Your Pokémon Life RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritardando looks apologetic "It's alright..." he said to Amber he hoped his words would help reassure her. He watched Orpheus for a moment taking in what he was saying and doing, he didn't mind sleeping in the holes for he slept in dens anyway back home. He heard Ren shift back into sitting position and he watch him. He sniffed the air and the sudden urge to run away washed over but he stood firm despite his legs shaking involuntarily.

But when the newcomer approached he let out a shaky breath, he hadn't expected to see a Poochyena. "I guess you can say that..." Ritardando squeaks

Surprised at the other Pokemon, Amber let out a small laugh. "Yes, we are kind of a mixed group, though I'm not sure we are a pack." She smiled in what she hoped was a reassuring way. She wrapped her tail lightly around Gjinku, pulling him closer. "Don't be shy. We won't bite."
She wanted to make the Poochyena calm, but she probably wasn't doing a good job.

Gjinku was rather surprised when the much larger pokémon approached him, he had noticed that he had somewhat seemingly scared the Eevee and now he was afraid of what the big one intended to do to him. Now his own legs was quivering a bit as he tried to back off and wanted to run away, but bbefore that he felt the big pokémons tail sweep around him and pull him close. He was frightened but as the large pokémon spoke so nicely he felt himself calm down a bit. It was new and strange, but the scary part suddenly were fading away rapidly. Yet thought the Mewtwo might have told him that they wouldn't bitem he couldn't be very certain himself... he was a biting type pokémon after all. "Uhm... Thank you?..." he said a bit uncertain, it was still very odd to be having someone's tail around him like that... especially a stranger. "I... I'm Gjinku... " he said ears droppin ga bit in a mixed shyness and confusion.

Ritardando calmed slightly when he watched Amber drape her tail over Gjinku. "I'm Ritardando...." he said softly with a slight smile the Eevee flicked his tail as he sat down his tail pressed against the stump of his back leg. "Sorry if I seemed frighten' by you...I thought you were gonna attack." he said.

Ren gets surprised as the Poochyena steps out of the grass. Instead of getting defensive, Ren stays seated in order to not cause tension. He knew that he was not up for another battle. As the Poochyena walks towards them, Ren wonders about what he might want. He listens closely to what the Poochyena says and assumes that it means no harm. As the Poochyena baffles to try and get his words out, Ren tríes to make sense of what he is saying. He didn't want to say anything either, so he let Ritardando and Amber talk to the Poochyena. Ren decides to sit patiently and watch as everything happens.

Laxer was actually asleep while this was going on and woke up when he heard the three pokemon talking and awakened and yawned. "What's going on?" he asked after he woke up. "And who's that?" he said when he saw Gjinku. He then walked up to Gjinku "Hi I'm Laxer and who are you?" he asked Gjinku.

Gjinku looked over to the evve as the creature introduced himself, he nodded slightly and smiled back ot hi, "Ri... tar... Ritar, yeah rest is too long... can I call you that? " he asked wit ha rather innocent smile followed by a few wags of his tail. He found the Eevee a bit funny, he himself wouldn never admit his fear to an potential foe, even thought they might now kinda start being friends and all... it was stil lodd no matter how he turned on it. He then looked to Ren whom seemed to just sit silently and tilted her head but didn't decide t say anything as he didn't want t odisturb the other pokémon. And lastly he looked to the one who introduced himself as Laxer "Uhm Gjinku... I'm Gjink" he replied with a nod.

Amber unwrapped her tail from Gjinku. Her eyes watched the others as they welcomed this newcomer. So strange. They just accepted it without a fight. Why? Why would they be so trusting? It made no sense. With all of this danger, they shouldn't be so naive. Then she realized that they trusted it because she did. It's because they thought she was "legendary". They just went with her, not thinking to question her decision. Shaking away these thoughts, she spoke to the Laxer. "It's alright. He walked up, and we've been talking for a bit." She smiled at his stuttering, finding his innocence cute.

The sun completely sets by the time the group finishes meeting each other. The moon now hangs high in sky streaming a dim light at the group. Ren stares up at the sky and watches the moon shine aover him. First day of training and it's been very eventful. I could get used to living like this. I never realized how wonderful the outdoors could be since I spent most of my time inside the house. A cold breeze then rolls around the group. Ren takes deep breath as he seems to have gotten used to the cold weather. Not far from them, a group of Ledyard shift around the trees gathering leaves in order to make their nest. The sound of the others talking drifts off into Ren's mind as proceeds to lay on the ground and stare at the moon.

