You're Invited [CLOSED]

Have you ever played a Mafia game before?

• No, and I'm pretty confused. (Please PM me if this is your response)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, guys! Everyone has posted in the IC and you all know what that means!

Garrison will be leading everyone to the dining room for supper and to force everyone to get together. From there, he will allow you all to go off and do as you lease, with the instruction of opening the envelope with your character's role alone. And then the fun begins! :D

Everything will be laid out in my GM IC post which I will work on today an depending on if uni is cancelled again tomorrow, I should have it up in the next day or so. Make sure you read the post very well. I will be giving you all a lot to work with so you don't have to worry about what your character should be doing. It can also help bulk up some of your posts if you need help with that.

Special thanks to @Senpie for reminding me that I forgot a critical part of my last IC post! I didn't even give you the house layout and your roommate selection like I was going to! Yikes!

Working on that right now. I'll let you know when I have it up.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
My money on Heather x Salvatore
Funny you say that. I did it all with Random.Org and that's what happened. xD

Work it all into the post right now. As I just said, roommates were chosen with a random number generator.

Who does Gabe end up with?

Nobody. 2 people got a room to themselves and one room has 3 people.

I just updated my last IC post so it's all there. :)

Oh boy! XD He can slack all he wants and not worry about being "proper"!

It's going to be Chinese New Year over at my end so I'm going to post once today and "disappear" for two days or so before reappearing. I'm so sorry about that. I'll try to post if possible during my disappearance.

It's going to be Chinese New Year over at my end so I'm going to post once today and "disappear" for two days or so before reappearing. I'm so sorry about that. I'll try to post if possible during my disappearance.
Enjoy yourself! Thanks for the heads-up. :)

I am pretty sure Nina is the only one who would be mildly annoyed at not having to share a room, because sharing a room sounds way more fun!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Click Here for Important GM IC Post

The post above is a mandatory read. It gives you instructions for your characters and provides a posting deadline! I am tagging everyone here to make sure they know that the post is up. Miss 2 deadlines, and you're out! Once you have read it, please rate the message or just post here saying that you understand. If you won't be making the deadline, let me know sooner rather than later. You can post as many times as you would like between now and the deadline. If you have already posted, thank you.

@Rainjay, @Sircumstance, @Ouchies, @Skyswimsky, @ResistingTheEnlightened, @Foxxie, @Senpie, @Tempest, @Pastor ćhoi

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
I'll be making this deadline for sure, it just likely won't be this weekend. Tuesday (2/24) looks to be a good day for me to get something up.

Well, I am just waiting on a certain someone so I can make an appropriate response.

Have no internet. Gotta pay 400 bucks for internet and cable comp to get it back. Using BK wifi so, won't have time

To be clear, is this you dropping out? If so, that's fine and thanks for telling me.
No no, I'm interested, but the thing is, I'll have to use one of my friends phones to send a message! So I could send it sometime this week or as late as Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.