You're Invited [CLOSED]

Have you ever played a Mafia game before?

• No, and I'm pretty confused. (Please PM me if this is your response)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome introduction to Heather, lol! I'm so interested to see where this ends up going. x3

@DPM and @Sircumstance: I've sent you both messages to your profile. Like I said there, I need to know if you're still available for the game by Midnight tonight. If not, you will lose your slot in the game and I will have to open it for other people to join. I think that's fair since I've been tagging you guys since Friday. :) So, just let me know.

Alright, so DPM is no longer with us. Don't know about Sircumstance, yet. Any ideas on who we can ask to play in our game? :)

Mah, sorry. Not interested in RPing something like this.

Name: Detective First Grade Daniel Fitzgerald Reagan

Sex: Male

Appearance:
101738_d002b.jpg

Personality:
Positive:
Loyal to those who serve good
Protective
Curious
Serious
Investigative
Difficult to manipulate

Negative:
Blunt
Stubborn
Rude
Unorthodox in terms of gathering intelligience
Easily angered

Fears: Death, especially toward his family and relatives.

Goals: Survive, Defend, Win.

Background: Daniel "Danny" Reagan is the oldest child of Frank Reagan and is an NYPD Detective First Grade at Precinct 54. Danny was a Marine in the Iraq War. He is happily married with two sons. He is old school, his hotheadedness and harsh methods of detective work sometimes gets him in trouble which his father worries about. Although he violates police procedure from time to time, he is hard on other policemen when he feels they are unprofessional or not doing their duty to its utmost. While his brother became a cop, he began to turn a little bit more darker, becoming corrupt, but not enough to take him away from his duties. He accepted briberies, extortion, and began to adopt "The, Blue Shield Of Silence" but continued to do the same duties with respect to the law.

Extra: Carries a Sig Sauer NYPD Standard Issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm coming in. Give me a second to work on the post.

Name: Detective First Grade Daniel Fitzgerald Reagan

Sex: Male

Appearance:
101738_d002b.jpg

Personality:
Positive:
Loyal to those who serve good
Protective
Curious
Serious
Investigative
Difficult to manipulate

Negative:
Blunt
Stubborn
Rude
Unorthodox in terms of gathering intelligience
Easily angered

Fears: Death, especially toward his family and relatives.

Goals: Survive, Defend, Win.

Background: Daniel "Danny" Reagan is the oldest child of Frank Reagan and is an NYPD Detective First Grade at Precinct 54. Danny was a Marine in the Iraq War. He is happily married with two sons. He is old school, his hotheadedness and harsh methods of detective work sometimes gets him in trouble which his father worries about. Although he violates police procedure from time to time, he is hard on other policemen when he feels they are unprofessional or not doing their duty to its utmost.

Extra: Carries a Sig Sauer NYPD Standard Issue.
Thanks for your interest, @ResistingTheEnlightened, but I'm not 100% sure that this RP would be for you. It would require at least 3 paragraphs per post (once a week) and that would involve a large amount of character development throughout the story. If you can show me that you can do this with an original character of your own design, I will be willing to chance my stance on the matter. :)

EDIT: After some thought, I have decided that if you provide more beef the Danny and make him more of your own character than what you see off of TV, I will also be willing to accept him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your interest, @ResistingTheEnlightened, but I'm not 100% sure that this RP would be for you. It would require at least 3 paragraphs per post (once a week) and that would involve a large amount of character development throughout the story. If you can show me that you can do this with an original character of your own design, I will be willing to chance my stance on the matter. :)

EDIT: After some thought, I have decided that if you provide more beef the Danny and make him more of your own character than what you see off of TV, I will also be willing to accept him.
Alright.

There we go! One might call that (badly recolored) picture anime. But I already got a okay for using it! And as long as it doesn't have gravity-defying natural rainbow colored hair combined with heart-shaped yellow red heterochromia eyes it isn't any different from 'drawn' non-anime pictures, no?

Name: Nina Honig

Sex: Female

Appearance:
osG9uwW.png

Personality: Always in a good mood, full of energy, optimistic and childish, Nina seems to have no worry in the world. The young adult always tries to make the best out of any situation
and her attitude and amount of positive energy she emits could be annoying for one or another pessimist. Nina finds joy in seeing other people happy and thus, she can't stand aside if unjust is done. She believes that deep down, everyone is a good person, and because of that, the woman tries to get along with everyone.

