Your Pokémon Life RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ren mumbles a few things but mainly just gibberish. Then he shakes his head a little as he steadily wakes up from fainting. His body lays on the ground, motioless for a while. But after a while, his condition remains the same. I can't believe I lost. It was obvious that i didn't have good tactics... [The rant inside his head goes on for a while]

(Sorry guys alerts stopped working again)

Ritardando quickly ran over to Laxer and Ren's side. The Eevee seeing the situation quickly takes off running "Hold on a second I'll be right back!" He shouts over his shoulder.

Knowing that the fall weather is upon them he knew finding berries would be difficult.

But he had to try. He sniffed the air and the ground, he countinued to search until his nose lead him to cave that reeked of Ursaring. He quietly snuck inside the cave, knowing they had stored foods.

He looked around and sighed when he felt that the brute bear Pokémon wasn't around. He searched the cave and found a big pile of varies berries including Oran!

Taking one he scamped back to Ren and Laxer "Laxer, I have a berry for Ren!" He said around the berry.

Not far from the three pokemon's position, high in a tree, sat Orpheus. He looked on as the two pokemon battled. When the Ralts fainted, he snickered slightly. He then decided it was time for a good old fashioned scare prank. Mustering a voice as human-like as he could, Orpheus let out a voice strikingly similar to a new pokemon trainer. "Come out little pokemon! I've got a pokeball with your name on it!"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ritardando quickly dropped the berry and his eyes narrow as he spins around facing the trees "That sounded like a trainer..." he whipers.

He drops to a low crouch ready to strike "There is no way you're catching us!" He growls back. He knew humans didn't understand pokemon, but Ritardando didn't know it was actually a pokemon playing a trick on them.

Ren's rant inside his head continues for a while until the ice on the tip of his horn disappears. With his now unfrozen tip, he is able to sense danger around. He opens his eyes, recovering from the faint and then suddenly stands up. He sees Ritardando in a fighting stance and wonders what could be going on. "What's happening?" He asks Ritardando.

Looking over at Ren, relieved that he's alright he says "It sounds like Trainer is near by...maybe near the trees...they have the intention of catching us."

Ritardando shakes slightly "Is it my fault? Did I attract them?" He thought angrily thinking back to the stories the other Eevee told.

Having seen how caring the Pokemon were towards one another, Amber knew she had to protect them. She leapt down, landing in front of the three others. She scanned the bushes and trees, trying to find the trainer. Her gaze narrowed. Though she was a low level Pokemon, the others didn't know that. "Run, little ones. I will protect you."

OOC// Sorry for not replying.

((Its alright, love :) ))

Ritardando's eyes widen when he sees the legendary pokemon appear before them "Th-Thats a Mewtwo!" he thought frantically.

Ritardando turns to Laxer and Ren, he knows that he was told to run but he wanted more than anything to fight along side Amber.

"Sorry, can't do that...I wanna fight with you." He said.

Ren is still weaken from the battle and knew he wouldn't be able to stand a match against a Trainer. But he couldn't just run away from an obstacle that could help him with his training. "If we work together, we will be safe from this monster." He exclaims. His breathing is heavy, but he stands straight up to show that he is not afraid.

Laxer also decided to stay and helps Ren up and then shoves the berry that Ritardando brought back into his mouth "I'll help to" he said after shoving the berry into Ren's mouth.

Ritardando looks at his newly found friends and nods "There's no way they can take all four of us down." He says his ears folding back.

From the trees, Orpheus sees all this go down. He can't help it. They're all fired up andready to fight. He bursts out laughing. He jumps out of the tree, landing in front of the four. He continues to laugh until he straightens out and looks at them. "Man, I got you good! You all...and the Mewtwo...OH that was good. Ah...." He sits there awkwardly a moment. "Well....I guess this is...Hello. Names Orpheus. Trickster Extrodanair!" He bows.

Ritardando's ears perked up, the look on the Eevee's face was a mix between relief and anger "That was you!? You had us thinking it was a human!" He growls.

But he had to admit, to get everyone to believe that he was a trainer took talent "Though that was good. I'm Ritardando, and this is Ren" he motions to the Ralts 'Laxer" motions to tge Munchlax "and uh...." he stalls on the name of the Mewtwo.

