You Are Mine Now

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
annie was so weak she frowned and when she fell she fell on her stomach and she whimpered. " I'm Not going with him!" she then felt her grabbed hse gasped kicking but she was so and she felt herself in the car she whimpered. She hated this. She wanted to go back to her home. But she can't go back now. She whispered a spell she hated feeling so weak. She gulped.

Gemini put his hand over her mouth. "Now now none of that nonsense around me. I know what you are doing or did you forget what I can do." He took his other hand and gave a little zap to an open wound.

Annie gasped as his hand was over her mouth she was stopped of saying the rest of the spell.Hearing him she gasped. She then felt his other hand on the would that was on her upper thigh feeling a zap she screamed and cried she then sat up to go to near the window and look out she frowned. She held the wound looking at it. she gulped.

They arrived a giant mansion out in the country. The car pulled up to the drive way and stopped. the drive opened gemini's door. Gemini grabbed the girl by the arms and pulled her around the back of the house. There was a set of cellar doors, which Gemini opened and lead her down into the blackness. There was one light dimly lighting the room. Gemini took her to a part of the room that had chains and shackles attached and he lifter her arms above her head chaining them together in that position. He chained her legs apart.

As they arrived she looked out the window feeling her arms grabbed she screamed kicking but not realizing it that her leg was still hurt until it hurt as she kicked she frowned. She looked around as she was led somewhere. she seen dark . She gulped and when she seen a room with shackles and stuff her eyes widened and she frowned then she tried to go toward the door but she felt him grab her arms and put them over her arms. She was scared. Looking at his eyes as she felt her legs spread apart. She gulped.

Gemini took his favorite whip from his arsenal. This one was a long cat of nine tails whip. "I think that it is time to play a little target practice. How bout the band on that skirt of yours?" He flung the whip all nine points hit her body cutting the skirt but missing the band that held it up. "Damn I missed." Gemini said still smiling.

Annie gulped seeing the whip. She closed her eyes and tears fell. When the whip got her she screamed loud, It was hard. She was really scared. She bit her lower lip and wondered. She sighed and then wondered. She frowned. She said, " STOP !" She tried to grab the chain. She sighed, Bitingh er lip even more she looked at him, " I HATE YOU!" She frowned and then looked down. Biting her lip once more she looked at him.

"I don't expect you to love me or like me. I expect you to scream. What should I care that you hate me." Gemini said with a cocky attitude. He flicked the whip again this time to the other side still missing the band hold up her skirt.

Annie just glared at him and when he whipped her she screamed and then said, " why are you trying to aim for my band!" She looked at him. She was scared. She tried to get out.Closing her eyes she finally had the strength to push him back and make it hit him in the face with the whip she glared. " Now don't mess with me" She tried to get out as she opened her eyes.

Gemini wiped his face from the hit of the whip. "Why because I don't like the skirt and I want it off and this is the fun way of doing things." HE whipped again this time aiming for her midsection. He got the band just a little but not enough.

Annie frowned and said, " well i wont let you " and when he whipped. she gasped and closed her eyes tightly tears falling and when she felt some of her band of her skirt, she screamed.

Gemini put the whip away. "If you will excuse me, I have some business to attend to." He went through a different door this time. "I will have some one come bring you food. I still want you healthy. Its no fun if you are malnourished." He laughed as he left.

Annie looked down and bit her lower ip and when he left she spit she hated his guts. she wanted to hurt him. but then she moved a chair so it was in its way. she then looked at a wall as she sobbed. She wanted this to be over. Why would he just kill her? She gulped...

The door reopened approximately thirty minutes later. An older man wear a tux walked in holding a tray of delicious looking food. "I have brought you dinner." He said in a wheezy voice. he grabbed the chair and sat next to her. since she was tied up he had to to feed her personally, "Please eat. You will need your strength to survive."

Annie seen an older man. She looked at him seeing that food. She didnt want to survive though. This is like H**l She sighed, " I want to die.. I dont deserve to live" she whimpered.. " I want to die not to be hurt anymore..." she then looked at him. Who was wanting to have her fed. She sighed, " Why me.. what did i ever do to him.." She sighed opening her mouth for food.

The old man sighed, "Yes the master likes doing this. He is weird in that sense, but he decided that if one person could stand his torture for more than two months then he would let them go. He believes that the reason the person is in this situation is because they have done something to deserve it and by torturing them they will see how good life is and will reform. it really is random to who he chooses but that is what he thinks so I do not question him."

Annie raised her eyebrow as she listened to him. Her mouth dropped open shocked. " You think a witch will appreciate life better?!" she looked at him her left eye slightly twitching, " I vanish those warlocks! They do horrible stuff, i say a spell and bam! They are gone!" she sighed, " too bad i can't get out and try to vanish him.." She sighed leaning her head back. She was still confused.

The old man sighed, "It really has nothing to do with the fact that your are a witch other than he feels that he must use magic to give torture because you are more resilient to normal pain. I would just accept the fact that you will eventually be let go. Maybe if you escape by your own power you may go free. Though I have never seen it done." He kept feeding her thinking that it had been awhile since he had heard the master move. THe old man decided to check on him when he was done here.

Annie kept eating she wasn't going to kept answering to that... She had a comment but she wasn't going to say it. She looked at him she refused. she ate a very small amount. she bit her lower lip and said, " i'm done.." she wanted to cry but she didn't want any witnesses.. If he wants her for a few months.. well then.. He'll.. get his fun..a smile came across her face...

Gemini came down the stairs to the torture room. "Please leaves us McGuire. I thank you for your help." The old man shuffled out of the room and gave an attempt at giving the girl a smile of confidence. "Now my dear where were we?"