There is a great deal of things she likes, but cooking, children and sweets are most likely on top of that list, with a tie between dark chocolate and strawberries. Bordering on being a hypocrite, she has a certain dislike for money and jobs involved with making lots of it.

Fears:
Not something she would admit, Nina has a great fear of things that even just imply losing more people dear to her. Apart from that, every situation is a lesson in life, and so far no one has called her cooking disgusting yet... .

Goals Dreams:
Traveling the world, running an orphanage, traveling the world on top of a luxury cruiser as a cook, meeting prince charming, crushing capitalism, becoming ruler of the world! One would need to dedicate 3 lifetimes worth before all of Nina's dreams, and her will to live, would be crushed! Living on a day-to-day basis, actively denying the hardships of reality, one dream or another is bound to come true...probably!

Background:
Nina had a rather and ordinary happy childhood. While she may have never experienced the loving warmth of a father, as he was absent most of the time for the sake of business trips, it did give the family the virtue of not having to worry about money. In fact, her mother was a dutiful full-time housewife. If anything extraordinary it was probably the fact that Nina got along pretty well with her older sister, Anna, instead of troubling each other all the time, the sister pair rather teamed up to deliver double to trouble to those around them.

Nina enjoyed her childhood to the fullest, even with her dad just coming home once every three or so months, she never felt lonely. Not just that, besides the deeds of mischief the two of them were so proud of, the sister pair managed to get rather good grades in school too, and both of them grew up to be rather fine, but also childish, woman.

While Anna followed her fathers footsteps and started working in the same company as him, Nina dreamed of becoming a Kindergartener, and if that turned out not to be her thing, well, becoming a pasty chef was another dream. Of course, somewhere in this story something bad had to happen too, and for Nina it started with the accidental plane crash death of their father. At that time, Nina was still living with her mother, a mother which financial income completely relied on her now dead husband. Sure, the mother could have worked as some sort of babysitter or similar, but instead, an alcohol addiction followed by debts occurred, and in just two years the once lovely mother that Nina cherished, became something that the girl, deep in herself, was disgusted at.

Luckily for Nina, she still had her lovely sister. Even with the marks of corruption money put onto Anna, the older one still fulfilled her supporting role, helping the younger one to get back onto her feet. Nowadays, Nina lives in a rather rundown apartment, working in rather rundown restaurant that serves rather dubious food.

Did I scare everyone off ;w;? *All my RPs are going too slow*

Did I scare everyone off ;w;? *All my RPs are going too slow*
No, you're fine. I just haven't been able to check on anything, yet. Your character is accepted and you may post in the IC whenever you wish.

I will tag everyone later because I am in a rush now, but if you have not posted in the IC by Saturday morning, you will be kicked from the RP. A few of you have had plenty of time and have not told me of any delay.

And what about mine? I edited it.
I will accept it. I can't see where you edited it, but I just woke up so that could be just me. In any case, you seem like you want to play, so I'll allow it. :) Feel free to post in the IC whenever you are ready. Thanks!

To everyone who hasn't posted yet: I mentioned a while back that I expect your Introduction to be the longest post. So take everything into consideration while writing it. Doesn't have to be a novel and it doesn't have to be as long as anyone else's but I want you to put your best into it so I can get an idea of your style.

Is it okay if I post Saturday evening(GMT+1)? I am babysitting my niece there, basically just someone to look after her while my sis goes to a birthday. I am 7 hours ahead of your timezone so I would start writing my post around...2:00 PM your time? And depending on how much of a roll I am and considering the length I would be finished between 30 minutes to 2 or 3 hours.

Is it okay if I post Saturday evening(GMT+1)? I am babysitting my niece there, basically just someone to look after her while my sis goes to a birthday. I am 7 hours ahead of your timezone so I would start writing my post around...2:00 PM your time? And depending on how much of a roll I am and considering the length I would be finished between 30 minutes to 2 or 3 hours.
Yes, that will be perfectly alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.