Ren was not able to sense Orpheus due to him feeling weak from the damage he had incurred. Although, after Orpheus had revealed himself, he started feeling a lot better. He lets a sigh and plops on the ground. Then he starts to chuckle. "That was a good one. You literally had me on my feet. Nice to meet you, by the way." The he props his arms behind him and lays his head back. With all the excitement, he didn't even notice that it was getting late. The sun was on its way to set and he hadn't had the chance to find a place to sleep.

Ritardando looks up at the sky and turns to the small group for Pokémon "Follow me...I found a cave when I was getting Ren an Oran berry. It smells like a Ursaring lives there but I haven't seen any sign of them when I was there...it's also full of food I think it would make a nice campsite for tonight."

He said looking at the others, he was surprised at how much he has spoken today, he figured it's because he refused to feel lonely but he couldn't help but feel that way since he was different.

Orpheus looked at the Evee. "Ey...Your a shiny. Heard a lot about you guys. Really rare fellas. Been hearing trainers go to no end to find guys like you....Whoah whoah whoah...Did you say an Ursaring cave? Why not just throw me in a room full of angry Fighting types now! I mean sure...It's probably more than likely the Ursaring IS gone. But I ain't taking no chances." Orpheus walks back near the tree he was in. "Heres a little lesson on survival in the outside world. Never take chances. Besides theres a good place to sleep right here!" Orpheus points at the dirt under the tree. He then kneels down, and begins digging, when suddenly it caves in like there was a hole there. "You see, the great thing about it being autumn is that all the Nincada are hibernating. That means theres holes all around here."

Gjinku sniffed through the tall grass, many new scents hitting his nose from multiple direction while he was looking for new things to discover. However the most curious scent seemed to come from a distance ahead and he could tell even with low experience that it came from live creatures that he never had met before. Looking up towards the sky he raised his nose to sniff the fresh air above and for a moment feel the warmth of the sun hitting his nose. After a while thought he became a little more focused and decided to follow these scent to find out what the pokémon was that left them, and by thus he would soon track the group down and look towards them from where he stood in the grass. He didn't fell like rushing forth, a sense of carefullyness rolling over him as he noticed them in addition to a natural caution, for now he decided it was best just to watch them.

Ren turns his attention to Orpheus, who seemed to be putting on a show on survival. Ren smiles at the thought of Orpheus being on TV sharing his experience in the wild. Besides the funny thought of Orpheus, Ren seems to like his attitude. He seems to be very knowledgeable about this forest. Maybe he could teach me a few things in order for me to advance with my training. He contemplates about asking Orpheus but decides not to. He was giving information willingly anyways.

Feeling relaxed, he switches from his sitting position to laying down on the ground. I guess this is how I am suppose to sleep, according to Orpheus. Well he said to use a hole but I don't really like that idea. He then closes his eyes to rest but before he could, he senses something near them. He went back to a sitting position in order to scan the area but wasn't able to locate whatever he was sensing.

Sighing, Amber knew she couldn't go to the Ursaring cave. "I am Amber." This was directed at Ritardando, who had asked earlier. "I'm sorry, but the Ursaring are in a bad mood right now. I saw them training a Teddiursa, but I thought they were attacking. I fought to protect it, giving them quite the scare. They were not amused." She flicked her tail a little bit at the end, feeling annoyed at herself all over again. She hated the thought that her own foolishness has taken away the chance of food of these others.

Gjinku continued watching the other pokémon, and to him they seemed like a rather mixed bunch which hopefully meant that they was more friendly. Curiousity taking hold of him once more, he figured he hopefully could run away if worse came to worse. With that in mind he stepped forward while keeping a straight experession and trying to hide any emotion besides his serious intent to meet them. "Hello?... Excuse me?... But... do you happen to be a more mixed pack?... Uhmm... I mean, like you know... not only spending time with those of your same kin?... and I uhm... Kinda am looking for something of the sort... I guess. " he said with a bit of unceartanty in his speach but he didn't really know what to say to them, and he didn't want to seem like he ws implying something that may offend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.