You're Invited [CLOSED]

Have you ever played a Mafia game before?

• No, and I'm pretty confused. (Please PM me if this is your response)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabe better learn to lie quick! XD (No pun intended)

@Avabel Brioche, great first post! It also reminded me of something that I forgot to mention:

Although your host is my character, feel free to use him in minor ways. Saying your character got a forced smile/laugh is perfectly fine by me! Using my character in minor ways will benefit you more than anything. I do ask, though, that you do not to anything major such as have him suddenly leave the building or exit on stage right. If you want to do something with Garrison and you're not sure if I would approve, feel free to ask me over PM.

Also, @Tempest, you pretty much hit the nail on the head! More information regarding roles will be sent through PM's along with clear instructions on how to deal with those. Don't worry about dying your first round. I have a small twist built up to help everyone ease into the motions of this game. So don't panic if everything seems like so much now. Once everything gets going, it will be smooth sailing. I hope nothing scares you off, @Ouchies! It's a lot to take in at first, but I'll also be spoonfeeding you everything and questions can be asked at any time to avoid confusion.

Hai, hai! I figured a man of his class would find such a joke to be far less than funny. X3

Name: Mahiru Koizumi

Sex: Female

Appearance: Mahiru's appearance consists of an olive-green school jumper with a cream-and-orange tie, which she knots around the collar of her white uniform shirt. She is nearly always seen with a camera, which she carries on an orange shoulder strap. She wears knee-high socks in a slightly darker shade of olive green the her outfit, and her shoes are a dark shade of forest green. Directly below the opening of the socks, there is a small orange symbol. She wears her hair in a short, slightly choppy crimson bob, and her eyes are almost the same color of her jumper. It should be noted she has a light dusting of freckles on her nose.

Personality:
Mahiru is an optimistic and sensible girl who is generally rather calm and unafraid to speak her mind. She initially comes off as confident, but is later revealed to have self-esteem issues. Mahiru compares her photographs to those of her mother, a famous war photographer whose career led her to be absent from home for much of Mahiru's life. Her father was a very poor parent, leaving the responsibility of the housework entirely to her.

Fears: Being fired from her job, ghosts, over-exposure in shots, her mother disapproving of her, loneliness, spiders

Goals: To surpass her mother, to get a promotion, to start a family

Background: Mahiru Koizumi, the only child of the Koizumis, which consisted of two very busy parents. Mahiru was left alone most of her childhood with her dog, Stamper. They would play around all day, Stamper chasing Mahiru around as she took pictures with a small disposable camera. School came around and she was a good girl. All of her homework would get turned in on time but nobody talked to her. All she would do is walk home by herself, her parents too busy to pick her up..Or drive her to school. She would walk to school and back, two miles from her home to the schoolhouse every day. And that was just the schedule.

The only one who would greet her when she came home was Stamper, they would play until Mahiru fell asleep. She didn't have a curfew either, which was the only perk of her parents paying no attention to her. When she was 11, her mother had to go to Vietnam to take pictures of the war. From that moment on, Mahiru wanted to be like her mother. She had an interest in photography, but now she had a goal in life. To be just like her mom.

She was now in middle school, her dog Stamper entering the 10s and she was caring for him all the same. She had no friends but her dog, her dad left her to take care of the house, do the chores, everything except pay the taxes and do the bills. A few years later when it was time to end her middle school life, her faithful dog, Stamper, had passed away... At this point, she had no one. No one to care for, no one who cared about her, and no friends...
(It's going to be longer sssuhsuhsuhsuhsu)
Extra: nah

Reactions: Jerelin
May I reserve a post?
Absolutely. Glad to have your interest!

Name: Mahiru Koizumi

Sex: Female

Appearance: Mahiru's appearance consists of an olive-green school jumper with a cream-and-orange tie, which she knots around the collar of her white uniform shirt. She is nearly always seen with a camera, which she carries on an orange shoulder strap. She wears knee-high socks in a slightly darker shade of olive green the her outfit, and her shoes are a dark shade of forest green. Directly below the opening of the socks, there is a small orange symbol. She wears her hair in a short, slightly choppy crimson bob, and her eyes are almost the same color of her jumper. It should be noted she has a light dusting of freckles on her nose.

Personality:
Mahiru is an optimistic and sensible girl who is generally rather calm and unafraid to speak her mind. She initially comes off as confident, but is later revealed to have self-esteem issues. Mahiru compares her photographs to those of her mother, a famous war photographer whose career led her to be absent from home for much of Mahiru's life. Her father was a very poor parent, leaving the responsibility of the housework entirely to her.

Fears: Being fired from her job, ghosts, over-exposure in shots, her mother disapproving of her, loneliness, spiders

Goals: To surpass her mother, to get a promotion, to start a family

Background: Mahiru Koizumi, the only child of the Koizumis, which consisted of two very busy parents. Mahiru was left alone most of her childhood with her dog, Stamper. They would play around all day, Stamper chasing Mahiru around as she took pictures with a small disposable camera. School came around and she was a good girl. All of her homework would get turned in on time but nobody talked to her. All she would do is walk home by herself, her parents too busy to pick her up..Or drive her to school. She would walk to school and back, two miles from her home to the schoolhouse every day. And that was just the schedule.

