton, who, while a few years older, was a promising med-school student introduced to her by her aunt on her father's side. They lived well together for some years, Brian setting up his own private practice before they ultimately divorced after Heather found him sleeping with the pool boy. Heather, for a time, became a serial monogamist, having a series of brief marriages with two other men throughout her late twenties and early thirties: Richard Volk and Diego Marques (oh how she loved Diego). Each ending through irreconcilable differences of one nature or another.

In her mid-thirties, though, she met a man she truly had hope for that things would go well. A man, a little older, by the name of Salvatore Luccello. He was a lawyer of some merit in a prestigious firm. It went all too well, and she was convinced she had finally found her Mr. Right like all the romance movies and magazine articles talked about. That was until the day he told her about his dalliances with that slut at his firm. Sufficed to say, she was venomous and wanted to see him suffer, hiring the best lawyer she could find to handle the divorce proceedings.

Since the bloody legal battle ended, Heather has found herself back out on the prowl for her next man and finding it much harder than it once was, given her years. She became increasingly aware of the years beginning to show on her body and began to correct them in any way possible. Of course, this costs money, and running out of her own funds from her series of divorces, she has found herself a drain upon her parents once more.

Extra: (Whatever you wish to add)

@Tempest, accepted! Feel free to post in the IC whenever you are ready. I am eager for the conflict between Salvatore and Heather that will eventually come up! Great character.

Still space for one more? I have time to finish a CS up for tomorrow.

Absolutely still space! I was hoping you would show up in this thread, @Rainjay :)

Okay guys. Quick head count. If you are tagged here, please post a reply in this thread so that I know you are still available. If I do not hear anything from you by Sunday, your space will be given to someone else.

@Avabel Brioche and @Foxxie: You two are right where you need to be. Feel free to continue hanging around in the IC. I know that it's difficult because you two are the only ones who have posted so far, but that should change soon.

@Tempest, @Ouchies, @Sircumstance: All of you already have your CS turned in and they have all been accepted. Ouchies, you still need to fix what I asked you to fix/clarify. Please make your ways to the IC and get in an introduction post. I would prefer if this was done by Sunday because I was wanting all CS's in by today. I need to give you all your roles and I would like for that to be after you have all been introduced.

@DPM and @Rainjay: Thanks for joining our group! I still need your CS's to be turned in and accepted. Please get those to me as soon as you possibly can and once they are accepted, you may head to the IC.

That means we have 7 people who plan on RPing this little game. My goal is 8. I will happily take more. Sign-ups will close once the final person has submitted a CS and Introductory Post.

Name: Katerina "Katya" Charlotte Baxter

Sex: Female

Appearance:
Vlada_by_leejun35.jpg

Source
Katerina stands at a height of around 5'5" and holds a healthy weight. She has loose, blonde hair that lays in waves around her shoulders, the longest strands reaching above her mid back. She stands straight and tall with confident, grey eyes, although she has a perpetual solemn look about her. She tends to dress in high-end clothing, adorned with jewelry and make-up.

Personality:

- Positives -
> Independent; can take care of herself
> Generally kind and polite; well mannered
> Down-to-earth
> Confident

- Negatives -
> Quiet, keeps to herself; solitary
> Untrusting; wary
> Pessimistic
> Somewhat vain; tries very hard to look elegant and regal
> Harsh; accepts reality as a cruel facet of existence and uses heavy language often. She believes that violence is natural, although distasteful, and isn't much of a comforting woman

Fears:

Katerina lacks usual fears (spiders, darkness, the unknown, fire, heights) but instead fears failure. She has her goals deeply rooted in her mind and would be terrified to find that she failed in achieving them. As such, she fears poverty (of suddenly losing her wealth and status) and public humiliation, of being betrayed (hence she is very untrusting) and of relationships.

Goals:

Katya's goals in life are simple: Make money, become a person of status, be well known and accomplished. It's lesser known that she has a great desire to get back at her father, who wronged her many years ago.

Background:

Katya was born to a prestigious man who worked originally running his own company and later as a politician. He partook in the oil industry as well as in the publishing industry and in retail, and was the CEO of a large corporation that some day might have threatened the world as a to-be monopoly. His wife was a gorgeous woman from Russia who he met on a business trip and quickly became smitten with. They had six children total; Luka (eldest), Ivanna (second eldest), Felix(third eldest), Alexandra and Katerina (twins), and Nika (youngest). Luka and Ivanna were destined to eventually take over their father's business, and Luka followed in his father's footsteps, although Ivanna was much more interested in clothing lines and runways than in oil and expanded her father's retail into her own fashion line. Alexandra and Katerina treaded in their elder sister's footsteps, adoring her drive and success, dreaming to be like her.

Alexandra and Katerina were close in their youth and spent their time together constantly, be it at familial parties or at business dinners. They were largely separated from their elder siblings through a massive age gap, and their younger sibling also was a good few years apart from them, and as such they only had each other. They were privately schooled and spent little time at home, living at a boarding school as they studied. The twins often sneaked out of their shared dorm room and into nightclubs and parties, using their big allowances from their father to their advantage.

After they graduated they both were destined for college, both of their educations paid in full. Alexandra dreamed of studying psychology and the arts, but Katya wanted to follow after her father in a different way; she dreamed of becoming the CEO of her own corporation one day, of holding riches in her hands and carrying her employees like they were puppets and she were the puppeteer. Her father was happy enough with her choice and direction in life, although he soon changed his opinion after she became attached to the son of his top competitor. Being a jealous man and a vengeful one, he ordered his daughter away from the boy although she quickly refused. A few months into their relationship she was out with her at the time boyfriend. It was the night he would propose, but he was shot and murdered before he had the chance.

Katya soon left her family behind after the event, believing her father behind the murder, desperate to exact her own revenge. She finished school and began to try and make a name of herself, hoping someday to drive her father out of business- some way or another.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Rainjay, Katya is accepted! With how all of the characters are coming together, I feel as if this RP is going to be a very fun and interesting one, that will be made even more exciting when you all get your character's roles! Feel free to make your way to the IC to make an introductory post. :)

Reactions: Rainjay
Still here bae <3
Wonderful! :) I don't know if you saw, but your character was accepted except for just a very minor thing. Mainly if she's as old as she is, why is she still in a school jumper? lol Whenever you are ready (which I hope is soon :P), feel free to post in the IC. I plan to get out the roles to everyone by Wednesday if not sooner. :)

She would be in college, thus the school jumper.

@Jerelin : Not sure if Foxxie has seen the update because her laptop went down. She talked to me about the RP a little and pretty sure she is still on board, though :3

Reactions: Jerelin
@Jerelin : Not sure if Foxxie has seen the update because her laptop went down. She talked to me about the RP a little and pretty sure she is still on board, though :3
Okay, thanks! I was sure she was still in an all. Just wanted to get all my ducks in a row. :)

Ohai everyone, since all my RPs have died horrible deaths/go slow/hiatus, I gonna get a sheet up tuesday/monday, won't be home until then. Not just being rude and barging in though, just making it official!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.