Your Pokémon Life RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ren thinks to himself before the battle starts. Dark and steel? This isn't good. Especially with the moves that I know right now. But I have to give it my best. He nods his head and gets into his battle position. They now stand a few feet away from each other.

{Ren's Trace copies Orpheus' Defiant Ability}
Ren prepares for his first attack by putting his hands in the air and closing his eyes. "Ready..Go" He lowers his hands and open his eyes as he says this. His shadow rushes behind Orpheus. The attack extends Ren's shadow at a quick movement behind the opponent. Once the shadow is behind the opponent, the user suddenly appears behind the opponent too. Ren is now behind Orpheus and swings his hands in order to hit Orpheus in the back.

Orpheus watches as the Ren's Shadow extends, then feels Ren hit him in the back. Orpheus is kocked forward with the impact, he then rolls and stands up quickly. "My turn." Suddenly, Orpheus became impossibly fast, so fast that he could catch a pokemon being absorbed by a pokeball. Orpheus had used Pursuit, tackling Ren.

Ren's eyes couldn't even keep up with the speed that the move Pursuit possessed. His stance from hitting Orpheus hadn't even changed before getting hit by Pursuit. He gets thrown backwards as the tackling impact hits him and lands on the ground away from Orpheus. The attack dealt more damage than Ren imagined, probably due to his low defense. What can I do? My confusion will have no effect on him and I can't use Growl since his Defiant Ability will just counter it. I guess have no other choice. He gets up and prepares another shadow. Once done he launches the attack at Orpheus following the same procedure as last time.

When they arrived at the clearing, Amber slowed to a walk, then stopped. "Thank you for joining me. It's nice to have a running partner." She watched Gjinku to make sure he was all right, then bent down and formed a snowball. Holding it out for him to see, she paused, then playfully threw it at him, watching the powdery snow break apart and cling to his fur. She laughed, then bent down to make another.

Orpheus watched as the shadow extended once more for an attack. He prepared himself for the hit, and when he felt it contact, he spun around, and made a stance prepared for one more attack.

Shade was flying through the forest exploring it and occasionally doing tricks in the air "I have to admit leaving home may have been the best decision I've ever made" Shade said to himself happily. Then he stopped flying "But then again it has been pretty lonely out here...maybe I'll meet someone soon" he said to himself hopingly. After Shade said that he started flying again until he was at a cave "Oh a cave..I wonder what's inside." Shade entered the cave and then he heard the sound of fighting and was curious of who was fighting but fearing that they might attack him he flew out of the cave and continued flying until he was at a clearing where he saw 2 pokemon. He was curious who these pokemon were but didn't know if they were friendly so he hid behind a tree and watched them.

Gjinku smiled up to Amber when she thanked him, blushing slightly he knew he had done little to be thanked for compared to her. "Of course I love running " he said and watched as she as she bent down to make a snow ball which made him tilt his head slightly, however when she threw it at him he flinched a bit and was surprised. For a while he stood there in surprise wondering what just had happened, it did not really hurt or anything... it was mostly just a bit of a surprise. "Huh?..." he said surprised as he didn't' really know how to react on the matter, nobody had thrown snowballs at him before

Amber giggled at his surprise. "This is a snowball. I've seen other Pokemon throw them at each other, so I thought it would be fun." Instead of throwing the newly made snowball at Gjinku, she rolled it to him, giving him a chance for revenge. She then began to play in the snow, leaving footprints behind her and effectively ruining the perfect surface.

Ren now faces Orpheus after he spun around and they are within arms reach. He was surprised that Orpheus had not instantly attacked back. But the battle is still going so he had no other choice but to use another Shadow Sneak. The close range between them allows the move to hit quicker unless something were to interfere the attack. So without further hesitation, Ren uses Shadow Sneak again.
@Nocturne997

Gjinku starred at Amber for a while as she rolled the ball of snow to him. Then he reached his head down to pick it up with his mouth, it was cold however water slowly started filling his mouth. Wiggling his tail slightly he tried to throw the ball but fell forward with surprise as it got stuck in his fangs. "Uhm... I see, not so easy is it... he mumbled to himself

Orpheus watched Ren's body movements closely, waiting. Then, the instant he showed signs of an attack, Orpheus shot around him and hit him in the back. Orpheus had used Sucker Punch. After hitting him, Orpheus ran around to face Ren's front.

Amber saw that Gjinku couldn't throw the snowball and felt embarrassed. Of course it was hard. He didn't have any arms. Thinking quickly, Amber flopped over in the snow, leaving a large print behind. As she rose to her feet, she looked back at her mark. A snowmew! Feeling happy, Amber rushed back to Gjinku, not noticing the snow that still covered her back. "Do you wanna play, or should we head back?"