The only one who would greet her when she came home was Stamper, they would play until Mahiru fell asleep. She didn't have a curfew either, which was the only perk of her parents paying no attention to her. When she was 11, her mother had to go to Vietnam to take pictures of the war. From that moment on, Mahiru wanted to be like her mother. She had an interest in photography, but now she had a goal in life. To be just like her mom.

She was now in middle school, her dog Stamper entering the 10s and she was caring for him all the same. She had no friends but her dog, her dad left her to take care of the house, do the chores, everything except pay the taxes and do the bills. A few years later when it was time to end her middle school life, her faithful dog, Stamper, had passed away... At this point, she had no one. No one to care for, no one who cared about her, and no friends...
(It's going to be longer sssuhsuhsuhsuhsu)
Extra: nah
Looking great so far! I'm eager to see the rest of her history. The only minor qualm that I have is with her appearance. If she is 22 and has a job, is a school jumper appropriate? I'm just picky with the tiny details. Otherwise, everything is looking great. I'll give you the 100% acceptance when you have her biography finished. :)

I'm working on my post right now. Thanks for accepting Salvatore, and I'm going to actually use text colour for this RP (this is Jerelin we're dealing with, after all), so this is a major step for me that might take an extra moment of consideration.

:3

Ugh, Jerelin, you just abuse the rating system!

In all serioisness, sorry for not having a sheet up yet :T schedule has been a bit crazy. I'm at work til midnight my time. If I can keep my eyes open when I get off, that sheet will be done tonight. If not, I will drag my butt out of bed in the morning >_> <_<

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ugh, Jerelin, you just abuse the rating system!

In all serioisness, sorry for not having a sheet up yet :T schedule has been a bit crazy. I'm at work til midnight my time. If I can keep my eyes open when I get off, that sheet will be done tonight. If not, I will drag my butt out of bed in the morning >_> <_<
My rating system abuse isn't that bad.

It's alright, btw. I understand. Foxxie told me that what you had in mind is amazing (but she gave no other clues), so I am anxiously awaiting! But I can wait some more. :P I'm hoping everyone will have their sheets in by no later than Friday!

I'm close to finishing mine over here but I'm a little distracted (since I'm working), should be able to post by today or latest tomorrow.

I'm close to finishing mine over here but I'm a little distracted (since I'm working), should be able to post by today or latest tomorrow.
Perfectly fine. :) I understand distraction! Haha!

For now, the bum and the host would continue to share an increasingly prolonged and awkward stare. XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
TFW you greet each other with a staring contest.~

7403177532_2bc0af49a4_z.jpg

You never need to apologize for how you choose to survive.

Basic Profile
Name:
Nathan (Last name not provided)

Appearance:
Refer to picture above. Occassionally he would wear his hair up in a long ponytail, especially so for official event.
Personality
Cunning like a fox, a master manipulator who uses his charms to get to his means. Fierce and strong like a current, he is a determined man who allows nothing to stand in his way. As mysterious as one could be, it's difficult to read Nathan since he wears a smile on him constantly. His heavy use of scarasm and constant mocking of others made it almost impossible to discern his true thoughts.

Prefering to lurk in the background, Nathan is great at collecting information and use it to his adventure. Highly observant, he's capable of achieving feats that people might assume he's unable to do so.
Fears
  • Altophobia: Fear of Heights
  • Anuptaphobia: Fear of staying Single
  • Bufonophobia: Fear of toads
Goals
Current:
  • That 1 MILLION Dollars
Long-term:
  • To find out the mastermind behind the anniliation of his clan three years ago
Background
In the dark ages of history, there used to be a clan which dealt specifically with information gathering and exchange. They were known as the Desciphers. Feared by the dark forces and government due to the information they had.

Some might say they became complacent and one night, the entire clan's existence was wipped out by an unknown assaliant. Nathan was lucky to escape because he was dispatch out and only discovered the news when he returned.

It seems that motive for it was for the information the clan held but unbeknownst to the assaliant was crucial information was maintained in a cryptic database that only selective people held--Nathan being one of them.

Since that day three years ago, Nathan had went off the grid. He relied heavily on his skill set to survive and hoped that one day he'll able to discover the truth.
Extra
None at this point in time (to be expanded on a future date)

Reactions: DPM and Jerelin
@Sircumstance, first let me say that I love the way you have formatted your Character Sheet. It's brilliant and so organized. I may have to steal your creativity and make it my own with wonderful colors.

Second, I really enjoy your character. I am assuming that this organization is deeply underground, correct? Nathan is accepted. Feel free to post in the IC whenever you can. Since it's more of your introduction, I expect some length to it, but you don't need to go crazy. I'm glad to have you in the game. Do you have any questions?

To everyone else, I am excited to have all of you (as I have mentioned 100 times already), and I am eager to see how things turn out. Even though not everyone has a CS in at this time, I already see some potential for minor subplots that can take place within the game's timespan. *rubs hands together menacingly* I would like to have all Character Sheets in by Friday. I have a few people who have communicated their interest to me via PM, so hopefully they will make their own appearance soon. Whenever someone makes a new post in the IC, feel free to mingle and introduce your characters to each other. Nothing wrong with a little bit of shoulder-rubbing to figure out who is going to be your next victim friend.

None whatsoever at this point in time. I might lurk a little more before having Nathan make an appearance. He is a believer of being fashionably late for everything after all.

Reactions: Jerelin
How are the character sheets coming, guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.