You Are Mine Now

annie said, ' well i cant.. not for personal gain" she looked at him raising an eyebrow," See if we use it for personal gain. a curse will be set upon us" She looked at him.

Gemini had never heard of this effect on any magic user, "Oh really and who told you that lot of crock, if I may inquire. I have used my magic for tons of things that would be considered personal gain and not one thing happened to me. Well of course we may use different types of magic."

Annie smiled, " Well you know we're two different races so " she shrugged.. " And yes we do use different types of magic" she smiled softly. She bit her lower lip then looked down her hair fell in her face she lifted her left hand and tucked it.

"True True and what pray tell is your source of magic?" Gemini asked

Annie said, " i use spells, i can move things with my mind.." she looked down, " But the culture might be different" She smiled softly.

"Ah yes the basic source of magic." Gemini said in what sounded like an envious tone, but one with admiration.

Annie raised an eyebrow but then she looked down. She didn't know what she should do. She gulped slightly, then she looked around, " Is it possible for us to leave this room?"

Gemini chuckled lightly, "YOu would like that wouldn't you? Sadly no we may not for it creates too much of a flight risk."

Annie looked at him, She bit her lower lip. She then nodded. " Well since you know... We are great together.. " She smiled sweetly batting her eyes. " Oh trust me i wouldn't try to run away.

Gemini sighed, "I will admit that yes we are great together but still yo have kidnapped and tortured and your flight sense is still in gear. For what reason would you not run away?"

Annie thought.. She paused she sighed, " I have no clue.." she put her arms around him and wondered. " If you are nice to me like you are instead of torturing me.." she made the door move open with her foot. She the let go of him and then began to run off. See you shouldn't trust Witches. She smiled. Finally, she will get away. As she got out of the room. She made it close with her magic then she began running.

Gemini was furious but then again this was part of the game. He grabbed his cat of nine tails whip and ran after her. When he got close enough he flicked the weapon sending electricity through it and attacked her legs.

Annie heard his steps as she was attacked on the legs she felt down she gasped her eyes widened. " no!" she frowned she then went to try to stand up...

Gemini slowed down to a speedy walk and whipped the nine-tails again, this time shooting ice through it. He aimed for her other leg as she was trying to get up, "See, what did I say? Iknew would run but luckily for me we are out in the country, well at leaste for this highly populated state."

Annie closed her eyes and as she felt her leg wiped she screamed more. She fell down as she was trying to get up but fell. She then looked at him and glared, " Well, how dare you!" She glared.

Gemini towered over her as she was laying down, "How dare me?" talking smugly, "How dare you I show you good graces of letting you stay off the chains and I dance with not to mention I gave you food, and yet you still run from my hospitality." He was twirling the whip in his hand as he spoke.

Anne turned over as she looked up at him she moaned in pain then she sighed, " Yeah and it was horrible" she frowned. She closed her eyes. She wanted to go home right now. She then focused on the rope making it out of his hand she didnt want anthing then she made a door hit his face she finally tried to get up and run.

The door slammed into Gemini's face before he had the chance to catch it. "uummff, God why the hell did you do that?" HE moved from the door and wrapped the whip around her leg. He pulled and tripped her mid step.

Anne didn't really want to answer that question. But as she thought he was still thee she felt something wrap around her leg and as she tried to run again. She fell on her face. She grumbled and said, " no!" She put her arms out to push her self away... She was a fighter, indeed she was.

Gemini laughed evilly as he pulled her by the whip back to him. When she was close enough he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and took her back inside to chain her up.