Your Pokémon Life RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritardando sits down his tail draped at his side as he watches Ren stretch.

He "Maybe I should work out too...I'm barley a level one Eevee, the others think highly of me...I don't want to let them down!"

He gets to his paws and begans to stretch out his front paws and tail.

"Ok just tell me when your ready" he said while sitting and eating an apple and waiting for Ren to get ready.

Ritardando finished and he walked over Laxer and sat down next to the Pokémon. "So are you on an Adventure too?"

Laxer looked at Ritardando "Not exactly I'm just...well it's complicated even for me."

Ren tries to do some jumps in the air but fails as he barely gets more than a few inches off the ground. He chuckles to himself thinking about what he must look like right now with his various movements. Although the exercises he was conducting were an old technique used by Pokemon in the early day that was taught to him by his father. The exercises helped him control his powers in order to be used effectively. His session comes to an end and he turns to Laxer. "I am ready now" He now had a more a serious tone and a relaxed look on his face. His hands stood firm on his sides as he stood with a straight posture.

"Ok I hope you are because I wont go easy" he said as he got up so he can fight. "I'll let you make the first move" he said as he got ready to defend against Ren's attack.

"Complicated?" The shiny pokemon thought. But figured it was best to leave it at that. Ritardando's ears perked up when he heard both pokemon speak. He was excited to watch them. He felt confident in the Ralts and he was excited to see what Laxer could do.

The two Pokemon stood about 10 feet apart and Ren was very excited. Ren did not want to underestimate Laxer so he decides to start with Growl. Ren takes in a deep breath and lets out a growl.

Laxer got ready for Ren's first attack and he heard Ren make a growling noise and he felt his attack power lower. "So that's how you want to start well fine by me." he said before he does a defense curl. Laxer curls into a ball increasing his defense power.

Ren becomes aware of the Defense increase. However, he knows that Munchlaxs don't have high Speed stats so he tries to use that to his advantage. Ren prepares to use his next move. "Try and dodge this!" He exclaims. He raises his hands in a fast motion and the shadow behind him quickly extends and heads toward Laxer. The shadow is the main use for the attack but instead of trying to damage the Laxer form the front, the shadow goes to the sides and forms behind him. The move Shadow Sneak is an increased priority move that makes the user's shadow attack the opponent from behind with a power of 40.

Ritardando watches amazed at the Pokémon before him "This is awesome! They are strong, I wonder who will win?"

Laxer saw this and got a smirk on his face and didn't even bother to dodge and as the attack hits him it does nothing "Didn't you know ghost type moves don't effect normal types?" he asked. "Now I hope your ready for one of my attacks" he says before he does a tackle. Laxer runs up to Ren attempting to tackle him. Tackle is a move where the user runs and tackles the opponent with a power of 50.

"Ghost type don't moves don't work on Normal types...I didn't know that." Ritardando mumbles.

Ren's face goes blank..He can't believe that he forgot about Ghost types moves not affecting Normal Type Pokemon. This concept is one of the first things taught to all newborn at the place where he comes from. At this point, not even half way through his first battle for training, he realizes that he has a long way to go before he can finish his training and return back home. I have made a fool of myself already, if any of my family members were here i would be put to shame. By the time Ren comes back to reality, it is to late for him to react to the tackle heading his way. He gets hits by the tackle and gets thrown a few feet back and land on the ground. Argh! I can't let myself get distracted so easily. Ren stands up and proceeds to use another tactic. He gets into position by standing straight and holding his arms out in front of him. After that he closes his eyes and pink waves start to form in front of him creating the move Confusion, which is a Psychic move that has a Power of 50 and a possible chance of Confusing the opponent. The waves are released by Ren opening his eyes and they head towards Laxer.

Laxer saw the confusion coming for him and he had no time to react and took the full force of the attack and fell to his back but luckily he did not get confused "Nice one Ren but I hope your ready for this" he said before using metronome. He wagged his finger and he did an ice beam. Metronome is a move that when used can let the user do any move at random. Ice beam a move where the user fires a beam of ice at the opponent with a chance to freeze and with a power of 90.

"Thats confusion! " Ritardando thought his eyes widen as he looks over to Laxer, his eyes held anticipation. He wanted to cheer someone on but he wasn't sure who not to mention he feels like he'd distract them.

But that wasn't it! The move Metronome was one that he only heard of but seeing the move conjure up Ice Beam he quickly turns to look at Ren.

[Ren's Trace Ability activates and copies Laxer's Thick Fat] (I should have done that at the beginning of the battle but I forgot about it lol) Ren thinks quick about what he should do as the Ice Beam heads towards him. With the Thick Fat Ability that he copied from Laxer, he knew that the move will be halved since it is an Ice Type move. Instead of trying to dodge the move he decides to take the hit. He puts his head out in front of him and the Ice Beam splits apart and is redirected when it hits the horns on top of Ren's head. The splitted Ice Beam freezes a tree and rock after it is redirected. Ren then holds his head back and smoke flies away from it. He then tightly grabs his head because of the damage from the Ice Beam and the tip of horn had ice on it. That's not good! I won't be able to use Confusion! With the current situation, Ren decides to use Growl to try and minimize any other damage from Laxer.

Laxer felt his attack drop some more and he decided it was time to finish this fun battle "Well it's been fun Ren but get ready for my strongest attack!" Laxer said before using last resort. Laxer jumped into the air and slammed all his weight onto Ren. Last resort is a move that can only be used after the users other moves have been used first and with a power of 140.

Last edited by a moderator:
(be careful about your wording so it doesn't sound like you are god-modding) Ren doesn't quite understand what Laxer means about him using his strongest attack, but he has a feeling that he doesn't want to find out. All of a sudden, he sees the Muchlax jump in the air and he was too late to react to the attack. He feels the sudden pressure of Laxer's weight on him and faints.

Laxer saw that Ren had fainted "Ren you ok?" he said concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.