Your Pokémon Life RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was then that there was a dim light visible in the darkness of the cave. Like a million eyes peering through the darkness. There was a slight green tint to them, then, the room was suddenly filled with light for a split moment, as a flash of light filled the room. Shortly revealing the cause of all this... There, towering over all the Pokemon at 16' tall, was the legendary Pokemon ... Zygarde! It's black and green scales shone in the flash of light. Then, the ceiling above them crumbled slightly, and finally, the room was lit fully to show the gigantic Pokemon. It stared at the group, awaiting a reaction.

[This may or may not be my last post for the night.]

Amber reached Gjinku, then realized she didn't know what to do. Then, she saw Zygarde. "Zygarde. We're sorry for disturbing you, but could you please heal Gjinku?" She didn't know if he had the power, but it was worth a shot. She didn't know what she would do if Gjinku died. She started to sob, for she cared about the little guy. "Gjinku, Gjinku wake up. Gjinku..."

The view of Gkinku's accident paralyzed Ren. He couldn't believe what had happened. Ren tríes to run towards him but his legs would move. It felt like they were frozen. Then the lights started appearing and Ren's attention turned to it. The huge Pokémon appeared before them. Ren's eyes glared at the Pokémon. Ren, although scared, stood straight up ready for anything.

Jinx-Gu floated around the cave after awakening from his slumber. Everything felt a bit odd today for him and somewhat noisy as the screams, or well perhaps not screams but the sobbing of something in the background. He floats closer as his eyes peer through the darkness and then just as he notice something really big blocking his view the room is lit up and temporarily blind him "Ouchie ....bright... bright..." he whines and soon as he shakes his head and his vision is clear he see a bit pokémon in company of several smaller ones. "Hmmm it seems crowed today... who might you be?. Oh I'm... uhm... J... jinx-Gu... yeah Jinx-Gu. " he said as he thought hard about it and that name was the only thing he could really recall in his mind.

Amber believed that Gjinku had awoken, and she thought he was talking. How could he not remember them? "Jinx-gu? You aren't Jinx-gu, You're Gjinku. Come on, snap out of it! We're your family. I'm Amber... Come on, remember!" This was almost worse. If he didn't remember, then it was as if all their time had been a dream. If he didn't know, then everything was wrong. Oh, why. Why! It should have been me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jinx-Gu tilted his head slightly he pondered hard about the responce from the pokemon that he were behind in his floating. "Gjin-Ku?... What a odd name. And Snap out of what exactly?... am I'm a Twig or something?... Snapping sounds painful. Is it really possible for me to snap?... " he said and nodded slightly. "And your more of a gray purple than Amber... but if you want to be called that I'm not one who should complain" he replied and looked towards the others. "Oooh your my family?... wow, I truly have weird looking fellas as my family. So my name is Gjinku.. hmm, well if that what I'm called I guess that's what I'm called... So who's the bloody little fella your holding?" the misdrevious said as he looked over her shoulder.

Glancing up at the Misdreavus, Amber sighed. "I'm sorry, I thought... I thought it was Gjinku talking... Your ams can be Jinx-gu, since that's what you introduced yourself as. Gjinku is this 'bloody little fella.' Anyway, I'm sorry. There's nothing for you to snap out of." Amber was so sad. Her little buddy was so hurt, and so still. "Gjinku." she whispered into his normally white and black fur, though it was now ripped and stained with red.

Jinx-gu nodded a bit as h tried to understand but didn't quite get it after all. "So, I was not talking and I am not Gjinku?... so that means... that your not my family?" he said as he thought hard about it, he then looked a bit sad. "Oh that's really sad... " he said and floated over the look at Gjinku with a concerned expression. "So this Gjinku of yours?... is he sick?... he dosen't look like he's feeling very well" he said nodding slightly as he couldn't really see the problem even if the creature obviously had been impaled and was a bloody mess.

Ren snapped out of his trance. The large Pokémon seemed to be still. "That was odd, it's not doing anything now." He takes this chance to go where Amber and Gjinku are. He runs to get there fast. "Amber! This is terrible.." a tear drops from Ren's eye. He then is startled by the Misdrevious. "Where did you come from?"

Jinx-Gu starred at Ren as the pokémon quickly approached them. Yet couldn't really understand what was up with the pokémon as it was in such rush, but something was terrible and it then asked where Jinx-Gu came from. "From Beyooooond the graaaaave!...." he found himself answering to his amussment, he didn't really know why it was that funny but somewhat it had a eeriee ring of truth to it.

The massive Pokemon stirred. It's scales flashed in a pattern similar to a computer processing, making a strange beeping noise as they did. It looked down at the now-dead Gjinku, understanding the situation in it's fullness.
"It would seem a made a miscalculation... Chances of Pokemon's death while landing should have been 0%... It appears instead it was 1%. How unfortunate." It then turned to Amber as she lay down near the body of Gjinku, Zygarde's six hexagonal eyes peered down as it brought it's head in close to the body "I am sorry, but I'm afraid your friend is dead....and it is more than likely that spirit is theirs." It then pulled back and looked towards Ren "You, one who does not fear me...Tell me, why are you not intimidated?" The voice of the legendary Pokemon was cold and seemingly uncaring, but the meaning behind seemed more curious than anything else.