Gjinku wiggled his tail still and smiled to Amber as he certainly was in no rush anywhere
"I guess we play more~ he yipped happily and leaped at a snow pile before Vanishing in a plof as the snow submerged him. A bit later he plopped back up and shook off rapidly while laughing, he rolled around in the snow while kicking enough to paddle forward. He then stopped as he bumped into Ambers tail, and a second later as he noticed it sway he latched onto it unintentionally. He bit rather hard, but soon let go as he tasted a slight trail of blood in his mouth "Oh my im so sorry..." he said and tucked his tail between his legs and dipped with his head.[/COLOR]

Yelping in pain, Amber's eyes flashed slightly, and she rose a few inches off the ground."Why did you- Ow!" Amber was angry, but she knew she would regret hurting Gjinku's feelings. It wasn't as if he had done it on purpose. It was probably a Poochyena thing. Amber took a deep breath, and she returned to normal. She tried to smile, though it probably didn't calm him down. "It's all right. Just, try to avoid that in the future. Here, lets keep playing." With that, Amber pushed Gjinku into the snow and jumped into another snow drift, creating a tunnel. She popped up a few feet ahead, then jumped back in to repeat the process.

Gjinku watched in silence, however a closer look would reveal that he was shaking. It was not cold that bit him, it was fear and shock, frim having seen even a faint trail of blood on his saviors tail. He knew he had hurt her and now he was afraid, too afraid to act.

A new day of adventure was waiting to unfold for the team, although none of them were aware of the future outcomes. They had all found areas to sleep. The sleeping areas were specially made by each Pokemon in order to stay warm during the cold, harsh nights. They all slept restfully considering the weather conditions.

The sun has started rising giving small amounts of heat to the areas it touched with its rays. It seemed like the weather conditions were clearing up and showing predictions of calmness from snow. The sky is clear and the sun is fully risen. The bright light awoke the sleeping Pokemon and they all curiously looked up. They felt as if they were in another area since the view changed rapidly from harsh snow to clear sunny skies.

Then all of a sudden they felt a large rumble, almost like an earthquake. The Rumble made their bodies shake and some even fell to the ground. After the mysterious rumble stopped, they all looked around and were confused. They were sure it was an earthquake but nothing had been damaged. The area was intact and no one was hurt. The ones who had fallen stood up and the other were still looking around and confused. Then beams of various colored lights started shining north of where the group stood. It was very mysterious. The various colors kept flashing with some pauses of very bright whiteness. Then everything stopped. The team stood still, waiting for more strange occurrences but nothing happened. After a while, they gathered up but everyone was speechless, they just looked back at each waiting for someone to say something.

Ren's mind kept having several thoughts about what he should say but nothing came up that would help with the mysterious situation. He was disturbed and puzzled by all this that he started rubbing his head. He continued to look at the other Pokemon to see if they had anything to say about it.

@PhantomPlazma @Nocturne997 @Doopliss @That0nePasta @Iatos

Orpheus looked around "What the heck was that? Felt like some poor soul just got hit with a Magnitude level 10! But those weird lights tell us otherwise." He looked around at the groups faces. "Well, we can't just stand here dumbfounded! I say we go check it out! Who's with me!" The Dark-Type pokemon held up his sword in the air, waiting for the others to respond to him.

Reactions: Lunar❖Franco
Gjinku gasped and fell over as th ground startd shaking and no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get back up due to not feeling right yet. However as it stopped he managed to get to his paws but were a bit dizzy from the shake. SHakking his head a bit he continued to lay there to get a clue of what really had happened. "Wha... was that?" he whimpered as he pushed himself up and tucked his tail between his legs.

Ren looks at Orpheus as he is the ffirst one to speak. After he finishes talking, Ren says, "Yes, I agree. We should check out what happened. Someone may be in danger!" A smile appears on Ren's face and he excitedly raises his hand in the air to join Orpheus. His attention then turns to Gjinku. He looks at the Pokémon with caring face and says to him with a soothing but encouraging voice, "Hey, don't worry. As long as we stick together, we'll be fine. Now won't you join us in our hand/sword raising by raising your paw?"
@Iatos @Nocturne997
(I'm not sure if @Doopliss @PhantomPlazma @That0nePasta are still in this RP. If they don't respond soon, we'll move on with us three.)

Amber felt the shaking and was alarmed. "Right. We need to check it out." She didn't know why, but Amber was sure something terrible had happened. Amber raised her hand(paw) in acceptance, knowing that she would feel guilty otherwise. She had started to grow comfortable with these other Pokemon, and she didn't want to be left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.