You Are Mine Now

As the guy came in she had her magic using it. Getting herself out she stepped down and looked at him and said, " Where were we is where i give you what you want.." She smiled. she walked to him and kissed him on the lips. she was going to entertain him. Surprised she had kissed these lips.These lips who are owned by the one who tortured her...

Gemini was surprised but refused to show it, "Talented and well trained little witch aren't we. Then join me in a dance." He grabbed her hand and spun her until she was cradled into his arms.

Annie looked at him and said, " Yep" she then felt her hand grabbed and when she spnu she was confused.. She smiled and then gasped. She looked at him and when she realized she was in his arms.She bit her lower lip. She was hoping she can stop being this..type of toy..Maybe just for entertainment.. In a different way..

Gemini decided to have a little fun with the witch. He snapped his fingers and from now where came a waltz, He spun her out of his arms into a ballroom dancing position and began to dance to the music of the waltz. "Tell me how did you get into a slave situation?" He spoke with a smooth cool voice that could lull the toughest man into submission.

Annie looked at him and as she seen his fingers snap feeling out of his arms then back into them she giggled. She couldn't help that one.. Looking at him she smiled and said, " oh " she was snapped back to reality.She looked down and said, " I was kidnapped. Brought to a unknown place..I'm not frown here. Where ever here is.." She looked at him. " I live in New York i was a singer and a Fashion designer but one night i was skipping and laughing about how i killed a demon that was on my a**, Which ironically they put a cloth over my mouth and that's all i remember.."

Gemini listened to her story, "I see. Well right now you are outside of Boston at a very nice mansion. What I wonder is how you , a witch, did not sense the men coming to get you." He led her all over the room dancing and turning and spinning.

Annie looked at him, " I did but i didnt take it seriously plus right that moment i just killed a demon who was after me for two years so i was excited so.. " she shrugged and kept dancing smiling she was good at dancing.

Gemini smiled, "I see. well how disruptive for you." He moved his hand from her hip to the small of her back.

Annie looked at him and softly smiled and as he moved the hand on her back, she said,, " Well yeah" she blinked and looked at him softly. Biting her lower lip.

He saw the smile and he smirked. He moved her hand upward and towards his face, simultaneously moved his lips down to her hand. From there he began to softly kiss up her up and moved his other hand downward.

Annie looked at him and she seen the smirk feeling her hand lifted she looked at him and she felt his lips down her hand then feeling her being kissed up she looked at him softly smiling.

Gemini continued to kiss up her arm to her neck. Half way up her neck he gave a little nip and continued.

Annie felt all the way up to her neck kissed then nipped she giggled softly then feeling it more up. She closed her eyes slowly, she was happy.

Gemini got to his goal and sweetly kissed her lips. when the kiss was released he hooked her hand on his shoulder, braced her back, and bent her backwards to the rhythm of the music. With his free hand he traced a straight line from her collar bone to her waist then pulled her up close, centimeters from his own face.

Annie smiled kissing him softly on the lipss When she felt her hand on his shoulder she followed the steps then when she felt her pulled close and touched she looked eye to eye to him. See finally she got him away from torturing her.

Gemini knew what she was doing but he didn't care he liked it. It showed power and intelligence and most of all it infatuated him.

Annie looked at him and smiled softly. She then said, " so how did you become rich?" she asked as they danced...biting her lower lip she didnt like the silence..

Gemini had to think about it for a second, "I got in to consulting, Which gave a high pay out so I invested and made good investments with a minor help from my magic of course. How did you come to live in New York?"

Annie looked at him, " Well i was one of those gifted people that can dance really well, I could dance and sing I came to New York and went to audition and they loved it so here i am , rich but then again got kidnapped." she bit her lower lip and nodded.

Gemini listened to her short story about her life, "And no magic went into your success?" He wouldn't be able to believe it if there wasn't. every magic user that he met had a little magic for the reason that they are successful.