Gjinku looked towards the sky as day turned into night, he always thought that it was a wonder-filled event that happened each cycle of day and night. The Sun would rest and the moon would continue to glow in its place given a strong calming light as the night fell on the land. "Oh my, Times flies huh... " he said and yawned slightly before stretching out. He was after all really not a night creature at all, and as evening fell he grew weary and tired. This was problematic however, he had still not found a place to stay for the night and he couldn't risk sleeping somewhere potentially dangerous.

Orpheus poked his head out of the hole he was in. "Say, Gjinku was it? You wanna use my hole? I can sleep in the trees. Dark types gotta look out for eachother right?" He climbed out of the hole and stood near it.

Gjinku looked to the Pawniard and took a step back, however weird using someone's 'hole' sounded in his mind the apperance of the pokémon in general threw him off a bit. "uuuuhmmmm... Thanks... " he said not sure what to really say about it, if the other one didn't want to use a place it certainly didn't seem so good, not to mention it could still be dangerous. "And where might that be?" he asked, wondering if it was something to be curious about.

Realizing that they were all going to sleep soon, Amber stretched, then turned to the others. "Can everyone get to their homes safely? Because I can help you get there." She didn't really care at the moment, but it would be a good way to find where they all lived. Besides, they might pass by some berries on the way, and She still needed to fill up her food storage.

(I'm going to fast forward time and let's pretend that everyone fell asleep @Doopliss @PhantomPlazma @latos @That0nePasta @Nocturne997)
After a wild and exhausting night, the group lays on the ground sound asleep. At a bird's eye view angle, the scenery would seem as if they were all attacked and are now fainted. They are all scattered around from one laying on the ground to another sleeping in a hole. The sunrise begins, yet again alerting the wild daytime Pokémon of the start of the day. The first Crack of light shines bright around the now ending darkness. This seemed to be a routine within the area. Ren starts turning and twitching as his sleep cycle is on the verge of ending and his stomach rumbled.

Laxer was awakened by the sound of a stomach rumbling and figured out that he was hungry as well and searched in his fur for food and saw that he still had 3 apples and 1 berry but he knew that that was not enough for everybody so he decided to go out looking for food and left a message in the dirt saying that he has gone looking for food for everyone.

Waking up and seeing the message, Amber smiled, then sighed. He was always so hungry. She realized that it was a smart Idea, and she left her own note, then went to forage as well. She went over to the river and scanned for pond weed. It wasn't the best tasting, but It would fill a belly.

Orpheus woke up and looked around. Some of the others had gone off foraging. He then thinks to himself. "So..what exactly js our plan right now?" He walks over to the half-awake Ren and pokes him. "Hey, you got any idea what the plan is? Cause if we want to stay here I can make us some REAL shelter."

As Amber pulled up pond weed, she watched the water Pokemon swimming. She sighed to herself. If only she could be that carefree. If only... A Magikarp splashed her in the face. Before she could react, the offending Pokemon had hidden. Sighing, Amber grabbed her harvest and went to look for berries.

Ren jerks up and chuckles as Orpheus pokes him. "Hahaha, huh? What?" Ren says still half asleep. "A plan? Oh I'm not sure. I wasn't expecting a group to be made at the start of my adventure." He then thinks to himself trying to conjure up a plan. "Well we will definitely need shelter but maybe at another location." Then he looks around and sees some of the group members are missing. "We should probably wait for the others to come back and speak with them to see what they think we should do." He lets out a quick yawn and his stomach starts grumbling louder. "I hope they come back with something to eat too. Haha." He smiles as he laughs.

Laxer was walking around the forest searching for food "Lets see...where's food" he said to himself. As he was searching he found some apples in a tree "Yes some apples" he said to himself "Now to get them down" he said before tackling the tree and 2 apples fell down and he stuffed them in his fur. "Maybe I should search some more....maybe some berries he said before he went searching for berries. As he was searching for berries he found some bushes full o different kinds of berries but he also say an Ursaring "Oh great" he said under his breath "Please metronome give me something good" he begged before he used metronome. He wiggled his finger and he used sleep powder and the Ursaring fell asleep "Well...that was lucky" he said before gathering berries an stuffing them in his fur. When he was done he left but what he didn't know was that the Ursaring awakened and followed Laxer thinking that he might lead to more food but he was actually going back to the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.