Your Pokémon Life RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching as Zygarde left, Amber felt relieved. He seemed to have forgiven her, and he truly didn't mean to kill Gjinku. However, she couldn't let it go- not yet. Amber closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them. "Ren... We have to bury him. We can't just leave him here..." Amber finally let go of Gjinku, having held onto his limp form for the whole time. She now knew that if she felt danger, she couldn't keep it to herself. I knew something was going to happen... Why didn't I warn him? Why?

Jinx-gu starred at all of them one by one as he moved around the room, all of this was very confusing indeed and he couldn't comprehend even a bit of it even if he tried. "Wait... So I am not Gjinku?... but Gjinku is dead and is me... Does that mean I'm dead?... " he said as he tried to get a sense of the situation yet floated up to Zygarde. "So if this is your cave... and this cave is my home... does that mean your my dad?... hmm... somehow I think you gained weight... But I will support my family. You can count on me dad... I will uhm... help you do whatever you need to do" he said bravely.

Ren watches as Zygarde tunnels away. He sighs at the relief of nothing worse happening. He looks back at Amber. "Yes, we should. It would be the respectful thing to do." Then he looks at Jinx-gu. "Can you tell us anything that you remember about yourself?"

Status
Not open for further replies.