Your Pokémon Life RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gjinku looked to the others but quickly lowered his head and ears as he kept his tail tucked in between his legs. Gjinku had lost a lot of his courage after being out cold for so long, and now was unsure about danger. " uhm...i dunnu..." he said as he hesitated.

Ren smiles at Amber as she joined in the idea to check what had happened. "Awesome! We'll need all the back up we can get, just in case." His attention then turns to Gjinku. His voice turns soft but also encouraging. "Don't worry, we'll be extra careful to not run into extreme danger. And the more support we have, the less chance of anything happending to us."
@Nocturne997
@Iatos @Doopliss @PhantomPlazma
@That0nePasta

Amber smiled at Gjinku. "You really are helpful, and besides, If we don't know what that was, we cannot prepare to face it if it's dangerous. It could come here, so we need to be safe." She knew he was still unsure, but she didn't know what to do about it. His confidence was down, and she knew it was probably from the biting incident.

Orpheus turned to Gjinku. "Oh come on bud, you can't go cowering in a corner about something that MIGHT be dangerous, because no matter what you do, one day something dangerous WILL come, and if you've already faced danger before, you'll be ready!" Orpheus obviously wasn't one for the Touchy-Feely stuff, hejust said things as they were, which could be both good or bad. Brutal Honesty is a tricky thing.

Gjinku looked at the others as they tried to encourage him. He could somehow ffeel all of their emotions flow right from their words and seep into his veins like the furious storm that awaited a buildup. Starring to his paws for a moment he thought he could see his reflection in the floor, and what he could see was that he was indeed not a mouse. 'Is this me?... the one who run away when all my friends fight?... is this me who cower in fear when everyone put themselves in danger?... '" he thought and shut his eyes for a moment, he then shook his head slightly. 'No!... I'm not a coward, and I'm not one who abandons his friends!....I'll fight to the bitter end!... And charge towards my future with no regrets!... I AM GJINKU!... The Mightyena!.... Well Poochyena now... But I have my Pride!... To the FUTURE!... AND TO HELL IF IT COMES TO CLAIM ME!" he shouted in his own mind as his built up his confidence as his feelings along with the feelings of his friends burned inside him like a fiery storm set ablaze by their combined emotions. "COUNT ME IN!... TO BATTLE! UNTIL VICTORY OR DEATH!... NO REGRETS! NO SURRENDER!.... AWUUUUUUUU!" he said sticking his paw in the air as he howled totally psyched.

"Awesome!" Ren shouts excitedly. "This is going to be great. Our first adventure as a team." Ren's eyes are held wide open as he looks at his teammates. His facial expression is joy as he imagines the adventure ahead of them.

Orpheus laughed "Now THATS what I'm talking about! Let's do this!" He paused a moment and looked towards where the lights had come from. "I figure we start by going that way."

Amber smiled at he team, pleased that they were all going. "Well, let's get to it, then." She set off towards their destination, towards whatever trials may lay ahead.

Ren follows Orpheus' suggestion and starts walking towards the assigned direction. He has a smile on his face as he walks. "So what do ya'll think could have happened?" He asks the group trying to make conversation. "It sure was a different and odd sight. It could just have been two Pokémon battling."

"I don't know. It was awfully large to have been a battle. Most Pokemon are too tired to battle at this time of year, anyway. That felt too... unnatural to be Pokemon." Amber didn't know what it was. All she knew was that she had felt uneasy since it had occurred.

Orpheus walked along side Ren "Well, seeing as to how massive that was, those were either two REALLY strong pokemon or this was more than just a one-on-one battle." He shrugged "Whatever the case is, were gonna find out soon anyway, so speculation will only do so much."

"Good point." He tells both Orpheus and Amber. "Hmm.." Ren keeps wondering to himself. He starts to look around as he continues walking towards the place of interest. Then he realizes that the commotion had distracted them from noticing the immediate change of weather. What had been harsh snow and cold, is now warm, clear, sunny skies. Ren begins laughing softly. "I can't believe we haven't even noticed!" He exclaims while still laughing. Ren doesn't understand why he is laughing, it could be out of nervousness because he didn't really think it was that funny. After a while of trying to calm down, he continues talking. "Look at the sky and around you. The weather is warm and it isn't snowing. How weird is that?"
@Nocturne997 @Iatos @Doopliss

Last edited:
"Perhaps someone used Sunny Day? But it would have to be many strong Pokemon for it to have this large of an effect." Amber still was uneasy, but they were getting close. Whatever was going on, they would know in a short while.

Gjinku charged ahead after his speak of courage. Feeling inspired he would seek out and discover what all this was about at the cost of his own life. However he also knew enough to exercise caution he were no fool after all things considered. Yet he were in a haste to get there as quickly as possible to find things out and he didn't spend to much time pondering about details such as sunshine or rain. He barked whenever the others slowed down and tried to encourage them too keep their speed up as they really didn't have all day to get where they wanted.... or maybe they had, but it still didn't mean that they had to be so slow about it.

Laughing at Gjinku's impatience, Amber was almost at ease. Almost. She still wasn't sure about this. Something bad was going to happen- she felt it. They were almost there. They were only 100 yards away from the loud noise, and every step closer was difficult. Finally, they were at the site where the ground shaking originated from.

Ren kept thinking to himself the whole way there. At some points he would be so caught up in thought that he would barely take steps. Then he would snap out of it when Gjinku barked. Ren wasn't so sure about this, now that there were very close to the area. He could also sense the worriness of the others, but he knew that he had to stay strong. His heart starting beating faster and faster the closer they got. Until they finally got the right and he took a big gulp.

It was then that the ground shook violently right beneath them. But it did not shake as if it were an attack. No...This was more...natural. As if something were digging through the ground beneath them. The source of the shaking seemed to go in a circle around them. Then, everything was still, for a moment, it almost seemed it could have been a dream. Then...

Click....creak.....Crack...CRASH.
The ground beneath the party gave way, with a drop into a pit that suddenly curved as if it were a slide. The slide led down to a large, open cavern. It was pitch black in the cavern. But it was warm, and dry.

Ren became incredibly suprised when the ground began to shake violently, as he had just got done gulping. "Wh- what is that?" He asks nervously, not really hopi to find out. Then all of a sudden he feels the ground crumble beneath him and the others. "What!" His body courses on the slide as he falls to the pit. He ends up belly down on the ground. "Oh man, that was rough." He lifts his head and then his body. "What's going on?"

Gjinku barked on happily, at least until the ground vanished beneath his feet after that he howled in terror as he fell down a hole. Falling... soon to skid down the slide towards where he didn't know. Around and around until everything became dark and he hit something that broke his slide. Yet as he wiggled his paws he realized that they didn't touch the floor at all, confusion struck him... followed by a numbing pain . He could hardly breathe and as his eyes adjusted he realized the warm liquid flowing down his paws were his own blood. He looked back, saw a pointy cliff needle on both sides on his body. Then he coughed before fading away from it all as he had been impaled to the background wall.

When the ground fell away, Amber tried desperately to use her powers for good, but she wasn't strong enough. I knew something bad would happen! When she landed on the ground below, she was dazed for a moment, but she then shook herself out of it. Glancing around to see if everyone was all right, she saw Gjinku on the ground. "Gjinku!" She rushed over, guilty. If I wouldn't have told him to come, this wouldn't have happened! I knew it, and I came anyway. It's all my fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.