"D- dead? Then... Jinx-gu used to be Gjinku?" Amber still didn't quite get it. If Gjinku died and became Jinx-gu, how did he not remember his old life? Amber slowly came to understand, and when she did, things were only slightly better then they had been before. Though he might not remember his old life, Jinx-gu would still have the same personality, right? Then Amber thought of something, though she kept it to herself for the moment. If Zygarde had a miscalculation, did that mean he caused the accident in the first place?

Ren looked back to the huge Pokémon as it stirred. The lights and sound coming from the Pokémon seemed bizarre, and Ren couldn't understand what was going on. "I was afraid at first, but now I see that I have to be strong. Not just for me but for my teammates also." Ren stands up from being beside Gjinku and Amber. "If you cannot revive our friend. Then you must tell us what all of this is about."

Zygarde looked on. "Very well... Yes, I did bring you here to my cave. For a good reason as well. I can assume you were aware of the earlier lights and tremors? Those were another pair of legendary pokemon. Xerneas and Yveltal. They have entered what you might call a.... War. One would think Xerneas would win easily? But instead, due to the much greater number of his followers, Yveltal is winning. I desire this war ends, lest the whole world go up in flames I alone cannot defeat them. So, I ask you, young ones, to join me."

Amber was so mad. How dare he! "Why? Why should we help you, and how would we even be able to? After, after what just happened, you expect us to jump in and risk our lives for some low down, miserable, cowardly creature who has been hiding for years? When you can't do it, you expect us to bend over backwards for you? 'Oh, yes, you majestic, beautiful master, of course I will do whatever you want!'" She couldn't believe it. How stupid was he?

Ren listens to what Zygarde says but before he can say anything, Amber begins to angrily yell at the Pokémon. He could understand why Amber would be mad and the confusion she was in. He too felt that way at this point. "This is all too confusing." His tone is soft and slow. "This seems like an extreme measure to ask us to complete this task. None of us are at a level to go against those creatures. Also, why is it that you can't do it? Are they that strong? We have already lost a member. If we do this, then we will surely die." Ren is now rambling every thought that comes to his mind. H4 us unsure of what to do.

Zygarde paused a moment, first taking in Amber's words, then Ren's. He turned to Ren. "It is not that I expect merely this party to defeat them. I am no fool to your current strength. I simply desire your support, along with that of any pokemon you encounter and befriend. And to answer your question, yes they ARE that strong. Xerneas alone could easily defeat me with her typing, and Yveltal is immune to my strongest attack thanks to his flight. What I am asking is not that you fight this pair alone, but that you spread my cause to those who would listen." He then backed away from Ren, letting his words sink in. This was followed by him making strange beeping noises as his scales flashed. The scales then turned red and he turned to Amber "Now...You....You would bellow your anger towards me? I will not be demeaned by a mere child, I may not be strong enough to defeat the leaders of this war alone...But do not forget that I am still hundreds of times stronger than you child. I will not tolerate such insolence twice. I do not wish pain, hurt or any of that upon you, but disrespect me so greatly again, and I will not hesitate to punish you."

Ren listens carefully to the words of the great Pokémon. He doesn't say anything for a moment. His thoughts begin to process and understand the situation. "This makes sen--" He starts to say but is then interrupted by Zygarde's loud discipline towards Amber. At this point Ren becomes a bit frightened. Oh man.. his voice alone is scary. But knowing the way Amber was feeling at this moment, Ren guessed that Amber might not be able to comprehend what Zygarde is saying.

A sudden burst of confidence courses through Ren's body. I need to be strong for Amber right now. Gjinku's death has her on the edge and Zygarde's words, although sensible, will not make it better. All of a sudden Ren yells, "Stop!" And has a short pauses before continuing. This time his tone is a bit above conversational. "Zygarde, please forgive us for our behavior. As unexperienced as we are, this a huge favor for us to be able to completely understand. But we will accept this task and do our best to fulfill it." Ren then walks to Amber and stands beside her prepared for the response of the legendary Pokémon.
@That0nePasta @Mei-Mei-Mei @Doopliss @PhantomPlazma @Iatos

Amber was angry, but she knew that continuing to argue would result in more heartache for her family. Amber lost her harsh gaze and tone, looking instead remorseful. "I'm sorry Zygarde... You're right. That was no way to behave, especially now. Please forgive my error." Amber didn't mean her words. She knew that she was technically legendary, and one day, her might would surpass that of this worm. Then she would make it pay. For now, though, she ha to be cautious. She bowed to Zygarde. Even if it seemed courteous and respectful, it was only to ensure that the fury in her eyes wasn't seen.

Zygarde stopped and listened to the small Pokemon. His words rang true, and the young legendary was remorseful, or so she had tried to act, Zygarde's gaze caught every detail of her muscle and bodily actions that she was lying through her teeth, but he didn't act upon it. "I am...relieved." A small hiss of breath left the Pokemon's mouth. "I was afraid wrath over the death of a friend might prevail here... I am truly sorry for your friend. It was my error that caused it...Now... I obviously don't plan on sending you all out unprepared for what you might face. I...will train you. I have gathered knowledge of this world, the Pokemon within it, and everything that can be learned without entering the spotlight. This training will go on until I feel you are ready. I will go and prepare the training area, I will return when it is finished, and you may begin training whenever your company feels prepared." The giant pokemon turned around at that, and without another word, began boring through the earth behind him, creating a tunnel. Not long after he began digging, he was gone, and only the faint sound of his digging could be heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.