You're Invited [CLOSED]

Have you ever played a Mafia game before?

• No, and I'm pretty confused. (Please PM me if this is your response)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright everyone. It's just about time for you all to get your roles. Just got to wait for a few people. I am tagging everyone here for 2 reasons. 1.) If you've already posted, I just want to give you an update on where we are. 2.) If you haven't posted, I'm checking to make sure you're still with us and to give you a deadline. I encourage everyone to post here in the OOC so I know you're still here. I know that I've been doing this a lot, but there has been a longer delay to this game than I had originally planned.

@Tempest, @Senpie, @Foxxie, @Rainjay: Thank you all for already posting in the IC! All of your posts haven been amazing and I can't wait to see where our story is taken. Please post here when you see this so I know that you have.

@Ouchies, @Sircumstance: I still need IC posts from you. I believe that I have been particularly patient and since neither of you have told me if something has came up or not, I'm assuming that it's just a dose of procrastination and that's perfectly understandable! But I need a post from you guys now so I can get this ball rolling. I had said yesterday that I was going to be giving everyone until Saturday night to post in the IC, but since I was exhausted and forgot to tell everyone, I don't feel like that is very fair. You have until Sunday night at 8PM CST to give me an IC or let me know if you need more time. If I don't have a post from you or a legitimate excuse by 8PM CST on Sunday, I will be forced to chop you from the RP and I do not want to do that.

@Skyswimsky, @ResistingTheEnlightened: I tagged you two separately from Ouchies and Sircumstance because you have given me an update on when you should be posting. You have the same amount of time as they do to post, but I just want to let you know that your messages were recieved. Get those posts in to me as soon as you can.

In case you haven't noticed, we have the perfect number of players to officially close off the Sign-Ups! This mean that once I have the knowledge that everyone is still in, I will be sending you your roles regardless of if everyone has posted in the IC first. So, please reply to this thread ASAP so I can get the ball rolling here. :) If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Wot wot?

Killer, killer, killer *fingers crossed* You denied me the killer role last time, it shall be mine again!

mwahaha

Let the hate for the bum begin. XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm around. I'm totally ready to get my role and then miraculously survive for many rounds.

Or watch me finally be the first casualty. Only time will tell.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Senpie, @Foxxie, @Tempest, @Rainjay, @Sircumstance, @Ouchies, @ResistingTheEnlightened, @Skyswimsky:

I have sorted out the roles and know what everyone will be. Expect a PM soon with all of the details. You MUST reply to the PM. Do not reveal your role to anyone. If you have any questions, ask them within that PM. That PM is important. Do not lose it. You and I will be communicating through that for the majority of the game.

Reactions: Rainjay
Okay. I'll make an IC post but since im working, ill get it in around 11, 12, or 1 EST

Welp, the Mac of my sis was still broken, apparently she does not care. So yeah, but I am back home again and will get post up before the deadline. Though for now I enjoy my time a bit with Mahou Shoujo Simulator 2008 2014.

Just shouting out that everyone who hasn't posted has exactly 9 hours to do so.

@ResistingTheEnlightened, I am going to give you another day to post because you haven't been online today and I know you were working on a post. Plus, you have had the least amount of time to work on one. Let me know if you change your mind.

@Ouchies, I have tried to get into contact with you and I keep seeing that you've been online at various times today. That's plenty of time to let me know if something has come up or not. I'm sorry, but I am going to have to cut you from the RP. I am going to bed now, so if you have a post up by the time I wake up, I will reconsider. But I won't be taking any more excuses. It's okay if you don't want to be in this RP. I just wish you would let me know. :)

@Pastor ćhoi, welcome to our little gang. I know you haven't posted here yet, but I am tagging you and making public what I said privately. If you can get me a CS and a IC post by tomorrow and/or Tuesday, then you are more than welcome in our little group and I will send you a role once you post both things for me. :)

Name: Pastor Choi

Sex: Male

Appearance: Height: 5'10
Body shape: Slenderly toned Really should cut down on the cadbury
Attire: He's strictly a suit-and-tie motherfucker.
iphone360_36806.jpg
Personality: Pastor believes in god - but only when it suits him. He's a charmer, a talker, a man so immersed in his role as a holyman that he changed his first name to pastor, so that all who would address him would know him on his terms; a lameass tactic straight out of the book of Mr T. He's got some love for the flock and his students, no doubt, but he loves what they can do for him so much more. Pastor's a charitable man; he can afford to be one, for money is not the core sin of his life...

No, he's not a pedophile. I think.

Fears: Irrelevance, exposure of his indiscretions, dying without a legacy, muslims, lesbians, dolphins

Goals
Pastor has gotten everything he has the nerve to ever want; the problem now is keeping his little empire in check. He's here on a little publicity stunt for his church, to win the 1 million and offer them to a charity -final approval by him, of course- of his flock's choice. Failing victory, he'll offer to generously donate twice that amount out of his own bank account. What could go wrong?

Background:
Pastor Choi is a korean-born professor, christian theologian and, of course, pastor. He joined the Presbyterian church of korea in his teens, cos he wanted to chase sheltered skirts, only to be hooked by the 'qualities' of the community. As a young man he spent much of his time in bible study, evangelism, and prayer meetings. He doesn't really recall the definitive point where he stopped believing because there isn't one haha, but he does remember vividly the kind of power a man with the right set of beliefs and the right way of talking can wield.

He pursued theological studies, eventually earning both a Bachelor in Theology and a Masters in Divinity. He participated in mission and teaching, lectured in theology, and served campus fellowships. Eventually, he founded the Choi College of Theology, along with the Choi Church of choiness. It's real big now, like a puffer fish on steroids, and the establishment of the LA branch means he's in the states a lot more than usual. Ni Hao.

@Ouchies Great Introductory Post! :) In case people are confused, she and I spoke privately about her posting and we have come to an understanding.She is still going to be with us. :) [I'm sorry if I got the gender wrong. Please correct me if need be.]

@ResistingTheEnlightened I need your post tonight.

@Pastor ćhoi I need your post ASAP also. :)

This RP is officially CLOSED!

@ResistingTheEnlightened, did you mean Garrison instead of Salvatore in your post? I'm also very glad that you have posted. Next time, try to give me a little bit more in the posts, alright? At least a paragraph or so more. :) Shoot for 3!

All we need is @Pastor ćhoi to post in the IC and then we can fully begin the game. :3

Yeah, gimme a few hours. I'll get it up once I'm home.

Sorry, Garrison!... I'll do it mext time!

Status
Not open for further replies.