You Are Mine Now

Annie gasped feeling herself being pulled up. She then felt herself on his shoulder she punched his chest, " Let me go!!"

He bared the punches until he got back inside with her. He pusher against the wall and stole a kiss. He made it long savoring the taste then he forced her arms up and chained them as well her legs.

Annie sighed and wondered. Why did he not show any thing? She kept punching but when she was pushed against a wall she gasped then a kiss she didn't know whether to like it. But she tried to get out but he was making it long. So she had to kiss back but once she did she felt her in chains she frowned and tried to get out.

"Well, there is an interesting development." Gemini stepped back looking at the girl chained up in front of him, "You kissed me back."

Annie glared and said, " so.. and that proves what!?" she glared. She hated him for the moment. Or wait. No She flat out hates him.

Gemini was no interested by this conversation, so instead of taking up his whip a pulled a seat and brought it almost uncomfortably close to her. "That proves that you didn't just kiss me early because you were planning to run. It proves that you either are attracted to me though you look as if you hate all that I am, of course they say that at the heart of love is a little bit of hatred, or you like the torture that I give you and you are just using me for pleasure."

Annie seen him pull a chair close to her. She frowned then she sighed and when he spoke, " N-no! I don't like being tortured." she sighed looking down. She did like him but still she won't admit that. she closed her eyes she was tired. She put her head back...

"Then," Gemini began, "you like me for that is the only logical answer if you answer that you do not like torture." He laughed at his little game.

Annie's face dropped into confusion. How did he know?! She didn't know, how to reply to that. She looked down and gulped. She hoped that he wasn't right. She closed her eyes thinking..

Gemini was getting in to her head he would break her yet.

Annie looked at him. Still. Lost in confusion. How did he know? What was she suppose to do...She looked down.

Gemini got and used his magic to push the chair to the wall where it burst in to pieces. "Well then I will just have to continue with what I was doing until you tell the truth." He grabbed his whip and tested a bit then faced her.

Annie gasped she then see the chair burst to pieces. She gulped then when he spoke her attention turned toward him. Seeing him grab his whip she shook her head and finally when he faced her. " P-please dont" she had tears come down her face.

Gemini aimed for the band of her skirt again and flicked the whip at her waist.

Annie gasped, She closed her eyes tightly and then shook her head. She didn't want to say it. but when he was about to flick again. She gasped and exclaimed, " FINE!! Okay okay!" She had tears rolling down her face, " I like you!! Your hot and stuff!!" she looked down.

Gemini Pulled the whip back just as it was about to strike her, "hehehe really? Or are you just saying what I wanted to hear? It is so hard with torture to discern the truth."

Annie gasped and then when seeing hte whip. she gasped , " YES!! It's TRUE!" she frowned trying to get out of the chains. She was scared. She was afraid of actually dying.

Gemini walked up to her dropping the whip. He slammed her chained arms into the wall. He forcibly kissed her whether she wanted it or not.

Annie jumped as the whip was dropped and she felt her arms against the wall she gasped and then felt her being kissed she then smiled kissing him back...